Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

Winter wrap up definitely. Its pretty much in my head constantly, one of these days someone is going to find me curled up in the foetal position humming it while rocking back and forth.

My top-3 in no particular order are: Winter Wrap-Up, Find a Pet, and Art of the Dress.

I also like Becoming Popular, but it felt... generic, I guess? I can't really bag it for the direction it went; The pop-music feel fit with the context of the episode. It was a great song on its own merit, as well. I just felt, listening to it, like I was listening to all the other songs I'd heard in animation.

I love Winter Wrap Up, Giggle at the Ghostie, Evil Enchantress (both versions), Hush Now Quiet Now (both versions), the Cupcake Song, Art of the Dress, So Many Wonders, the Pet Song, gee I love every pony song! :D

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

So, this is my first thread. I have recently become a brony and yet I already know all the words to most of the songs.

Then yesterday I discovered Smile, smile, smile and I fell in love. It is my new flavourite thing.

So I was wondering what is everyone else's flavourite song.

:D