Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I already tossed my vote for Dash

grace_by_kibastar521-d7ppjjh.jpg

Hopefully things will start to pick up, it's starting to look pretty bad  >_>

• Brohoof 3

I'm not sure where these Twilight fans come from all of a sudden. Oh well, if Dashie loses it doesn't matter to me, in my book she will always be best pony.

I'm personally beginning to suspect a mix of Twi fans + ppl who inexplicably "hate" Rainbow Dash.  Because, obviously, hating an animated pony is a worthwhile pastime.  Or they're just jelly!

post-26550-0-76009000-1404819728.jpeg

RD has, after all, been moving in on Twi's egghead territory since season two.  RD is best sexy egghead.

• Brohoof 2

I'm personally beginning to suspect a mix of Twi fans + ppl who inexplicably "hate" Rainbow Dash.  Because, obviously, hating an animated pony is a worthwhile pastime.  Or they're just jelly!

attachicon.gifjelly.jpeg

It's because she's popular, and people aren't allowed to like things that are popular  >_>

everypony_loves_rainbow_dash__by_misspol

• Brohoof 4

Well everybody, bummer about the World Cup. Still though, if Rainbow Dash can accept defeat gracefully, I'm sure we can too. I had some fun making silly posts in there with some of you guys, and honestly it's a little relieving not to have to care too much anymore. If you're still planning on following along, who do you think you'll be supporting? Even if her beating AJ kinda bummed me out, I'll probably be going with Pinkie Pie. Third favorite horse and all :derp:

Have a picture and a cute friendshipping fanfic about her bothering Applejack :)

yeah_that_s_right__i_am_awesome__by_crin

• Brohoof 6

If you're still planning on following along, who do you think you'll be supporting? Even if her beating AJ kinda bummed me out, I'll probably be going with Pinkie Pie.

Pinks is my second favorite pony, so I'll be voting for her.  I don't think I'll be actively supporting / cheering by way of posts, though.  I threw about all I had into supporting Dashie, so I'm just at a point where I'm done being that vocal.

• Brohoof 1

I'll probably be supporting Rarity if she manages to beat Fluttershy, if not then probably Twilight

cookie_by_sheandog-d7p074f.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I agree, I thought this would be a post with a swarm, not Rarity. My life=Upside Down

Isn't Rarity least popular pony? Or is that Applejack?

Edited by floofcake