Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Top Three things you find, Hilarious!

Blizzard Gale

Well isn't that a nice thing to say! They can be annoying but it's not their fault. They just are.

Yes. Because they "just are" I don't like them. If you are something, you are something. That said, I must thank you for pretty much further proving my point.

1. Hellbenders (a youtube animation)

2. The Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park

3. The Mentally Advanced series (youtube pony animation)

Otherwise, I don't find much else funny. Except for The Dictator and Borat.

1. Inside jokes and music puns... which for me are basically inside jokes since few people would get them X3

2. As immature as this makes me sound, perverted references from people you'd least expect would make them.

3. Stupid things people(or animals) do. Whether it's my friends, myself, or people on the internet.

• 9 months later...

1. Pinkie Pie- lol ohh my goodness! she makes me laugh soo hard! I could be having the worst day of my life and I turn to her, and ohh my goodness! I'm on the floor rolling in no time..

SSoHPKC- He dose some funny ass youtube videos, and make me laugh all the time.

Memes- everyone find memes funny...

1. Mystery Science Theater 3000 - no matter how old the show gets, it feels timeless as a lot of the quips were smart and witty, delivered with great timing, whether it's with Joel or Mike, and the bots, they could take a crummy movie and make it better with the riffing, my favourites are Cave Dwellers, Eegah, Colossus and the Headhunters and the Giant Spider Invasion.  

2. The Nostalgia Critic - this guy makes me laugh something fierce, review movies I thought I knew, and gave me a new point of view, and a very humorous view of bad films similar to the lampooning on MST3K, I can see that some bronies are fans of the Nostalgia Critic because I can see a lot of Nostalgia Critic references and lines in the fandom, which is good we like the same things in certain respects.

3. Anything British -  I have lived in Britain before, so I use British spelling and slang, and the slang is graceful and sophisticated, also I love smart humour, British comedy is my absolute favourite, the witticism and energy put into their sketches rarely loose the charm, and hilarity no matter how old it gets.     

1: Horrible puns, word play and "dad jokes." I can't help it, I find these hilarious to listen to and even more fun to make. The pure sounds of groaning as I dish one of these out is simply delicious... Lets just say that I'm going to have a lot of fun if I become a father someday.

2: Fawlty Towers. It's a 12 episode show starring John Cleese as an over-the-top hotel owner. I remember watching these with my grandfather when I was young, I found it funny back then and I find it equally as funny now. Also note that this entry is why number 3 isn't Monty Python's Flying Circus. I felt that would be a bit of a cop out.

3: Reddit (/r/wheredidthesodago). It's essentially a subreddit of funny and ridiculous infomercial scenes. I love this kind of humour for some reason or another. For example, this oscar winning performance...

uGVfZ.gif

Edited by Celtore

1. Puns. I'm a huge sucker for them.

post-9921-0-45921600-1385952853_thumb.png

2. Satirical and dry humor. Like British humor (Monty Python) or "A Modest Proposal".

3. Education related humor. Like science and math jokes (bonus if they're puns) or literary references. I feel so smart when I understand them.

1. SeeS or SooS videos. I find just love how the Engineer suddenly shows up and is all like "IN FRANCE" in this particular video.

2. Jim Gaffigan, especially when he talks about Hot Pockets.

3. When my Engineering teacher "played the bagpipes" (not literally, hence the quotation marks). That caused the whole class to nearly die of laughter.

• 4 months later...
(edited)

My top three are the following:

1: Ponies

2: Funny animal pics

3: anime

Ponies because of Sweet berry and cutie mark crusaders.

I also enjoy Gabriel Iglasieas and Jeff Dunham.

Edited by ravensilvertail