Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

I'm not good at having favorites, since all songs have distinctive qualities to them. But i guess find a pet song at the top, followed by the Flim Flam song.

Edited by JavaJive

And thus, the two threads have become one.

... to answer the question myself, I'd say Finding a Pet and Becoming Popular.

Winter Wrap up I actually sung it in a dream and woke up still humming...I think my parents know I'm a brony and won't say it now. Becoming Popular and Art of The Dress.

Find a Pet is a cool song but I like Becomng Popular the best so far...So far since I love Winter Wrap Up a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite song in the whole series is Find a Pet! Its like the only duet in the whole series. And any song with Fluttershy singing gets 5 stars in my books! I downloaded the MP3 to my iphone along with all my other pony music and I listen to it all day at work. I even sing along if I'm certain no one can hear me. ^^

Giggle at The Ghostie!

For one, it's Pinkie Pie which makes it incredible to begin with. But, more importantly, I always sing it whenever I'm scared and it really helps; so, secondly, it's proof of the effect the show has had on me!

Find A Pet.

I didn't think much of it when I first heard it. But for some strange reason, I have a hard time getting the tune to stop running through my head.

Smile, Smile, Smile promises to be yet another tune that I can't get out of my head, but only time will tell which one gets stuck on replay.