What are you getting for christmas? (Or Hannukah, etc.)

Lifehax

Who knows, I might as well get an iPhone 5 for Christmas this year. Maybe some clothes and money as well, and some video games. That's pretty much it.

I'm a Y2K Survivor™ 

Well, be happy that you're getting much of anything.  And I hope it's a Duncan, those things are awesome.  I'm getting a meal for Christmas.

What's that?  You're talking about just gifts overall, and that meals are what's to be expected on Christmas day?

Oh.  Well then.

I'm getting nothing.

Edited by Artemis

Practice makes perfect; but if nobody's perfect, why practice?

http://hazardus-havard.deviantart.com/

Art

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/70801/an-alien-walks-amongst-us

Story

For the first time in years I only know I'm getting Assassins Creed 3 LE, and gift cards for Best Buy. I turned down a Tablet and just asked for a Gift card so I can buy anything.

I know, cause I see my name on the present under "To:" I'm getting more. but I'm at a loss to what it is I'm getting.

I know what my parents are giving each other, what my sister is getting my parents, etc though :P

Edited by Gigachip

a6934492-ce00-c99f-1-1_zps00bbf8cd.jpg

I don't know actually and I really don't care i'm not really in a christmas spirit this year.  If i could sleep through christmas  I would.  as far as i'm concerned it doesn't really matter.

• Brohoof 1

sig_zpsd942b77c.jpg

Pixel Art made by the talented Bruno! 

Well I bought the WiiU back in November but I still haven't gone to the bank to pay back my parents so I'm thinking they'll probably just call it even.  Ill probably get a couple games and a movie or something to open up cause my mom likes putting stuff under the tree though

And grandma-ma will probably get me more pajamas

Well, be happy that you're getting much of anything.  And I hope it's a Duncan, those things are awesome.  I'm getting a meal for Christmas.

What's that?  You're talking about just gifts overall, and that meals are what's to be expected on Christmas day?

Oh.  Well then.

I'm getting nothing. 

A meal? Wait you have a computer and internet yet no food?

Well I bought the WiiU back in November but I still haven't gone to the bank to pay back my parents so I'm thinking they'll probably just call it even.  Ill probably get a couple games and a movie or something to open up cause my mom likes putting stuff under the tree though

And grandma-ma will probably get me more pajamas

Pajamas? You lucky bastard! None of my clothes last a week or two because of my exotic seating positions; I wanted Yoga Pants as they're invincible!

• Brohoof 1

R96N2.png
Did you know: 20Kv's of electricity can kill you from up to 5ft away?

A meal? Wait you have a computer and internet yet no food?

Are you implying I somehow got this computer, that I had to work for and save just to get, was a gift?  And the same for this internet?

I was stating that I would not be receiving anything, and was making fun of my own self at that with the meal comment.

• Brohoof 1

Practice makes perfect; but if nobody's perfect, why practice?

http://hazardus-havard.deviantart.com/

Art

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/70801/an-alien-walks-amongst-us

Story

A metal colander? Aside from it's original intent why would you want one of these; I could turn it into a mind melting hat...

Gift cards and money, that seems about right!

Merry Christmas...

Yes, I need one. The last one was a plastic one and I burned it on the stove. Its very hard to handle spagetti without a colander! And metal wont melt!

I have no idea, but I can tell you guys what I asked for. 

I've (strongly) suggested that my parents buy me some pony/metal t-shirts.  I'm really lacking in the pony and metal merch department, and I could use some new stuff. 

#1 Asuka fanboy.  

Signature created by Thunder Bolt.

Former names:   Dash Is Best Pony, TrixieLover97, and Twilightlicious 666

I know that this topic probably exists already but then again I'm bored as hell...

It did exist, and I have merged your thread with the previous one.

Bored or not, when thinking about making a thread, please use the search function beforehand~

• Brohoof 3

My signature broke

sad.png

A gift is no longer a gift if you know what you're getting. Gifts are suppose to be a surprise that you appreciate when you get in my opinion.

I didn't ask for anything because whatever I get I will be forever grateful for.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I'm not gunna lie. My friends and family asked what I wanted, but I simply replied:

Nothing.

Now I know what your thinking, "what are you crazy? who doesn't want something for Christmas?"

Well I honestly said it for a reason. I'm the type of guy to give more than receive. I don't really have money this time around, so I asked if they not get me anything. I don't want to take a present without giving one back.

But hey, I still got my friends and family, So that's all the present I need.

Holy Crap.....

MY DAD JUST GOT ME THE WII U

DELUXE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dad still finds a way to amaze me. God I love him. He just made me the happiest person alive.

399173_10200195094661713_1496589013_n.jp

*me with Mah wiiu (And awsome Afro)

• Brohoof 1

I don't celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, etc. but I did get new ski gear for the winter.

So... That counts I guess...

I'm also maybe going to get a few games like AC3 and possibly Dishonored, because, you know... sales...

This is a signature.

I don't know what exactly, that's the fun part! I decided this year that I wanted my parents to surprise me, because for the last several years I have not only known what I was getting but also got my present long before Christmas. I missed that feeling of waiting for Christmas.

It won't be anything big as the money's just not there this year. But that's fine. I'm expecting video games, and other small stuff.

The money I get from my aunt/uncle and grandma (plus money I got from selling my books back) I'm going to go clothes shopping with. I can't wait! ^_^

Edited by Envy

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

• 1 year later...

Big old box of nothing.. no joke. Never have gotten anything for X-mass.... because I have did that, even as a kid I didn't do anything for it.. as for me and my family it was just a normal day. Even as a adult I get nothing for it and I do nothing for it.

MLPthing_zpsb5238576.gif

"Does not matter what they say, my sweet love! I love you! and always will." 

~Princess Luna

• 5 years later...
10 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Hopefully I’m getting what I want imao

Your avatar match this so well  :laugh: That anxiety..

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

How should I know :wacko: ?

Ideally people would know me well and I’d get those rudder pedals for my flight simulator :sealed: . Or a telescope. Something special, ya know? Doesn’t even have to be pricy but something that’s useful and lasts long enough, ideally :wacko: .

Edited by WWolf

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls