Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Top Three things you find, Hilarious!

Blizzard Gale

Yup, Claudia here again with another one of my top three. This time it's about what are three things you find hilarious! You know, things you find that are funny, and almost make you laugh uncontrollably. Remember to explain why these are funny to you. [iF you can...] Here we go! Keep it clean and happy posting!

(\^ w^/)

1. Anime - It's sense of humor is great, the expressions on their faces can be very priceless at times. Most times they make the characters in such a ridiculous scenarios.

2. Children - Children can do and say the most ridiculous of things. A lot of times when I hear something come out of a kids mouth, they shame the parents or make them look really bad.

3. Memes - Meme's are some of the most famous and well known means of jokes and puns. I find a lot of memes pretty hilarious, sometimes I wish there were new memes. All and all, they are great. xD

• Brohoof 1

I honestly hate children... :P

1. Ponies

2. Most things on imgur, provided it isn't depressing/inspiring/amazing looking.

3. I dunno... muffins or something?

• Brohoof 1

1. Ponies - Basically, Ponies are very hilarious.

2. Anime - The randomness of Anime.

3. People that are ignorant - They are just so funny, that you would want to punch them in the face.

• Brohoof 1

Ponies first and foremost. Namely Pinkie Pie, the levels of randomness can be so completely over the top and outrageous that you can't help but laugh.

Another one is Youtube Poop. When done correctly, they can have me absolutely shaking with laughter and struggling for breath. My absolute favourite is this one of Postman Pat. (0:34 is my favourite bit - I just find it unbelievably funny how for absolutely no reason there's five identical vans just cruising down a street, with someone saying "ooiyooooi" in the background out of total randomness. I also love the abrupt finishing of sentences, the bathos is too damn high.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeKbzxLlEE4

The third one would probably be NormalDifficulty's "The Commentator" series on Youtube. This is where a guy goes onto XBox Live games with a raspy, super annoying voice and announcing that he's doing a live commentary for Youtube, and proceeds to just talk and talk with his squeaky voice - people get so unbelievably annoyed, and I just think it's brilliantly hilarious.

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

Ponies first and foremost. Namely Pinkie Pie, the levels of randomness can be so completely over the top and outrageous that you can't help but laugh.

Another one is Youtube Poop. When done correctly, they can have me absolutely shaking with laughter and struggling for breath. My absolute favourite is this one of Postman Pat. (0:34 is my favourite bit - I just find it unbelievably funny how for absolutely no reason there's five identical vans just cruising down a street, with someone saying "ooiyooooi" in the background out of total randomness. I also love the abrupt finishing of sentences, the bathos is too damn high.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeKbzxLlEE4

The third one would probably be NormalDifficulty's "The Commentator" series on Youtube. This is where a guy goes onto XBox Live games with a raspy, super annoying voice and announcing that he's doing a live commentary for Youtube, and proceeds to just talk and talk with his squeaky voice - people get so unbelievably annoyed, and I just think it's brilliantly hilarious.

I remember that series! You're the one who got me hooked on those, like "The breather". I have you to blame for making me laugh so hard my kidneys cramped. XD

• Brohoof 1

Top three? Ooh choices...

#3 would be when people attempt to do something they think is really easy and fail miserably. Primarily something related to a video game or coding.

#2 is probably derped images or downright ridiculous looking facial expressions. 

Finally, #1 would have to be silly 12 year olds playing TF2 and screaming in the mic's. I'm sorry it's just so funny listening to a kid being all "u guys r all nubs and im betr than u" and then suddenly getting killed and screaming "HAX!!!!"

• Brohoof 1

1- British Sarcasm; Brits have a tendency to not sound like complete and utter douche canoes when they're sarcastic (most of the time at least), they do it in a way that is really witty and charming. I love it.

2- Dumb Luck or Bad Luck; When things are going a bit badly and then the perfect thing happens, or when someone is just not having a good day......it makes me laugh.

3- Physical Pain to anyone, including myself; Pretty self explanitory. Maybe I'm just a crazy, sadistic bastard, but seeing people get hurt is funny, as long as it's not TOO severe.

• Brohoof 2

1- British Sarcasm; Brits have a tendency to not sound like complete and utter douche canoes when they're sarcastic (most of the time at least), they do it in a way that is really witty and charming. I love it.

2- Dumb Luck or Bad Luck; When things are going a bit badly and then the perfect thing happens, or when someone is just not having a good day......it makes me laugh.

3- Physical Pain to anyone, including myself; Pretty self explanitory. Maybe I'm just a crazy, sadistic bastard, but seeing people get hurt is funny, as long as it's not TOO severe.

