Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

7 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

^ Thither are a couple of admiring and humorous episodes regarding Shy's modeling career in mine book BTW.

I find it hard to believe she would voluntarily reenter that particular arena - now, a singing career, that would be different. I would love to see her duet with Coloratura....

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Actually I started the timeline after 3rd season end, as I find quite a few episodes in further seasons... errmmm... strange.

But sadly that then omits Filli Vanilli - which has our Awesome Yellow Pone being another sort of element of harmony :)

• Brohoof 3

Well... We all know already that Fluttershy is the Uber Pony, even from season one solely. Besides, I extend mine hope I have enough episodes of harmony involving Shy, henceforth compensating for the missing... "canon" timeline ;)

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Well... We all know already that Fluttershy is the Uber Pony, even from season one solely. Besides, I extend mine hope I have enough episodes of harmony involving Shy, henceforth compensating for the missing... "canon" timeline ;)

She is an OP pony, even among the OP ponies of the mane 6; her lack of self confidence holds her back, yet tempers her presentation to allow her to be adorable rather than offensive; I shudder to think what a horror she could be had she dashie's personality to go with her physical prowess and force of mind....

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I wouldn't consider fluttershy as a OP and uber pony. I just find her cute, adorable, loveable, and kind pony that way.

And indeed, she is an incredibly adorable and kind pony, and that is not an act - it is the core of her being. But if you look at how physically strong she can be when she feels she needs to - her actions during the whole Iron Will thing, and her, erm, ursine massage technique in lesson zero - and how her wingpower increases to almost RD levels when motivated - not just her actions during return of harmony and Hurricane Fluttershy,  but things like how she can maintain a stable hover with her cart held rigidly behind her in pinkie keen - and then there is The Stare....  it is no surprise the CMC idolize her :)

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

And indeed, she is an incredibly adorable and kind pony, and that is not an act - it is the core of her being. But if you look at how physically strong she can be when she feels she needs to - her actions during the whole Iron Will thing, and her, erm, ursine massage technique in lesson zero - and how her wingpower increases to almost RD levels when motivated - not just her actions during return of harmony and Hurricane Fluttershy,  but things like how she can maintain a stable hover with her cart held rigidly behind her in pinkie keen - and then there is The Stare....  it is no surprise the CMC idolize her :)

And in addition to that: cooking, stitching, singing, being a true beauty embodied, etc, etc...

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Alexshy said:

And in addition to that: cooking, stitching, singing, being a true beauty embodied, etc, etc...

Well, that is part of what makes her a wonderful pony, but doesn't really speak to her OPness :)

• Brohoof 1

Has anyone ever did those personality tests and it came up with a Mane 6 pony with your result? It ended up with Fluttershy with most of my ones and I think that that's the Mane 6 pony that should be my favourite if I have a lot in common with her not to mention her relationship with Discord who happens to be an ex-villain. 

full.jpg

• Brohoof 4

No I didn't. I've only heard about it. Could you post a link? Anyway I probably know the results already. Very nice picture you posted. Although I maybe risk a bit giving you brohoof for it.:lie::);) I really like your new avatar friend!

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

No I didn't. I've only heard about it. Could you post a link? Anyway I probably know the results already. Very nice picture you posted. Although I maybe risk a bit giving you brohoof for it.:lie::);) I really like your new avatar friend!

Thanks and no I no longer have the picture as I've deleted it and the site no longer exists.

• Brohoof 2