• Luna
    • Ms Cheerily
    • Featherweight
    • Octavia
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Flitter
    • Colgate
    • Other

Did you even need to ask that? Rainbow Dash...

I'll list out many reasons for you.

Look at her when she's angry...

post-7058-0-94184500-1358466101.jpg

Come on...

post-7058-0-56753400-1358466100.jpg

She is just cute in every sense of the word.

Being a tomboy

Her voice squeaking randomly :3

Rainbow is pretty universal when it comes to cute.

Light blue cerulean.... hnnng yes!

Have you seen this pony in socks????

Have you seen her as a filly? :3

She isn't only a tomboy, but she can dress up and still look cute...

post-7058-0-94412200-1358466102.jpg

Anyways, I just had to do this... I couldn't help it.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey
  • Brohoof 1

Okay folks it has been a couple of days since someone last posted in the cutest pony thread, so you know what that means ladies and gents that mean more Derpy pics.

diamonds_5F005F00_by_5F00_adamscage_2D00121d0ec6a3124c8dd7f41b3f609c06d3.png?131116167+-+artist+tess+derpy_hooves+rain.p

• 2 months later...

1000x this, Sweetie Belle is just the cutest thing ever.  I just love seeing her in episodes, those voice squeaks are just cheer me up anytime.  She's the definition of cute in my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

Oh mai god. What kind of question is this?? How am I possibly going to choose which one is the cutest when they are all so darn adorable?? Why must you make life so hard? wink.png

Lols but anyway.... I don't know if I could choose... I guess I could narrow it down-

Not RainbowDash = Too cool

Not Pinkie Pie = Too spunky

Not Twilight = Too study-y

Not Rarity = Too 'gorgeous' (not cute)

Hmmm... Fluttershy? Young Applejack? Applebloom? Oh dear I don't know. They are all so cute! wub.png

• Brohoof 1

Yes, Sweetie Belle is cute, but is not match for the cutest character ever. Fluttershy! Fluttershy is so adorable in every way possible. Everything she does is adorable and is almost impossible not to say D'aww.

cute_fluttershy_playing_with_puppies_by_

• Brohoof 2

Some merging:

-'Cutest Pony'

-'Which Pony, based off of the show, do you find the most cute?'

-'Which pony do you think acts the cutest?'

-'Which Mane Six is the cutest?'

-'Who is the cutest character in MLP:FiM?'

They all generally ask the audience who they think are the cutest ponies, and why or how they deserve that title.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I actually do not find things cute.. So...No pony. sleep.png 

Well. The closest things to adorabru for me nowadays would be turtles, and this noise someone very special to me makes. 

Cutest pony is Apple Bloom. What, were you expecting me to say Applejack, as usual? She's my close second. smile.png

Seriously, Fluttershy? She's got the cutest personality, that's for sure.

Edited by Sugar Cube

Hmmm, I would say the Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake are at number 1

The cutie mark crusaders at 2

And foal Aj (In apple family reunion   

• Brohoof 1

Even though Pinkie Pie is 110% best pony, I must admit that fluttershy can be cuter at some moments. She's so adorable when she is being shy wub.png

• Brohoof 1

I've actually always had the relatively uncommon opinion that Rainbow Dash is cutest pony. This surprises no one. She tries so hard not to be, but she's not successful at all. This is especially obvious when she's in fangirl mode, when cider, Wonderbolts, or Daring Do are involved. Just watch Read it and Weep. She's the most adorable thing ever for the entire episode :)

img-1377328-1-320px-Rainbow_Dash_loves_r

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 5

cutest ponies have to be Derpy, Apple Fritter,Apple Mint, and scootaloo! My honest opinion.

And It just so happens that every one of my favorite episodes of MLP are derpy episodes lmao! I didn't even really notice at first :P

• Brohoof 1

I've actually always had the relatively uncommon opinion that Rainbow Dash is cutest pony. This surprises no one. She tries so hard not to be, but she's not successful at all. This is especially obvious when she's in fangirl mode, when cider, Wonderbolts, or Daring Do are involved. Just watch Read it and Weep. She's the most adorable thing ever for the entire episode smile.png

I can't argue with that.  The harder she tries not to be cute, the cuter she becomes.  wub.png   It's the same thing with Buttercup if you ever watched Powerpuff Girls.  In my opinion the cutest pony is almost a three way tie between Fluttershy (for obvious reasons), Rainbow Dash (for the reason just stated), and Twilight Sparkle when she goes into her playful little girl mode and starts hopping around.  Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  :)

• Brohoof 3

Luna has, will, and currently is the cutest pony. After reading Moonstuck, I have made that declaration.

Please, feast your eyes on this cutesy wootsy pony.

tumblr_m8u29rzjf11r757rdo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1

I'll have to agree with DashForever on this one, Dashie is cutest pony (even though she thinks she is far from it) dry.png. Here is why I think she is cuter than the mane 5 or any other pony for that matter:

• Twilight is cute in the adorkable way. The way she stumbles and fails, and gets overly excited over books just screams CUTE happy.png
  • Fluttershy's cuteness can be best described as direct and "in-your face". It's obvious whenever she is on screen; her soft voice, large eyes, and DAWWWW inducing *squees are just asking for heart attacks. Maybe that's why Bronies are always rushed to hospitals whenever Fluttershy is around, lol wink.png
  • Pinkies cuteness is all in her personality. She is bubbly, eccentric, and always puts me in a good mood whenever I see her. I think she is the most expressive of the mane 6. All the faces that she makes are soooooo adorable laugh.png.
  • Rarity and Applejack, I personally find hard to think that they are "cute". Rarity, I see her more as the glamorous and hilarious over-dramatic drama queen that we have all grown to love biggrin.png (Her sister on the other hand, may actually tie with Dashie if you were to ask me who is cutest pony ever). And with Applejack, I have yet to see a sign of cuteness from her in the show. The only time I thought that she was cute was when she makes that Rarity pun at the end of the Crystal Empire. I guess honesty and cuteness don't mix well with each other.

And finally, the moment you've been waiting for: Rainbow Dash. Her cuteness stems from irony. She tries so hard not to be cute and show emotion, that in the end we all know that she is a big softie. Just watch her in Read it & Weep and you'll see what I mean. There was also that quick 3 second scene where she was nuzzling Tank in Just For Sidekicks that I'm pretty sure many people contracted Diabeetus right after (I know I did) wub.png.  

• Brohoof 2

GAAAHHHHHH!!!! I cant decide! I cant! In a show where 80%-90% of the entire cast of characters is made up of incredibly cute pony you ask us to pick one? How am I to do this? Ok Ill let fate decide Ill click with my eyes closed. Twilight it landed on twilight there. 

• Brohoof 1

And with Applejack, I have yet to see a sign of cuteness from her in the show. The only time I thought that she was cute was when she makes that Rarity pun at the end of the Crystal Empire. I guess honesty and cuteness don't mix well with each other.

What about Apple Family Reunion? She was totally adorkable that whole episode. I wish I could change my vote because I have realized that Applejack can make me go HNNNNNGGGGG, whereas Twilight Sparkle cannot. I think her honesty is part of why she's so darn cute to me; she's completely earnest in everything she does. 

i-HzhT5td-S.png

i-WvW6bkg-S.png

• Brohoof 3