Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I thought Rainbow Dash was pretty good in every season, but Rainbow Dash definitely had some great off-the-wall moments in Season Four. I felt like if she wasn't the focus of the episode, she always did something hilarious. Case in point (SPOILERED FOR PEGAMISTER DON'T WATCH):

Darn it, Rainbow Dash, stop being so Gangsta! You're making everypony jealous...

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
Despite a few issues here and there, I'd argue that S2 was her second best season

I can see that. S3 was probably easier to enjoy for a lot of Dashfans, but S2 was really important in setting all of that up and still packed in a lot of awesome stuff. Whether in a funny sense, like in the cider episode, or in a "omigosh Rainbow Dash is so amazing and supportive and :wub: " sense like in Hurricane Fluttershy, she was still pretty great even when she wasn't the lead in the episode.

As for my favorite fanfic writers, I'm a bit of a sucker for Trinary when it comes to RD - http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Trinary

Wow, that takes me back. Have you been keeping up with Wedding Bells Bug Hunt? I haven't :unsure:

Darn it, Rainbow Dash, stop being so Gangsta! You're making everypony jealous...

:lol:

Agree with you there on Season 4. While a couple of her episodes left something to be desired (at least for me, I guess), she usually did something funny and Dashish in other ponies'. I'd like to see her geeking out over a musical again ^_^

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 3

You just had to make me count...didn't you? haha

I have 800+ pony-related pictures/gifs/memes on my computer (many of them are pictures of shirts or plushies or other merchandise I want to get so I can remember what it is they look like when I can afford to get them). Dash is related to 250 of those! A solid 30%.

:lol:  What can I say? I love pictures! I took almost 1000 in one semester at college just of me and my friends and all the random stuff we did! 

• Brohoof 2

:o

Well, would it be less shocking if I told you honestly that 100 of the pictures I have I saved and used for my work on the MLPF World Cup character flags alone?

Then I have also saved the 32 pictures of the character jerseys that Frostgage made and the other pictures/brackets having to do with the Pony World Cup; and 260 of them are of merchandise (multiple angles of the same plush or the front & back of shirts etc)

I have a solid 100 Gigs of MLP-related material on an external hard drive...

I have no idea how much of that is Rainbow Dash, but I do know her folder on their is about three times larger than anypony elses!

• Brohoof 3

It's still a lot :o

Indeed it is! I'll probably start streamlining it soon. I don't need pictures of their cutie marks anymore since I'm done with making their flags, and I can probably delete some of the merchandise that is never gonna happen...haha

I have to start organize my real pictures too...

Not counting a certain folder, I have about 250 pony pictures.  My Rainbow Dash folder, alone, contains 149 images, but Dashie also appears in about 56 of the remaining 101 pics.  What's that?  Like 82% Dashie lol??  Umm...  Clearly I play favorites. ^^;

• Brohoof 2

Hm. Never thought to keep track of how many Dash pictures I have. I just keep everything saved on deviantart unless the picture's only on Tumblr or Pixiv or whatever. Looks like I've got 54 pages of DA favorites for her, and that's not counting ship pics or Scootalove.

And checking let me rediscover this adorable pic of her and her papa :wub:

dear_little_dashie_by_brotugueseviking-d

• Brohoof 6

Just wanted to let everybodypony know that you don't have to worry about ruining / spoilering anything for me.  I guarantee that I'll still watch and enjoy everything Dashie, and I'm pretty good at going, "Waaaait - I shouldn't read / look at this yet" lol.  As super considerate as it is to dodge spoilers for my sake, I don't want to limit anyone in this topic.  Just don't post it if, say, Rainbow Dash finally murders Pinkie Pie for denying her cider or something.  That's the one limitation I put on things. xD  (Totally thought Pinkie was gonna get her flank kicked at one point.)

• Brohoof 2

Just don't post it if, say, Rainbow Dash finally murders Pinkie Pie for denying her cider or something.

Oh! That's what happened in the season 4 finale! :wacko:

j/k

• Brohoof 2

A lot of the pony pics I've saved, be it my computer or deviantart, but I'm positive 90% of it is Rainbow Dash

Wow, that takes me back. Have you been keeping up with Wedding Bells Bug Hunt? I haven't :unsure:

Definitely, it looks like it'll be a fun one

Plus the idea of her hosting a bachelorette party sounds hilarious

rainbow_dash__2_by_suplolnope-d6vqdjo.jp

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Just wanted to let everybodypony know that you don't have to worry about ruining / spoilering anything for me.  I guarantee that I'll still watch and enjoy everything Dashie, and I'm pretty good at going, "Waaaait - I shouldn't read / look at this yet" lol.  As super considerate as it is to dodge spoilers for my sake, I don't want to limit anyone in this topic.  Just don't post it if, say, Rainbow Dash finally murders Pinkie Pie for denying her cider or something.  That's the one limitation I put on things. xD  (Totally thought Pinkie was gonna get her flank kicked at one point.)

That's really kind of you :). I'll keep this in mind, and still try to duck around anything major and all.

Definitely, it looks like it'll be a fun one

Maybe I'll read it today, thanks :)

Reminder that French Dashie is just as amazing as regular Dashie

EDIT: Link messed up, it's at 2 minutes :derp:

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 5