Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

Sadly I could only choose one. So I chose winter wrap up. I love it because 1. It's from my favorite episode. 2. It has fluttershy in it 3. She sings in it. 4. Each character has short parts at a time, so it's easier to remember compared to the lengthy At the Gala song. 5. Everypony sings which shows the unity of the ponies. I think that's enough reasons for now. ;D the other ones would've been the Smile song which I listen to quite often :) , This day Aria because of the emphasis and harmony of the notes as well as the lyrics, and Love is in Bloom because it shows Vinyl Scratch and it's just a fun song to hear.

|--(0)--|

techno915

I like all the songs but if I had to crunch it down to just one songs id say This day aria is my favorite

You're a monster for even having me choose. And a poll? That's too much! D:

But if I absolutely had to choose, I'd pick Winter Wrap Up. It's not only the first song I heard, but the most catchy. Although BBBFF is close behind. Art of the dress too. Oh, and This day aria! I forgot At the Gala! Oh no.... :(

EDIT: Forgot to mention Smile Smile Smile and Love is in Bloom. I can't possibly leave them out.

Edited by Demiurge

I could of sworn we just had this topic...

Well, again, it's a hard choice for me. I really do like "Becoming Popular", "This Day Aria", and "Winter Wrap Up". I can't just pick a favorite.

Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

Becoming Popular is really catchy, and I love to sing it

The Smile Song, always cheers me up, and it's a close second :3

Winter Wrap Up & At the Gala, to me are like classics, and I love both of them

Finding a pet, is one of my favorites, it's cute, and Rainbow's singing voice wasn't that bad

My favourite was Pinkie's cupcake song. I just hate that it was so short :(

Besides that i loved The Smile Song, Becoming Popular and Finding A Pet. I didnt like Winter Wrap-up at all.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite is the Gala! Not to nerd out, but studying music theory has taught me what to look at in music and songs from MLP are actually theoretically pleasing to listen to! but the Gala is a masterpiece and it's attached to one of my fave episodes!

My favourite was Pinkie's cupcake song. I just hate that it was so short :(

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehmtelSZT44

Besides that i loved The Smile Song, Becoming Popular and Finding A Pet. I didnt like Winter Wrap-up at all.

gotta agree with this. cupcakes is just awesome! i also love sweetie belle's version of Fluttershy's Lullaby. especially this remix:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPzY9s2qKbc

Lets not forget the..

crystal ponies song

Edited by Scootabloom

"Smile, Smile, Smile" and "Winter Wrap-Up" are my favorites, I can't really choose between one or the other. It's not humanly possible, they're so good.

I love Giggle at the Ghosties thanks to the 20% Cooler remix by Saltlakrits

This song is So Catchy!! Fallowed closely with Winter Wrap Up. :lol:

Edited by Frisbee

I would probably have to say THis Day Aria, Smile Smile Smile is probably the most meaningful song, and Flim Flam Bros is definitly the catchiest. But for some reason, Art of the Dress and Becoming Popular win it for me, because i LOVE Rarity's singing voice

Edited by weegeez

The two topics regarding favorite songs from MLP have been merged. In the future, please use the search function when there is the possibility that a thread on a given topic already exists. :)