Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Absolutely she's an inspiration to women. It's one of the things I like so much about this show, that it's such a positive boost to feminism and real equality. Rarity is one of the finest examples because of her savvy business sense, quality wits, and overall charm.

• Brohoof 1

So I have had the hardest time figuring out if I like Pinkie Pie or Rarity more...then it hit me....why do I have to choose so I didn't....they share my number 1 spot...both of them have elements of their personality that fit me

Anywho....let's get to the subject at hand

On a few other forums I have been to I have heard Rarity cast as a selfish you-know-what and I can't stand by that. I watch Rarity on a few occasion make dresses for her pony friends seemingly for free and make them hideous at the request of those same ponies because she wanted to see them happy even though she practically kills herself working. She realized her faults with Sweetie Belle and came up with that ingenious plan to make it up to her and even became -gasp!- dirty for her. And although she pushes Fluttershy to model I think her pretty little heart was in the right place. And in the end she chooses Twilight's birthday

I think her only fault is that it takes her a little bit sometimes...that's all

I love her and I think she deserves her element of generosity

Edited by Cupcake Ice Cream
  • Brohoof 2

So I have had the hardest time figuring out if I like Pinkie Pie or Rarity more...then it hit me....why do I have to choose so I didn't....they share my number 1 spot...both of them have elements of their personality that fit me

Anywho....let's get to the subject at hand

On a few other forums I have been to I have heard Rarity cast as a selfish you-know-what and I can't stand by that. I watch Rarity on a few occasion make dresses for her pony friends seemingly for free and make them hideous at the request of those same ponies because she wanted to see them happy even though she practically kills herself working. She realized her faults with Sweetie Belle and came up with that ingenious plan to make it up to her and even became -gasp!- dirty for her. And although she pushes Fluttershy to model I think her pretty little heart was in the right place. And in the end she chooses Twilight's birthday

I think her only fault is that it takes her a little bit sometimes...that's all

I love her and I think she deserves her element of generosity

As if she is the only pony with faults?

people just like to turn a blond eye to the others.

Also pinkie is my second fave pony ! :3 ~

Posted Image

Rarity is awesome for striving for fabulosity and elegance when it's clear she wasn't raised that way since her parents are modest folk from a place equivalent to the northern midwest, like Minnesota or Wisconsin lol. Judging by cutie marks alone, her dad was a former football player and football is definitely not a clean and elegant sport Rarity would like.

• Brohoof 1

Generosity isn't just giving to others freely. It's more about a way of life, a way of life that Rarity, despite her failings, does live up to. She freely gives her creativity to the world, shining it majestically wherever she goes, whether it's just strolling down Main Street Ponyville in her newest designs, or outright giving away dresses for the Gala to her five best friends. Rarity's very soul is all about expressing her creativity and sharing it with everyone. That, more than anything else, is what makes her the Element of Generosity, because her very way of life is about giving to others.

Wow... this is what I've discovered about myself recently. When I create, I want to share, and there's really no point to it if I'm just going to keep it to myself.

I was taught, I believe erroneously, in one of my creative writing classes to write for yourselves, and not what other people expect of you. I believe this to only be half-true. I don't think that creative people should be dependent upon people telling the creator what they expect out of him/her, but what's the point in creating if you're the only person who gets to enjoy it? That just seems like a waste of time. I mean, how many artists were famous for keeping their own paintings inside their own home never to be enjoyed by the public? It seems that people who do that would be the type to hog beauty rather than spread it around. Rarity has a passion for making everyone beautiful. She does not settle for the way the world currently stands. She knows that she can play a part in making it more aesthetically pleasing. Aesthetics makes people happier and helps them become more grateful for the world around them. There's something in us that lights up on a beautiful sunny day, or a beautiful painting, or a gorgeous outfit. To allow people to do that makes the world a better place.

I think that I decided that Rarity was best pony was in Lesson Zero when she was acting over-dramatic. I just thought it was really funny, and Tabitha does a fabulous job voicing her. I also realized there just how beautiful Rarity is. It was during some of her funniest moments on the show that all of a sudden everything so awesome about her became realized within me.

• Brohoof 1

[/center][/font][/color]

Wow... this is what I've discovered about myself recently. When I create, I want to share, and there's really no point to it if I'm just going to keep it to myself.

I was taught, I believe erroneously, in one of my creative writing classes to write for yourselves, and not what other people expect of you. I believe this to only be half-true. I don't think that creative people should be dependent upon people telling the creator what they expect out of him/her, but what's the point in creating if you're the only person who gets to enjoy it? That just seems like a waste of time. I mean, how many artists were famous for keeping their own paintings inside their own home never to be enjoyed by the public? It seems that people who do that would be the type to hog beauty rather than spread it around. Rarity has a passion for making everyone beautiful. She does not settle for the way the world currently stands. She knows that she can play a part in making it more aesthetically pleasing. Aesthetics makes people happier and helps them become more grateful for the world around them. There's something in us that lights up on a beautiful sunny day, or a beautiful painting, or a gorgeous outfit. To allow people to do that makes the world a better place.

I think that I decided that Rarity was best pony was in Lesson Zero when she was acting over-dramatic. I just thought it was really funny, and Tabitha does a fabulous job voicing her. I also realized there just how beautiful Rarity is. It was during some of her funniest moments on the show that all of a sudden everything so awesome about her became realized within me.

;D ~

Posted Image