Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird/Unusual things You Find Cute

Blue Moon

Oddly enough it is Snakes, I do find snakes to actually be cute some of the time. How can you not think that that is cute.

img-1734734-1-2013-year-of-the-snake-lis

Or even that

img-1734734-2-close-up-view-of-a-snake.j

omg i find snakes cute too...my parents think im completely nuts for thinking it through lol

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
I find guys being turned into girls extremely cute, for some reason... I'd just want to snuggle them 5V3cZ7.png to death~ jyuUJu.png

Also, goats. o3o

tumblr_myhzqrFmad1r7yxrco1_400.gif

• Brohoof 3

While i hate RL bugs i find zerglings from SC adorable specially when they are a million of them rushing and destroying your enemies bases xD

so adorable *squee*

sc2-zerg-rush_zpslwm6og2a.jpg

• 1 month later...

Um... This might sound creepy and superawkward, but I think it's kind of cute when people sleep??? Or when anything sleeps, really. Sleep is such a peaceful state of every living creature, I find it very adorable to see any living being in that state. It's like seeing everyone being as harmless as they can be when they're sleeping. Sorry, I promise I'm not a creep..  :rarity:   I hope that somepony out there understand what I really mean.

Oh and I absolutely love moths. Moths are adorable!

And deer are the cutest creatures there is, but I'm pretty sure that's not unusual for people to think. They're my favorite animal.

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 4

Hahah, sorry but no way XD

EDIT: XD wrong thread '-_- this is so embarassing XD

anyway I also think ant-bears are cute. Just sayin' XD

Edited by DragonAria

I like to watch people sleep (it's not creepy x3) Especially when they look very peaceful and are really quite but then once in a while they give a really loud snore :lol: I find that one of the cutest things.

I also think that worms are cute.. They just wiggle around so adorable  ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Stingrays. I don't know why, but I just love their doofy faces  :P  there's also a few videos on youtube of them 'dancing,' and its friggin' adorable! I seriously want 2 as pets someday

I think lizards are adorable~!
Which is probably why my friend gave me a weird look when I caught the one that had somehow gotten into the classroom.
​Even the teacher was surprised when I did that.

The thing was tiny, cute, and harmless. Not as small as the baby lizards I've had to catch and put outside for grandma though.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...