Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP Shipping and Why?

LyraHeartstrings

I think Feld0/Zoop/Swoop trust us to self moderate this thread, for the most part. As long as we aren't posting straight up R34, we should be okay. Also Swoop posts in here too and Kurtiss. Oh, yeah. We're shipping. Posted Image

That looks just like my picture!

, I used to hate shippin,g but thenI took a Pinkiedash fanfic to the knee

Fixed.

inb4 I'm shot for doing that.

Oh, and I think Celestia-x-Discord is a sweet ship as well. It reminds me of a video I saw some time ago...

• Brohoof 1

Appledash is still my fav! :)

post-20-0-80819000-1326561642_thumb.png

PinkieDash is now a VERY CLOSE second. (I'm wondering if its because go my Fanfic.)

post-20-0-60631700-1326561763_thumb.png

Then its:

PinkieShy

Lyra x Bon bon

and

Rarity x spike

Edited by RaccoonBL

I don't do much in the way of real shipping, though since there's nothing canonical that prevents it, I'll read some stories from time to time, and I do find a lot of the shipping art(that isn't rule 34 stuff) rather cute and adorable.

If I had a favorite pairing, it would probably be Twilight and Pinkie. I know, I know, that's unusual, bizarre even, but I like it, because I think it's an intriguing mixture of opposites and similarities, where they can complement each other's strengths and bolster each other's weaknesses, that sort of thing.

I'm also somewhat fond of Appledash. If there's any pairing I dislike, it's Rarijack, because I feel it's intrinsically unworkable.

If there's any pairing I dislike, it's Rarijack, because I feel it's intrinsically unworkable.

There's a pretty decent fanfic called Rarity's Rodeo that's pretty well done. I didn't put all too much stock in Rarijack myself until I read that one.