I can agree with you about British humor/sarcasm. They have such a rich history when it comes to theater and humor. I love hot fuzz, shaun of the dead, and run fatboy run. XD

Physical pain is hilarious too, when it happens to someone being retarded, say like someone racking themselves skateboarding. XD

• Brohoof 1

1. Spike and Barley - Yet another YouTube duo who seem to be made for each other. There are so many funny moments spanned across their many "Spike 'n' Barley Play" videos, but the most laughter I've had from them has come from this video of theirs. I won't lie: their humor is retarded, and I sometimes wonder if they'd have to be high to come up with this kind of stuff, but it just does something for me. Just watch the first minute of this video; you'll either think it's absolutely hilarious, too, or will be completely unimpressed. "Mister Man! Have a good day, mister man! Lil ol maaann! Lil ol maaann.." :D

2. Internet Memes - I just can't get enough of Troll face/Dad and the like, that smile is so contagious, and it tickles me inside every time I see it.

I can't really think of anything else at the moment. There aren't too many things that I find hilarious, but when I do, I think they're so funny!

Edited by StingeMuffin

1. Esoteric things. When I make a joke and my friends get upset because they can't understand it, it delights me.

2. Colors, bright lights, and/or shiny objects. They've brought me many hours of laughter and amusement.

3. Satire. It's the combination of parody, sarcasm, and exaggeration. The pinnacle of comedic evolution.

Edited by UrdiePie
  • Brohoof 3

Three things I find funny?

1. Memes: I know it's already been said, but coming from someone who's known for making meme references, it's a given.

2. Funny YouTube videos: You know, those videos where time is spent to genuinely make them funny and enjoyable for the audience.

3. Occasional Reddit posts: I don't frequent Reddit like I used to, but I've seen some humor put on there, especially today (I saw a photo of a facebook post that literally made me laugh out loud. I don't do that often.).

1. The movie Spinal Tap.   That movie was nothing but hilarious.  It was a great parody of the heavy metal scene, something that I'm big into.  

2. Anti-bronies' arguments.   Some many have a legitimate reason for hating the show.  That's not so by the ones I've encountered.  They judge the show by its name, and haven't even seen an episode.   Yet, they still think they know everything about it.  

3.  The fanfic 'Celestia Gets High'.   I loved that thing like no other.  

• Brohoof 1

1. Innuendos and double meanings: I have a somewhat warped mind and can make a suggestive joke out of almost anything. Though I will admit that the common "that is what she said" is a tad overused.

2. Slapstick comedies like The 3 Stooges and some old school cartoons like Loony Toons and Tom and Jerry

3. British Slang: The British have some of the best slang words like wanker or tosser and they is just something really funny about them.

Anime - I'm sorry, but I'm a sucker for anime. I can sit there like a fool and watch it while laughing to death. 

Whose Line is it Anyway? - An older show, but still one of my favorites. I remember one time I laughed nonstop for a good few minutes and left me unable to breathe.

British Humor - Not many people I know get it unfortunately. I sit down and get, more or less, every single joke. 

1. This guy! He is HILARIOUS! I'll post a few of his vids too.

http://m.youtube.com/#/user/AlChestBreach?&desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2FAlChestBreach

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=aXJsHQXJce0&feature=relmfu

2. Pandas

No idea why, they just amuse me for some reason.

3.YouTube poops

When done right, they are absolutely hilarious. Like these four.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MLtyJEXbTUw&feature=related

Edited by VaultBoy'sAssistant23
  • Brohoof 1

1. Ignorant people arguing

2. Things that set off my subtile sense of humor (I hate obvious jokes. The harder you need to look to notice them, the funnier it is.)

3. Random funny stuff, like demotivational posters for example (especially when I'm not expecting them to appear... What could actually be considered as point 2, kinda.)

• Brohoof 1

1. You said to keep it clean, so I'll just say Brian Posehn's stand-up is my most favorite thing ever and if anyone wants to experience the joy and perfection that is his comedy, they can click the link. There're cuss-words in there, though, so beware.

2. Absurd humor. If it's weird and slightly creepy, I probably think it's funny. 

3. People who hate things and get super mad about whatever it is they hate. I've got strong opinions too, bro, but I sure ain't spitting and cursing at anybody about it. It doesn't make sense to me, and then laughs come out. Yep.

i'll just leave this here... haha I laughed so hard when I first saw this. But I find most things funny XD so guess that doesn't mean much. Also Anime is pretty damn funny a lot of the time. 

post-11968-0-37834800-1359771788_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Ponies not withstanding I'd put these in my top 3

Charlie Brooker - the man is undeniably critical of all media. Dry, sarcastic and very intelligent. If you've ever watched one of his newswipe episodes (they're on YouTube I think) you'll understand. It helps that he actually takes the time to research what he takes the piss out of thoroughly.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b54u3f3GoSo

Top Gear (British) - I'm no car nut. I know how to drive one and I can fix basic problems with mine and that's it. But... This show is amusing, how many shows decide that they'll test 2nd hand cars by turning them into boats and sailing across the channel? Or race Europian public transport with one of the fastest cars in the world?

