Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

• 2 weeks later...

Do you still have a favorite childhood toy/game? If so what is it, and if you still have it or not?

I still have my big white tiger that I named Stripey (Lol)

Have fun with this everypony (:

post-7439-0-00973800-1360631138_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Do you still have a favorite childhood toy/game? If so what is it, and if you still have it or not?

Yeah I do actually.. my favourite of them all (except stuffed toys) are my Zoids.. all 20 of them I had them when i was 6 when i started to watch the anime... I had 4 of it on my 7th birthday... 10 of them on Christmas and 6 of them given to me in class... I still have them in display...^.^

so yeah that's it... hehe

Bro hoof my friend ^.^ /)

Oh my god, the Lego expert builder sets. :wub:

Those things were the absolute shit, even though I wasn't alive when they were made. My dad had that set, and I found it when I was like 5. Oh, the memories, it warms my heart everytime I think about it. That's what got me into legos.

• Brohoof 1

When I was younger everyone had Tamagotchis. EVERYONE.

We would come to school and a ton of kids were keeping them hidden in their desks and "feeding" them while the teacher was talking. XD

• Brohoof 1

THOMAS THE FREAKING TANK ENGINE

Oh my God, the nostalgia hits me in giant waves just thinking about it. I had every train, and every set (including the "Ultimate Railway") and it was awesome.

• Brohoof 2

I used to have a mini bake oven thing. That was interesting... I swear that "food" would of poisoned me. But my favorite childhood toy would have been a Pixter Color. That I would spend hours on end...

pixter-color.jpg

Bop-it. Anypony else have one of these??? They were so addicting!!!  

I had, and still have Bop-it Extreme 2. I was the king of that game in my house. I had a high score of 695. Boy, I sure miss that game, it was really fun to play, especially went things got faster.  

img-1133847-1-Blossomforth_130_L_wrennie

This.  This made my childhood.

attachicon.gifth.jpg

I had so many of these.  And I knew all the names of the ponies I had (I also knew all the ponies in the coloring books if I could see their cutie marks, and I would refuse to color them in if I didn't know their exacts colors)

God, i love My Little Pony.

So that house is my little pony! I just picked up on at a second hand store! (to display my blind bags actually)

I only had one my little pony growing up , it was sky skimmer (still have her)

I remember all the pokemon figurines and such that came in those three packs and tamagotchis of course too. There were also around when American Girl dolls were coming out. Polly pockets that actually fit in your pocket and you couldn't change their clothes. 

I still have my big white tiger that I named Stripey (Lol)

Have fun with this everypony (:

attachicon.gif730622_575472012464946_300601160_n.jpg

One of my favorite childhood toys are the complete set of Sailor Moon dolls (the big ones) I got from my parents for my birthday one year. They got me one of the wands too.  I still have them ^_^

• 1 month later...

Hey everypony, I was just thinking about toys from my childhood. My favourites are probably the YakBack, play-dough, tamagotchi and my easy bake oven.

Tamagotchi_0124_ubt.jpg

What were your favourite toys from your childhood? Were some of them re-made recently? Were the remakes good or bad?

Oh jeez. A long long time ago I had this kind of plushie Pikachu thing. It wasn't really a plushie because it was able to make sounds so it wasn't very soft. I loved that thing from pre-school to grade 2 and then I don't remember what happened to it. Good times.

• Brohoof 1

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures and lego set, Lizard and Spider man action figures, two Vegeta action figures ( Maijin and Frieza saga) and those basic army men toys.

I dunno if I remember many of the toys I really had, I played video games pretty early on to be honest :P. Even if they where simple education games mostly.

I use to have a lightsaber I played with. Oh and I had lego's played with those a whole ton.

I use to like trains alot :P. Had some of those.

Thats all I can think of.

not sure which was my favorite, i guess probably the trains or games. The light saber would be more of something I'd enjoy the most now.

I had this one little Squirtle plushie that I loved so much. I took it everywhere and played with it all the time.

A year or two ago I decided to give it to my younger cousin. It wasn't doing any good for me, so why not let someone else possibly have as great a time with it as I did.

Oh jeez. A long long time ago I had this kind of plushie Pikachu thing. It wasn't really a plushie because it was able to make sounds so it wasn't very soft. I loved that thing from pre-school to grade 2 and then I don't remember what happened to it. Good times.

Ohai Zeno

Edited by Twiliscael

Just a heads up, we already had a very similar thread to this so I merged them.

When thinking about making a thread, please use the search function beforehand~

Oh ok thank you, I honestly didn't realize there was a similar thread until just after I had made it. It was an "oopsie poopsie" moment. ^_^ 

If I could think of any nostalgic toy, I could think of slinkies. They were pretty fun, some toys are usually never noticed. Toys are pretty much fun in general.

Does anyone remember this thing?  Celestia, my childhood revolved around it!

fpt6226-fp7110-castle.JPG

Heck, I still have that old thing somewhere.... 

By Celestia I had this as a kid too! I loved it to pieces  I think it's in the cellar somewhere. (Now I wanna go look!) I used to put my Pokemon figures in it and make up all sorts of adventures of the Pokemon knights and stuff like that. (Sorta like Pokemon Mystery dungeon I guess). I would put water Pokemon in the moat and have flying pokes in the tower keeps. those were the days. Now I wanna find this thing and my figures and play with it again!

Pokemon toys, Tamagachi, Furby, hey, this whole thread brought back a giant nostalgia trip. thank you ; u ;

Edited by Lily Love

• 2 years later...

I mostly played with my purple Game Boy Color and my Game Boy SP (Pokémon was the bomb). :P

I enjoyed playing with the Polly Pocket and Littlest Pet Shop toys. Tamogachis were pretty cool too. But my favorite toys were the Pokémon action figures and stuffed animals (Chickorita and Torchic were my favorites).

• 3 weeks later...
Tamagotchis and the Cube World toys used to take up a lot of my time when I was younger... I wasn't a huge collector of them, but it was fun to just mess around and play with them. ^_^ Also, these... :o

Take-Along-Thomas-The-Tank-Engine-Metall

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...

Oh. My. Gorble. Rockem Sockem Robots. The reboot ones from the early 2000's.

post-8308-0-84494000-1463695763_thumb.jpg

These things were sooooooo awesome. Every robot that you got, you could fully customize with the parts from other robots. It was really cool.

I remember this little bird toy that would clip onto your finger so it would look like a bird landed on your finger.  I had so much fun with that toy and was pretty sad when my mum made me get rid of it.