Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird/Unusual things You Find Cute

Blue Moon

(edited)

Snakes, Alligators & Crocodiles, Baby birds, Full grown birds, Lizards (especially Iguanas)

post-14906-0-52595300-1394385173_thumb.jpgpost-14906-0-23641100-1394385184_thumb.jpgpost-14906-0-83627000-1394385202.jpgpost-14906-0-24861300-1394385223_thumb.jpgpost-14906-0-98871000-1394385240_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Wife of Tengen
  • Brohoof 2

Little Boxes or crates... i dont know why I just can leave them open and enjoy how to find their content... even if it is empty. Ok now I need to open this ones 

Country_style_small_wooden_%20boxes.JPG

(edited)

Okay so I find a lot of things cute and some get REALLY Weird so lets list cutest weird thing to least cutest but still cute

10: Gollum: yes so what and weirdly I can relate to him  for three reasons

9: insects: spiders scorpions and stuff like that yes i'm strange but i seem to love em, all

8: a griffon: yeah call me weird i think they are adorable that's all I have to say

7: The diamond dogs: you will likely know this about me from one form i wuv the diamond dogs and they do need more love than they get they are the lowest loved of all of mlp and at least they had a personality (unlike Sombra) anywayit's just how they react to stuff makes me find them weirdly adorable...

6: Gremlins: yes i love my creatures so much if it's weird for one they have to be pretty crazy for me to love em, :angry:  okay not in a Pinkie may more in a insane cute way and them and Gollum fit well into that

5: Flutterbat or just bats: But they are so adorable so...adorable :wub:  simple as that

4: socks :wacko: :  I just don't know why but i think socks are adorable...

3: werewolves: don't get me wrong I find them pretty cute...

2:gen 3/gen 1: okay now yes i love the personality of both gen 3 and gen 1 but if i had to choose for most cute it would be gen 3 even know i like gen 1 more out of the two

1: dragons: don't even ask i wuv em..  :wub:  

and as a extra snakes

Snakes, Alligators & Crocodiles, Honey Badgers, Baby exotic birds, Full grown birds, Lizards (especially Iguanas)
attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

I wanna hug them now D:

yes i'ma Fluttershy type.....

A lot of things where my friends will think that I'm odd or strange, but my closest friend think that tardigrades are cute. I used to have a pug, and I don't know why but I find them so adorable. <3

Agreed with pugs I am actually begging for one sooner or later i love...PUGS 0-0  :wub:

When you look a fly up close it's the CUTEST thing ever. The eyes are just so adorable! 

Too bad I still kill them a lot because they pretty much infest my house xD

I let them out myself catch them and let em, out I'm kinda Fluttershy when it comes to any animal....

Edited by Everleaf

Little Boxes or crates... i dont know why I just can leave them open and enjoy how to find their content... even if it is empty. Ok now I need to open this ones 

Country_style_small_wooden_%20boxes.JPG

They're just little boxes.. Little babies.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Pretty much just trains, ambulances and especially ice cream trucks. XD I don't know why, but I just find them cute. I also find hedgehogs and bats to be cute too. I also find the songs from music boxes to be cute as well. I have a dozen different songs in music box version because I just really love music boxes. <3 Oh! I also think sporks are cute too. If you don't know them, it's a half spoon/half fork. XD

I find Loki to be sexy, does that count?

Edited by Loki of Sassgard
  • Brohoof 1

bats are totally cute: especially these guys!
6-white-bats-honduras.jpg

and i adore cicadas and june bugs, lightning bugs, and moths.

almost any kind of plant is cute to me.  i talk to all of my houseplants (and still manage to kill most of them D: )

but i talk to A LOT of inanimate objects.. "MOVE CHAIR" or "Awww look at you being such a good lamp!"

birds too, though thats probably not weird.. wrens and cardinals etc.... but i think chickens are cute too :3  the neighbors have some and they wander in my yard and i feed them leftovers--but the roosters scare me D: they chase me lmao.  but i keep feeding the darn things xD

my goldfish is pretty darn cute....

and my car xP

most things of an odd size... if its normally huge, but rendered tiny, or normally small and made huge, i love em.  Giant wall hanging wrist watch at hobby lobby?! YES PLEASE<3

Edited by SweetJeans88
  • Brohoof 2

@, LOL I remember that one. Heck, I know of an even more extreme case but that'd be too disturbing to post. Did you know that 'cute gore' is an actual tag on Derpibooru?

---

Modest things are what I tend to find cute. Namely the Aruban banknotes.

aruba-16.JPG

It's so different from many other currencies... those tend to have the faces of historical figures and other (historical) things of some or other political significance but the Aruban Florin... It just comes off as so... humble.

Edited by Erythema

I find pre-Phantom Pain Big Boss to be one of the most adorable video game characters ever(which is probably one of the most disturbing/dumbest thing a lot of people here has heard), though if you listen to some of his codec conversations, you'd might understand why I think that

Edited by Megas75

Where to start?

This little guy is freaking adorable!

Snake%20party%20hat.jpg

I've always had a thing for bunnies...

dust+1.jpg

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry

shaun_the_sheep.jpg

That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there's more.

I also find frogs to be really cute. I mean, they often have beady eyes and... omg. ;o;

I mean look at this cute little guy:

2254825592_ea38d179ec_b.jpg

I also find my scarfy to be cute. I like to bury my face into it's softness because it's so comforting. You know how a little kid has a security blanket when they are little? Well, that's what I think of my scarf, which I call 'Scarfy'. It's comforting to me because it's soft and really cuddly.

Edited by Loki of Sassgard
  • Brohoof 2