Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were your ponysona, would you date your R63'd ponified self?

Brook

If you were either your self as a pony or one of your OCs, would you date your PONIFIED, RULE 63'D, self?

Personally, I would, I made my OC/my ponysona (same character), a better me, which is basically me, but it's also what I'm aspiring to be.

So would you do it? And why/why not?

... That's tough. I've thought about this. Sweets R63'd would be Confections. But... I'm not sure if I could put them together. They're the same pony, just not the same gender. It's a bit odd, honestly. And there would be no spark. It'd always be boring because you know what you like and you know yourself well enough that if your partner were you, all you'd both do is argue or sit on the couch all day.

Definitely not... I don't even want to picture my OC R63'd honestly. That would be a little upsetting. Plus the I'd feel like I was dating myself which wouldn't be anything interesting. Because I'd know that pony from point A to B.

Eh, that wouldn't work out so well in my case, seeing how I'm gay and whatnot. Not to mention how unnerving it would be to have someone who thinks exactly like you.

"What's black and white and red all over" both: "a badger in a blender!" Me: "nervous chuckle"

Uh... okay, I guess. I'd rather just be ponified, and date one of the Mane 6, but I guess I'd do my Rule 63'd clone if I got the chance. The conversations would be a bit boring, so... we wouldn't talk much. We'd... uh... yeah. Exactly. That's what we'd do. Yep!

Pretty sure in the way you put it I wouldn't do it. I would really like to explain why, but that goes kinda deep into my personality and I do not want to share that publicly.

Let's say if I was a gender-swapped PLUS ponified version of myself (and not an OC) and I would meet one of my OCs then I can imagine it easily to date my OC. In other words: The other way around this would work, but I couldn't date a gender-swapped me ever.

In a way I want to say no because a clone of myself would just be another me and just for kicks I honestly would probably get into a fight with myself just to see which clone is the strongest and I don't think beating the crap out of my clone would work out well when it comes to dating.

Whether a human adult or a full grown mare I would make one hell of an ugly woman, so that alone would probably make me want to run far away. And that would be just a tad too close to incest for my taste even if be some miracle a rule 63 version of me turned out to be hot.

Yes. I'm not into any of that no self-esteem stuff. I love myself and I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm great. Isn't that great? We're all great! My appearance is already more than a tad feminine so there's that.

I'm a tad bit crazy...

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

think believe the exchange would go something like this:

"Thank you This dinner is good nice great fine delicious. My congratulations compliments to the chef."

"I baked it made it prepared it myself, thank you."

"Your You're welcome."

And then we would probably eat sit in silence for an hour or so, any talking conversation probably happening taking place as follows:

"So, how about those local sports teams?

I heard there was a parade yesterday.

Did you have a nice day today?

Where do you work?

Favorite color?

Need anything?

...how is the food?"

"Oh, I absolutely love it. You're a fantastic chef!

need this recipe of yours! It's delightful!

I think you should consider a job cooking.

The best I've had in ages.

It's splendid.

It's nice.

...good."

I don't think believe it would work out.

Edited by White Out

I'd love to date the Rule63'd version of my ponysona. I mean, my ponysona is what I am, what I like, and what I dream of becoming in the future. In the real world, you would be lucky if you find a special someone who has the same hopes and dreams as you. With my ponysona Rule63'd, I can live that life. My ponysona would have a special somepony that has the same interests as he would: Music! What good is life without music, and somepony to share it with?

tl:dr : Yes.

• Brohoof 1

Nope, nope, no...

I just can't wrap my head around that kinda stuff so easily, it's kinda weird. Yeah, I don't think I'd be able to stand my self for a very long time to top it off, it's all better by myself.

Oh hell yeah!
That would be so much fun

Selfcest FTW!!

Yeah I think it would be cool to see my own OC Rule 63'd

I might actually find it funny if someone were to do that

And then ship it with my non-R63'd OC

But since were talking about dating and all that....it's a big fat nope from me

Edited by Moog Voyager
  • Brohoof 1

no, id get on my own dang nerves.  scatterbrained, air headed, fickle forgetful childish sot who never knows his mind, and always takes second fiddle.  i got my beau because he inspires me to be a better person, and hes always there to help me with that.. without changing who i am.

no, id get on my own dang nerves.  scatterbrained, air headed, fickle forgetful childish sot who never knows his mind, and always takes second fiddle.  i got my beau because he inspires me to be a better person, and hes always there to help me with that.. without changing who i am.

it would be fun for a while, but neither of us would motivate the other really...well.. hmm.. i am a sidelines cheerleader type... D: paradox!  

dunno i dated someone really similar to myself.. cept he was a musician...didnt end well.  ended up bickering for fun. :/

Riddle me this batman! If me and my R63 self had sex, would it be masturbation or just incest? If you had children, what are the odds of developing birth defects? If it was human me x pony me, would that be bestiality? If one was asleep and the other had sex with them while they were asleep, would that be rape? Would the courts allow you to marry yourself?

The answers are....Both, probably high, yes, probably, no...

In other news, I'd rather not date myself, that'd be awkward because I know how messed up in the head I am.

Eer....maybe? But not really.

I mean, it would be cool to see myself as a guy and all, but it would be pretty boring. You know what your interests are. But even if the stallion-version of me had a different personality, I still wouldn't date him. It'd be like dating myself. Ew. 

Plus, it'd kinda be awkward. *Looks at avatar* 

Yeah...too awkward.. :P I'd rather date a totally different pony. 

Actually yes since my oc is male and is basically a green haired v.scratch that would work out well. :)

In fact my oc is basically built off an r63 v.scratch anyway it would kind of come around full circle.