Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Seriously..she was just so cute in the newest episode..

Plus Flutterhulk is cannon.. :3

It seems Fluttershy turns into assertive mode again. xD I am going to watch this episode soon so I hope it's as epic as are those pictures. :3

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy had been my favorite from the beginning. I think I identify with her the most, especially in fear, passivity and submission. That might sound like a bad way to view her. However, my thinking on this is that while Fluttershy does have those negative qualities, she's still accepted by her friends and her society. It makes me think that if she can still make it in society, then I have a chance to as well.

I've just recently taken to educating myself about introversion. Fluttershy seems classically introverted to me. While learning about it has helped me understand it and understand my self-worth, it doesn't change the fact that it's difficult to get along in an extrovert's world when you're an introvert. People have misconceptions about you. They think you're cold, rude and/or unfriendly. They think you don't talk because you don't care to engage in conversation with them. They misperceive your actions or words as something unfriendly when really, you're just communicating in two different languages. I wish that people could accept introverts more, but unfortunately, that doesn't look like it'll be happening anytime soon, and instead, us introverts simply have to "fake it 'til we make it," as they say. Fluttershy, on the other hand, allows me into a window of fantasy. What would it be like if people were more accepting to introverts? What would it be like if I didn't have to talk in a voice that feels like I'm shouting? What would it be like if it were acceptable for me to just listen instead of having to say something all the time? What would it be like if people understood that I just need to be alone sometimes? What would it be like if when people asked "What are you doing over break?" my response of "Just relaxing, hanging around," would be met with acceptance instead of pity? Thinking about Fluttershy allows me to fantasize about those ideas in a world where those things aren't yet possible. It's comforting to watch Fluttershy because she's so accepted despite being shy. It makes me think that maybe, one day, things could get to that point. She gives me hope for society and for myself. That's why I love Fluttershy.

Edited by Clover Heart
  • Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...

The best thing since Fluttershy... also why are there two pics?

I guess I accidentally double-posted. I already deleted the second lol my bad.

But yeah, Flutterbat is best bat pony

post-15810-0-84536000-1389157102_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Pale yellow is my favorite color.

Also, she somehow reminds me of me before.

The kids used to abuse of my generosity, and everything. I wouldn't do anything. Well, the early years of my life weren't really great too. But one day, I saw some girls bullying my older sister. I savagely attacked them and told them to gtfo. I also have a very soft voice and I am known to be shy and quiet.

• Brohoof 1

Well I will have to say the same about that.... Fluttershy remains me of when I was younger... before that I will have to say I was more like Pinkie...

Edited by zombie king24
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fluttershy is best pony, she's so cute, nice, good looking character. Her latest quick scenes in the new episodes were pretty cool with her new clothes like the user above said. Fluttershy is best out of mane 6 <3

• Brohoof 4