Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird/Unusual things You Find Cute

Blue Moon

Crows. I hate them and like them at the same time. Ive never goten over this. Sigh. Oh well. Things will continue like this for a long time.

I think hissing cockroaches are pretty cute. 

hissing_roaches.jpgLook at them! They're just so docile in your hand. They hardly ever move!

I also think that cicadas are pretty cute, especially when they sing in your 

Here, you can see one on my thumb! Look how mellow it is!

the_invador_by_pikachu25sci95vt-d4a4e57.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always adored deer for their cuteness. Due to me growing up in a rural area and, of course, Bambi. But this cuteness factor is eliminated when I am driving and then it turns into fear for the creatures.

• Brohoof 2

I've always adored deer for their cuteness. Due to me growing up in a rural area and, of course, Bambi. But this cuteness factor is eliminated when I am driving and then it turns into fear for the creatures.

They ain't so cute after you hit one.

The babies in spring though...ERMAHGERD!

Bats are awesome.

I grew up with pet rats though. One had this fantastic curly hair, and she was so cute!

funny-pictures-cinderella-rats.jpg

I mean, come on!

• Brohoof 3

They ain't so cute after you hit one.

The babies in spring though...ERMAHGERD!

Bats are awesome.

I grew up with pet rats though. One had this fantastic curly hair, and she was so cute!

attachicon.giffunny-pictures-cinderella-rats.jpg

I mean, come on!

I dread the day I hit a deer. But anyways, when I was younger we had mice, sadly we didn't understand the concept of giving the mother protein after giving birth, which led to a bit of cannibalism, but they were still very cute. I'm sure rats would be cute, too, assuming they didn't look like sewer rats smile.png

Sewer rats just need a bath. It's fine.

Rabies tastes like rainbows!

Seriously though, hitting a deer, pretty traumatic.

Also, rats are much smarter than mice. At one point we had a rat that would only use her cage to poop in. The rest of the time she was a house rat. Kind of like a house cat, only easier to squish.

Edited by Troblems

Well this may come as a bit of a surprise to some of you (and even weird a few of you out) but... I kinda think technicolor ponies are cute. unsure.png  

mane_six_hug_by_mehoep-d5z8nq8.png

Shocking, right?!  I even find it a bit weird myself, but I hope ya'll will understand. wink.png  

• Brohoof 4

ohmy.png Wait, wait, wait, what is this!  I've just been informed that thinking talking, technicolor ponies are cute is no longer considered to be "unusual" or "out-of-the-ordinary"?! wacko.png  Well buck, now what am I supposed to say? KUbAnTY.png  Ummm... well, I guess as a couple of others have posted, I too think that bats, especially megabats/flying foxes, are pretty darn cute. wub.png

5899187.jpg

And trust me, my penchant for cute baby bats is in no way cliched or a stereotype for me, and if you think it is that makes you a racist sleep.png ... I think. ph34r.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

With me it's mainly Pokemon that no one else finds cute.

like Swampert 260_swampert_by_pklucario-d5zum5j.png

Sceptile

254_sceptile_by_pklucario-d5zi2fi.png

Seviper

336.png

And Cacturne

332.png

That's all I can think of :P

Edited by Noazark

orange+navel.jpg

Oranges.

Like, seriously guys

Look how fucking cute that little thing is. It's adorable.

____

Yeah, I don't know... oranges are cute to me.

• Brohoof 3

ok here goes :P

oddish, always one of the cutest pokemon to me, always loved it.

ae905d0ce45f3c47d2bc06b80deb1f42.png

fireflies/lightning bugs....cutest insect :)

0072b70d3111501f1d788cf345543c59.png

the tiny stars in chicken and stars soup <333

e26f2bbcbd52054af8f0c06fe33e982f.png

spaghetti o's ;D

13064507944891944bbc5d41194545d2.png

alphabet soup, my bf took this picture for me <3

026352c3538991891f4aee6467278a8e.png

jello jigglers :)

083178c6023e68795817e8b411c26f5a.png

hedgehogs!!! 

96c17446f8cdfd93833b2fdcb552adcb.png

obviously lotsa food and animals are cute, but i guess the ones i named where the most unusual to me. :)

I've always looked at the iPad mini a found it adorable, I guess it's cause I use an iPad 2 and the mini is just so tini!!

:post-19632-0-66806600-1382610606_thumb.jpg

Don't ask... Pond weed...

post-19632-0-34926000-1382610671_thumb.jpg

Chameleons (they are epic!)

post-19632-0-99243400-1382610718_thumb.jpg

And this fish :catface:

post-19632-0-07044500-1382610754.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Apparently my love for how adorable many bugs can be is weird.

I don't get why. Some bugs are ADORABLE. Look at a jumping spider's face up close. They're SO cute.

I find spiders cute. Don't ask why, I just do

attachicon.gifcutespider1.jpg

attachicon.gifcutespider3.jpg

This one time a spider was trying to make a web in my fingers, and every now and again it would look up at me like a little child. It was so cute!  img-1951015-1-wub.png

This. All of this. Jumping spiders are the kings and queens of cute. I just want to hug them all and feed them little bugs and squee forever! Did you know they dance to attract mates? OMG IT'S THE CUTEST EVER! *swoonfoamgargletwitch*

When you look a fly up close it's the CUTEST thing ever. The eyes are just so adorable! 

Too bad I still kill them a lot because they pretty much infest my house xD

When you look a fly up close it's the CUTEST thing ever. The eyes are just so adorable! 

Too bad I still kill them a lot because they pretty much infest my house xD

I dislike flies, because they are pests and they make my life irritating... however, I have a grudging respect for them, as they are nature's most nimble fliers, capable of performing aerobatic maneuvers in fractions of seconds, and plotting them out in real time (which is why they are so hard to swat >_< ). They are even capable of ascending in a mid-air flip, only to level out by flying, even momentarily, backwards and upside down, to land on the bottom of objects, facing in the direction they came in: RIDICULOUS! How can one insect out-perform every other organism on earth by leaps and bounds?! And they do all this by instinct alone! There just isn't time to learn to fly like that with a lifespan of just a few days spent at the bottom of the food chain! The shear, unmitigated GALL of the fly!

Dear pest: Though I wish your demise, you have my utmost respect. Die well. (and stay the heck off of my food.)

Edited by DenialZombie
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Snakes, defiantly snakes. Though alot of people think that... Is it even unusual? Big things with little things is unusually cute! The same goes for 

Sleeping_Koala.JPGKoaloa's! They're so cute and fluffy! 

A lot of things where my friends will think that I'm odd or strange, but my closest friend think that tardigrades are cute. I used to have a pug, and I don't know why but I find them so adorable. <3

My hair on my husband....It's hard to explain, but I think his chest is adorable, and I especially love his beard. The hair makes him look super cute :wub: :wub:

Also....This is friggin' ADORABLE! The Case 110 is the cutest Steam Engine, but honestly, they are all cute, especially unique ones like Avery's....

6027384329_083a80f730_o.jpg

Also, bendy sporks are the cutest cutlery one could have!

Disposable-Spork.jpg

• Brohoof 2