Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How masculine/femenine are you?

Piodx

I'd say I'm leaning more so to the feminine side, I don't really show it but I'm a sensitive guy, I'm not that kind of guy that acts macho and tough, and I'm fine with who I am.

• Brohoof 1

i dont really know. I love Lego and lionking and..... remote control cars but i dont often talk about it that much and i always get fizzy cola launched at me at school and i get so frutrated because it ruins my hair!!! :(

I would say i am more feamnine than masculine even though im a tom boy

im a guy and i am 70% feminine 30% masculine since i became a open brony.i like sports, i can be very violent and when your 13 you are more masculine  for more violence, i go completely insane at times at i know that doesn't count  but i'm a bit unstable

but since i became a brony i became less violent and im more caring  towards others instead of not giving a damn

Edited by lightning strike

'ello gents and ladies. I'd say I'm 55%F 45%M, I like buying nice clothes and hate getting my shoes dirty,but I love sports, especially hockey and football, I do enjoy some romantic movies, so call me a softy at time.

Well, I'm a boy. I hate sports, being dirty, fight, etc. I love buying clothes, watching romantic movies, write diary, and so on. The most of my friends are girls..

73% feminine and 27% masculine.

I can't even explain how much you and I are alike. Your description near perfectly explained me, except for the romantic movies but everything else was spot on. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Well, by the traditional definitions, somewhere in the middle.

But it's one of the reasons why I disregard this whole concept, as it is simply wrong.

Why being clean is considered feminine and being dirty and smelly very, very manly? Also intelligence is considered masculine trait. There is just so much random wrong-ness it's hard to even comprehend it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure. On one hand, I enjoy excercising, lifting, playing football, and a bunch of stuff like that. I usually come across to people as trying to act like a tough guy, and it's kind of just how I am. However, I'm like a teddy bear on the inside. I'm an emotional guy, even if I hardly show it. Plus, I hate being dirty and have been told I have a feminine ass and eyelashes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/add_user.shtml

This is a good test to take if ppls are interested lol, I took it and got a score of 50 on the female side :P (I'm a guy)  I agree with it alot though, cause I'm pretty feminine but I usually have to hide it alot when I am around my dad or certain friends.  Most of my friends are girls and I also highly dislike sexual jokes and jokes that make fun of ppl for the way they are (However, I will usually pretend they're funny if i'm around ppl who make those types of jokes.)  If sexuality matters at all in this, I'm straight lol.  so I think i'm about 70% feminine and 30% masculine lol.  Playing sports is fun, but I HATE watching them... (I like to play hockey, soccer and tennis mostly.  High dislike for american football cause I just suck at it)

Edited by )NightmareLulamoon(
  • Brohoof 1

I'm feminine to the point of considering myself trans/genderqueer. But I also enjoy drinking beer and listening to heavy metal. Gender roles simply don't apply to me. :)

People usually think I'm gay and apparently I "mince around" alot, whatever that means. Psh. x3

To be fair, I am called "Fluffykins."

Aint nobody got time for dat

Edited by Fluffykins
  • Brohoof 2

I'm not sure. On one hand, I enjoy excercising, lifting, playing football, and a bunch of stuff like that. I usually come across to people as trying to act like a tough guy, and it's kind of just how I am. However, I'm like a teddy bear on the inside. I'm an emotional guy, even if I hardly show it. Plus, I hate being dirty and have been told I have a feminine ass and eyelashes.

I act like a tough guy quite a bit myself my brother once commented "you walk like you are ready to kick someones ass", I kind of thought that was funny when he said that but I am not going to deny that it is probably true. But inside I am just a big softie alot of the time and on occasion be a tad sentimental.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say I'm pretty masculine.  P.E. was one of my favorite classes in high school, I drive a pickup truck, I love BBQ, I wouldn't be caught dead in a hybrid or a compact, I love to watch basketball and football, I listen to loud, rock music, and I'm a car freak.

I'm pretty feminine. I have mostly male friends, and they can be very masculine, but for some reason they enjoy having me around in all my fabulousness. I do enjoy some manly things like beer, cigars and roughing it in the woods, but I also enjoy musicals, dressing up, and doing my hair. I'm also gay, but I don't want anypony to think that I'm living some homosexual stereotype here. (I got that enough in high school). 

I'm extremely feminine, in both my mannerisms and ways of thinking, or at least, so I've been told. So I'd say with confidence that I'm pretty feminine.

However, I love violent things, so I guess I'm a bit of both.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

Oh god.

I don't do anything manly. I am not a manly person, I only use words, I don't get agressive or anything of the sort unless angered, and I'm actually really sensitive and, although it may not look like it, I do care about others. My friends all call me weird, and this is probably because I don't actually show many traits of both genders - I'd say I'm...

5% masculine and 20% female, the rest being something everyone calls "That's just him".

I would say that I am mostly masculine.

Reasons:

I have a beard

I love guns/knives

Archery is awesome

Deep voice

Very hairy (other than my face)

I love martial arts

Though I do have a feminine side:

Things that happen to me in real life don't affect me. But things that don't happen to me IRL (songs, books, movies, etc.), I can and will break down crying.

Some might find this feminine: I dance. Not partner, but in group jazz. This means that I am unusually flexible; especially for a guy.

Then there are some gender-neutral things, like singing.

• Brohoof 1

While I can't consider myself a shining beacon of femininity, I am very secure in feeling right as a girl. I am much more feminine than I am masculine. I just have some traits that are stereotypically masculine. I suppose that goes for everybody, in reality. I still feel very feminine. However, I am myself, and I will still say "Screw it" to the expectations of my gender role whenever I feel like it.

