Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

-While Twilight should get attention this season I hope the show doesn't go overboard and give too much attention to her in each episode.

-More Trixie but not as a villain, after the last episode with her it wouldn't make sense to bring her back as a villain again.

-Celestia getting her own episode. 

-More Luna.

-If they did a reforming Chrysalis episode similar to Discord I think that would be a cool episode. Whatever they end up doing I do hope she comes back.

post-14538-0-50712800-1384310062_thumb.jpg

Please tell me this is fake. If it is real, I'm will so mad and so sad. I do not want that happening. God (while I'm not religous), if you are real, please make it fake!

Edited by Nightmare Doopliss

Rocky's 5 things he would like to see in Season 4

1. Some bonding between Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo.
  2. More of Luna's character and his relationship with Celestia
  3. At least one new character who has never sung before sings
  4. New Equestria locations
  5. More of Twilight's relationship with Spike

Fluttershy becoming Discord's servant would be a dream come true. Also I would like some new ponies that could have some important secondary roles. No new princesses though, and I don't want to see Cadence or Shining Armorial too much.

More Trixie.

more Celestia

Possably even celestia corruption and needing not only the elements of harmony but Discords help?

O and more discord

More development with apple jack

and yes give one or more of the cm's their cutie marks.

Episode: After playing a practical joke on the wrong Unicorn. Pinke Pie gets hit with magical joke curse where anytime someone says "Pie", she'll get hit by one out of no where. She'll get hit with all kinds of pie.

Applejack is herding some cows. Pinkie Pie rushes to Applejack to ask for help. After Applejack says "Pinkie Pie", the camera focuses on Applejack's face with a shocked look.

Pinkie Pie is taking a bath outside while Applejack apologizes. Granny Smith puts a hot apple pie on the window as Apple Bloom says she can't wait to eat that "Apple Pie." Then the Apple Pie flies off the window and hits Pinkie Pie in the face. She gives off a funny painful response to the "hot" apple pie, as Granny Smith comes out to scold Pinkie Pie for eating the hot apple pie.

Edited by Singe

Things I'm hoping for:

-The writers should stay true to each character personality. Not dumbing down any other pony or little dragon, just to making them fit into a bad plot would be nice to start off.

-More depth into the story would be nice too, since I'm not a fan of shallow stories.

-A fair amount of episode between each main pony is needed, since the third season was quite unfair in this regard.

-I'd like to know more about Luna and Celestia.

-Bringing back queen Chrysalis, since I believe there is a lot to know about this character.

-Regarding any 3D model... please, no more. It's just it doesn't fit well with the show's art style since my standpoint.

Apologies for my english, it isn't my first language.

Please tell me this is fake. If it is real, I'm will so mad and so sad. I do not want that happening. God (while I'm not religous), if you are real, please make it fake!

Oh dear lord, I really need to start taking the concept of the spoiler tag a lot more seriously. I'm gonna end up findings omething even sadder someday. :(
  • Brohoof 2

Judging by the destroyed castle, I'm betting that takes place during the flashback sequence. And by the moonlight, probably after the banishment is done, and Celestia is all alone. So I'll cry like a happy baby when Twilight gets back and realizes how much Celestia must love her for getting Luna back.

But if it is modern day, and Celestia is dead dead, then I'll be abandoning the show forever, because that's the absolute worst possible thing that could be done with alicorn Twilight. The entire point in my mind is to get Celestia a good stable immortal friend group, so she'll never have to go through that again. If she gets killed off right away, then most of her life was spent waiting for only a year or two of happiness. Way too sad to put up with.

(non spoiler version: it's probably real but not as bad as it looks)

The great and powerful Trixie! will allow you to follow her around so you might be able to document her all encompassing greatness!

Seriously yes a Trixie or twilight/Trixie story!

I want to see Rainbow Dash back at flight school. Seriously, we had the episode where she gets in, then nothing. It's supposed to be a boarding school type place but we never saw her graduate, yet she was back in Ponyville in the next episode like she never left. I'll understand if they have to pull a little retrocontinuity to make it so that Dash can be away at school in some episodes and back in Ponyville with her friends for others, as long as they show me how she's progressing in her studies.

• Brohoof 1

i would very much like to see more of trixie whether as a villain or a Goodpony any amount of trixie is great

also some rarity based episodes

and some more about the changelings and queen chrysalis  

The biggest thing I want to see is more of Equestria. I want the mane 6 to go to Hollow Shades, or Las Pegasus, or Fillydelphia... some place on the map that isn't plain old Ponyville.

Yeah, then Hasbro can try to sell us even more play sets! Just kidding, I would like to see some of the places they mention all the time too. Especially Trottingham.

I'm sitting here listening to Duel of Fates from the Star Wars soundtrack, and let me tell you, every artwork of pony I'm browsing on DeviantART suddenly has climactic, intense undertones that weren't there before.

I think it'd be kinda cool to see the monsters of Equestria progressively become more and more dangerous. In other words, more powerful, deadly creatures are introduced (Tartarus monsters getting unleashed, anypony?). That would free up some character development on Fluttershy's part a bit...after all, all of the former 'monsters' that were known as untameable, wild entities, would suddenly be susceptible to the maturing power of the Element of Kindness.

Imagine the epicness if Ponyville was under attack by some modern bad guy, and Fluttershy walks up out of the Everfree with a fucking army of the deadly creatures we've seen in the first three seasons.

img-2022564-1-her_three_new_friends_____

'Okay little friends, um, halt please. Now, remember, try not to trample any of our friends' houses. We only want to stop the bad guy, okay?'

• Brohoof 5

The biggest thing I want to see is more of Equestria. I want the mane 6 to go to Hollow Shades, or Las Pegasus, or Fillydelphia... some place on the map that isn't plain old Ponyville.

Nor should they just go to Canterlot or the Crystal Empire. I mean there is more to explore.

• Brohoof 1

Say, guys..

I've been thinking about those 6 keys that the Mane 6 plan on finding, and I did some calculations;

There are six keys required to unlock that box near the tree of Harmony, right? and there are apparently going to be 26 episodes on Season 4.

26 divide by 6 is.... 4.3

So by a a rough estimate, I suspect that most likely the Mane 6 may find one key every 4 episodes, and since most of the season finales and premieres tend to be two-parters, we may get a two-part finale by the 24th episode, which would most likely center around whatever is in that locked box.

I can happily say, 'whatever it brings' to this topic, now.

Between Discord, the two flashbacks I wanted to see, and another big theme I love being confirmed for this season by Megan, I don't have any big outstanding things left, outside specific antics or things I may have mentioned like an Evil Celestia or more Discord w/ Luna/Celestia screen time.

• Brohoof 2