• Luna
    • Ms Cheerily
    • Featherweight
    • Octavia
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Flitter
    • Colgate
    • Other

The moment Fluttershy is unbanned, she will take over. So I think it would just be plain unfair. Fluttershy is most adorable, no need to,say it again now we try to notices other's adorablenesses.

You know, I was really only thinking Mane 6... ALL ponies, though! :) Besides she in Fluttershy. That nutshell of pure adorableness already knows she would win.

Now that we shall say more ponies, I have to say I found Sweetie Belle adorable too! Sweetie-Pie Tie!

(edited)

Pinkie hoofstomps 'Shy in terms of cuteness in my opinion. I just don't find "shyness" inherently cute at all, I find a pony with a big happy smile to be much cuter.

Posted Image

Edited by Guile
  • Brohoof 2

(no particular order) Pinkie Pie, Applebloom, Rose, Cheerilee, Cadence, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Apple Bumpkin....and tons more. MLP is a cute show in general, how could you expect people to choose just ONE cute pony?

Really. Fluttershy not in a cutest pony post? Then why did you even ask the question, if you didn't want the answer? But for the sake of playing along...Twilight Sparkle

Pinkie Pie is cutest to me. Even with Fluttershy in the running, Pinkie Pie is still the cutest to me.

I just don't find Twilight as cute, though.

I find Twilight extremely cute, though.

I fixed your post.

post-4014-0-61254000-1341667684_thumb.png

This is cute.

I'd like to chose 3 ponies Apple Bloom, Pinkie Pie, Rarity. Though I know I can only chosew one out of these.

I find Pinkie Pie id the most hilarious pony, sand has the bestest mane ever. She may be cute, but I like her moore for her jokes and her cute jokes. And to me that isn't as cute as these others.

Rarity, immediately I think of her fashion. and her love for being beautiful, which she does achieve easily. But that is beauty and again not relative to cuteness, her whole demeanor is angled towards this. Also like Pinkie her jokes are great, her being funny and just always one to make a funny, or her exaggerated dramatic scenes which are obviously comical. Again I like her in beauty and

humor.

Applebloom,well...

Posted Image

The little filly, it's like she lives to be cute. Her whole design is just so freakin cute, complete with the bow. Oh my, and her voice <3. Idk her voice actor but she is just cute as hay. I can't really enlighten any farther because her whole character is more veered towards cute and brave...I could say the same for Sweetiebell but TBH, AB has more of an appeal to me :3.