Noticeably masculine traits about me would be stuff like I play video games (although this one is becoming less of a big deal, and to be honest I play girly games anyway lol), I like watching sports such as American football (it grew on me, thanks to mom and marching band), I mostly wear jeans/t-shirts, and, I suppose I could add I mostly hang around with and talk to guys. It's not that I'm closer to guys, though. And in fact, I get annoyed with guys after a certain point. Yeah, that's a generalization, but this experience has really been all of them. I get much closer to girls, it's just harder for me to be in a shallow friendship with them. There are exceptions to that case, though.

Oh, and I'm pretty aggressive (verbally, of course!) and argumentative. I didn't used to be that way, at all, though. The environment created that in me. Before I joined forums on the internet I was much less argumentative. I used to start conversations with others for no reason and would just have fun chatting. I miss that side of me. Being argumentative and aggressive is really something I wish I could get away from.

• Brohoof 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/add_user.shtml

This is a good test to take if ppls are interested lol, I took it and got a score of 50 on the female side :P (I'm a guy)  I agree with it alot though, cause I'm pretty feminine but I usually have to hide it alot when I am around my dad or certain friends.  Most of my friends are girls and I also highly dislike sexual jokes and jokes that make fun of ppl for the way they are (However, I will usually pretend they're funny if i'm around ppl who make those types of jokes.)  If sexuality matters at all in this, I'm straight lol.  so I think i'm about 70% feminine and 30% masculine lol.  Playing sports is fun, but I HATE watching them... (I like to play hockey, soccer and tennis mostly.  High dislike for american football cause I just suck at it)

Fun fact: I got 50/50 on that test, took all the 6 tests and got half of each e-e Well, that was sort of.. unexpected. 

Thank you for prividing this cool test!

100% masculine. If you watch ponies, you're already the manliest man around.

I'm fairly feminine for a guy. I'm a lover of things I find masculine, like the German language and bass voices (hurr, Till Lindemann), but I still think I'm more feminine, especially in real life.

I'd say I'm more Mas than Fem, but I have Fem attributes like caring for others. I also love cooking and all kinds of sweets.

But then I computer rage, I'm a big fan of zombies, things like that.

I'd say I'm about 30% Fem and 70% Mas.

And I've never told anypony this but ....

Er ... PM if you want. It's kinda a private secret ...

Edited by Sketchi

At my school it is. All the girls here listen to One Direction and pop music. Rock is considered a guy thing here, if you listen to anything in the Rock category you're automatically a tomboy.

Well plenty of girls listen to One Direction and Justin Bieber at my School. There just seems to be a small yet noticeable percentage who listen to heavier stuff like Anthrax, Iron Maiden and even Death.

This could be a difficult question to answer given that most males joined this site due to their interest in ponies, a phenomenon that's precipitated many discussions on redefining gender boundaries. But I'll not overanalyze it to the point of ruining the mood, as I'm wont to do.

Let's go with 65% masculine, 30% feminine, and 5% Vulcan, if that's how you want to quantify this. The masculine portion is comprised of an interest in the science and skillful use of weapons but without a desire to cause any harm, an enjoyment of physical labor; an interest in electronics, and I LOVE SMOKED MEATS AND MUSHROOMS. What's with so many ladies not liking mushrooms?!

The feminine side comes in mostly on an emotional level. That is, I'm full of them and highly empathetic, but I often suppress them as I attempt to apply some logic to the situation instead. However, I don't take it to the point of never acting on my gut or not being compassionate; those are very important. Oh, and I like to bake and do little crafting things. I've been known to fill in coloring books too. I feel more at home in nature and really like flowers, but I don't see this as overtly feminine whereas some others do. I could spend all day relaxing in a greenhouse or nursery.

Explicit sexual innuendo and other course jokes are repulsive to me. Things like a cleverly used "

" are fine, but I don't often see the humor in it because it's so overused.

I don't want to offend ya firebolt, but I actually had no idea you where a girl o-o.

Me too. I assume everyone is a guy until I find out otherwise because this is the internet and it has far more men roaming about than women. Since I don't really care about somebody's sex I don't even try to find out which it is, leading to me erroneously calling almost all females by masculine pronouns at least once.

Edited by Artemis

I'm extremely masculine. Percentage being around 95% masculine 5% feminine. I do almost all the stuff you would think a man would do(Stereotyping taking place) , like body building, enjoying football baseball and all other sports, and acting tough. But by no means am I not caring, or considerate. (IRL)

Edited by Retro✮Derpy

Well according to friends I'm quite feminine in the fact that I am quite sensitive... at least when it comes to certain subjects. That being said I've also been called masculine too because of the activities I like to do and the fact that I am quite capable of raising, killing, cooking and eating an animal without trouble.

So I'm a mix, I'm guessing: 40% feminine 60% masculine 10% cylon... damn now I have to kill you all.

Edited by Fridge

I'm a pretty masculine guy, but i don't try to be a stereotype. Yeah, i drink beer, watch football, work on my car, play guitar, and eat red meat. but, i also like singing, animals, cooking random things, and junk. i used to be really soft when i was in my emo phase, but then got all butchy. Now, i try to keep a sort of equalibrium cuz i don't like the idea of being sum girly boy or ur typical meatsack.

maybe bout 75% masculine 25% feminine but 100% hardcore

Edited by zombronie