The presenters are funny too, although sometimes Clarkson does make me groan from the near racist things he occasionally says.

Adventures with mates - I still giggle about nearly getting killed by a truck when we cycled 200 miles for charity. The ridiculous arguments o over pointless things (is James Bond a secret agent or Civil Servant?). My friends always cheer me up even when their continents away.

And of course there's MLP a daily episode puts me in a damn fine mood :)

Edited by Fridge

I love these top three questions.

1. Any NSFW MLP content- this includes,but isnt limited to, dramatic readings of clopfics, ask princess molestia, etc. it just gets my all the time.

2.Slapstick comedy- watching other people getting hurt for a change instead of me. i watch a lot of Three Stooges and Jackass/loiter squad. The Dialogue is 25% the reaction is 50% and the delivery is 25% thats the breakdown.

3. Hoopin an a hollerin with friends-whenever im riding in the car with a group of friends we always holler out the windows and make fuuny noises. we mostly get pedestrians and teenagers who are acting like they all that for driving a Honda.

Third would probably be British humor. Especially dark British humor. I love how well British comedians can pull off deadpan, dry humor. I especially love sketch and situational comedy. Some favorites of mine are Month Python, Rowan Atkinson (love Mr. Bean), and the show Outnumbered. 

Second would be some memes. I used to spend a lot of time on 4chan (back when it was worth spending time on), and some seriously funny stuff came out of that time. My top 3 memes would have to be Troll Science, Bachelor Frog, and Fuck the Police, in that order. 

But the most hilarious things to me are epic moments of trolling, especially when they happen in real life. Also, I love it when peoples lives get screwed up (when they deserve it, of course).

One of my favorite IRL troll stories in the spoilers:

So there's this guy (lets call him Chris), living alone in his apartment. He's trying to fix a broken video camera. His ex knocks on the door and tells this son story about how her new bf got her pregnant and then left, and how Chris is the only one who can help her. She wants him to take her to an abortion clinic and say he's her brother so they don't contact her parents or something. She says she'll do anything in return. 

Anyway, Chris doesn't want to help her at all, since when they broke up, she ended up getting him fired or something, and it took him awhile to get back on his feet. However, he decides to take the opportunity and get some free sex before telling her to GTFO his apartment. 

She starts yelling about how she hates him, and says she's going to tell everyone he raped her. She leaves. 

Chris is freaking the hell out, since he doesn't really have any way to show he didn't rape her, and rape cases end up being emotional anyway and usually go the way of the allegedly raped woman. 

However, he sat back down at his kitchen table, only to realize that, not only was his camera working, it had filmed the entire incident. Now he had video proof he didn't rape her. 

But seeing as she was being a bitch, Chris didn't want this to just end like that. So he didn't tell anyone about the video at all. He went to court, an acted like he was really nervous, and made sure his story was bad, so that his ex would think she was going to win. 

This went on for a bit, until the second to last day of court. Chris told his lawyer about the tape and what his plan was, and his lawyer laughed his ass off and told Chris he was a hilarious dick. On the last day of court, the ex was looking all smug and happy, until Chris showed the video. In front of the judge, lawyers, jury, friends, and family of everyone involved. Chris said it was kind of embarrassing for his parents to watch him having sex, but the reaction from his ex was worth it. Not only was she humiliated, she lost the case and was charged with lying under oath. So Chris went free, and his ex was stuck with thousands in legal fees and fines. And she was still pregnant. 

Chris is a master troll. 

• Brohoof 1

**clears throat**

1. Funny cat videos on youtube.

2. Funny cat videos on youtube.

3. Funny cat videos on youtube.

okay apart from that,

MLP coz its hilarious!!!

aaaand my friends.... XD wuv u guys!

ill keep it as simple as i can since i want everypony to understand what im talking about so ill keep it pony related.

1. ask princess molestia dub on youtube. im not a clopper but i love the voice of molestia combined with those comics.

2. the dan vs mlp comics. anyone who has seen these knows why its one of the top 3 things that i find Hilarius

3. fluffle puff pony. the little fluffy pony oc that is so adorable and surprisingly funny,

for anyone that has not seen these vids please tak a few moments and check them out all of the fluffle puff vids are here:https://www.youtube.com/feed/UCtwPBSnKnAsvZeKLLig774A/u

post-12330-0-63258700-1359792653.jpg

Pretty much everything makes me laugh, it's not that hard.

But if I had to list them...

1: Ponies

2: British sarcasm

3: Society

Yep... British sarcasm gets me everytime!

Edited by Stary Dreams

I honestly hate children.

Well isn't that a nice thing to say! They can be annoying but it's not their fault. They just are.

Things I find hilarious:

1 Bronies spazzing over alicorn twilight, though I myself am not to fond of the idea, I don't cyber moan about a cartoon pony all day long.

2 WTF Japan scenes

3 Pinkie Pie