Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

Pinkie's songs are the best.

I sent Giggle at the Ghosty out on XBL to alll recents players and got some weird responses.

Some people said it was the best thing they ever heard while some other guy said I was gay and had no life xD

I just stumbled upon this. It's the official intro for the italian dub

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trf002vigUA&feature=related

I just love how italians don't just translate the theme songs, they make a whole new song! I remember it being the caase with the pokemon first season song (and their song ended up being my favorite theme ever, but that's another story! )

reminds me I can't wait for the japanese opening... I love TMNT (03) and Transformers animated opening

I was definitely in the mood for the Cutie Mark Crusaders theme tune last night - I hope my neighbours will forgive me as I was doing so much writing last night I had that song on loop, loud and didn't notice it was past Midnight...

Pinkie's songs are the best. I sent Giggle at the Ghosty out on XBL to alll recents players and got some weird responses. Some people said it was the best thing they ever heard while some other guy said I was gay and had no life xD

The second someone calls something "gay", they lose all legibility.
  • Brohoof 2

Ha, my favorite full songs are winter wrap up, and at the gala for second, but I love all the mini songs like "evil enchantress", "twilight is my bestest friend", and "hush now, quiet now" Edited by Ice

Winter Wrap-Up and At The Gala are my personal favourites, along with the first part of Art of the Dress (I find the second part somewhat sad).

I just listened to Hush Now, Quiet Now

That is now my favorite pony song, damn it Sweetie Belle why are you so snuggable and huggable :3

That song was too short - Sweetie Belle really needs a full-length number to show off her talent (perhaps when she realises her talent and gets her cutie mark?).