Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Thread

Mint Petal

Seeing as how I (finally) got the true ending of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl, I was curious to see if there are any other S.T.A.L.K.E.R. fans out here!

I said come in, don't stand there! Let's discuss this awesome, but kind of not well known game!

Edited by NewCalamity

Loved Call of Pripyat! And to answer Finesthour, my favorite aspect of the series would have to be the atmosphere. Really makes you feel like you are in a wasteland.

Loved Call of Pripyat! And to answer Finesthour, my favorite aspect of the series would have to be the atmosphere. Really makes you feel like you are in a wasteland.

^ This.

Also, nothing says S.T.A.L.K.E.R. like walking through a dark, abandoned laboratory that's falling apart, then getting clawed to death by an invisible, Cthulhu-like creature that drinks your blood. Yay, Ukrainian diasters? :huh:

Steam's going to be having a sale on Shadow of Chernobyl sometime this week, being 75% off, so you can probably buy it for about $5. I say take that opportunity!

(edited)

Yes! I can finally post again!

Anyways, who's excited for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 coming out in 2012? This guy! My brother's also excited, since he's an xbox gamer and it'll be coming out for PS3 and Xbox as well as PC.

Edited by Sky Charmer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Played them all. Loved them all.

DUTY FOREVER, FOREVER DUTY!