Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I completely forgot when she gave her own tail to the dragon for his mustache

she is so sweet when she wants to be

and as a girl, let me tell you, giving up your hair is not an option ;D haha ~

I'm not exactly sure what it is that makes me like Rarity so much... I don't know if it's her personality, her look, or the way she interacts with other characters(particularly Spike and Sweetie Belle), but I know for sure whenever I see Rarity on screen, I always think to myself "that's the best pony, right there."

does anyone wanna see more of Rairtys family besides me i mean i wanna know how she grew up and stuff and why she is kinda annoyed by her sister and we rarely saw her parents i would like to know more about rarity not just as an episode but as character growth for her to make her even more lovable.

It seems to me that there was a huge age gap between her and Sweetie Belle, and unlike the Apple family, their family may be a little more independent and are more likely to do their own thing rather than work together as part of the same family with the same career.

Rarity's interests also seem extremely different from the interests of her parents'. They don't seem to be interested in sewing or creating things in general. She always knew she was different so she became independent from her family early on. She probably never really got to know Sweetie Belle as a result, because they did not grow up together and was an only filly for a long time.

It seems to me that there was a huge age gap between her and Sweetie Belle, and unlike the Apple family, their family may be a little more independent and are more likely to do their own thing rather than work together as part of the same family with the same career.

Rarity's interests also seem extremely different from the interests of her parents'. They don't seem to be interested in sewing or creating things in general. She always knew she was different so she became independent from her family early on. She probably never really got to know Sweetie Belle as a result, because they did not grow up together and was an only filly for a long time.

Yeah agreed. Feels like one of those instances where the older kid was a tween or teen when the younger sibling was born, so making a huge Rarity age disparity (I had to). Rarity is in the midst of launching a career while SB is still in elementary school.

Hello, I'm Digital Shade and I'm new to the forum. I figured I should post here saying Rarity is my favorite character from the show. As a graphic design student I appreciate how she is more concerned with her clientele and getting the job done than having an "OMG COLOURS AND SPARKLES" mentality. I think the voice acting for her is terrific and has some of the best lines. Overall I find her very relatable and c'mon, who doesn't like fashion?

• Brohoof 1

Hello, I'm Digital Shade and I'm new to the forum. I figured I should post here saying Rarity is my favorite character from the show. As a graphic design student I appreciate how she is more concerned with her clientele and getting the job done than having an "OMG COLOURS AND SPARKLES" mentality. I think the voice acting for her is terrific and has some of the best lines. Overall I find her very relatable and c'mon, who doesn't like fashion?

I feel she is the most realistic of all the characters ~

Who could hate Rarity? DOES NOT COMPUTE

They never say it to her face. Never.

• Brohoof 1