Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Welcome to Equestrian news

"Dash and Pie banished on moon for 1.000 years!"

Today, the pony Rainbow Dash(23) and Pinkie Pie(23) get banished to the moon from Princess Celestia. The reason is unknown, but a picture, made by an anonym User called "Lunaisbestprincessxd", shows, that both called ponies played with a frisbee and it smashed again Celestia's drink and land on her horn. Trying to talk to her doesn't end well:

"Princess, why did you ban-"

"I don't have time for this!"Walks in the castle.

At the moment, Princess Twilight tries to calm her down, bringing them back to Equestria.

That was Equestrian News today.

• Brohoof 2

I wonder who is the pony on the left :confused:

Maybe her mother.

If you look closely, it's Rainbow Dash from G3

Ok! I have a small thing that sprang to my attention. So pinkie pie, fluttershy, twilight sparkle, and rarity all had a musical...so maybe in season 5 rainbow dash will get a musical!!! I wonder what it is going to be about. Maybe a thunderbolts routine, helping scoot getting her cutie mark, or something else.

Also have you noticed Rainbow becoming more of a "egg head" herself. Think of it for a second: Rainbow at the beginning of MLP: FIM she was fully against things like math, history, and reading. But later into the season she started to read Daring Do books, but still being that athlete everypony loved! But in season 4 she had to take a test on the wonderbolts (which i thought was stupid, come on i mean SERIOUSLY a team of air show ponies. WHO ONLY DO AIR SHOWS IN MODERN EQUESTRIA!!! HAD TO TAKE A WRITTEN TEST!!! I understand they wanted to make sure every pegisi was 120% on board of being a wonderbolt, but still! Now back on topic), and when she was studying about them, she started to FREAK OUT about not being ready. Showing she is willing to become an "egg head". Of course it is something rainbow wanted since she was a filly. But still!

And I think it was a bad chose to ship Twi and Flash. I think it should have been rainbow (as usual). Because flash is more of an up beat guy. He like rock-an-roll, sports, and probably not so much into reading. But Twi is a smart, list making, egg head. I am not saying its not possible for Twi and flash to be shipped. But I am saying that Rainbow would be the most logical choose to me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Ok! I have a small thing that sprang to my attention. So pinkie pie, fluttershy, twilight sparkle, and rarity all had a musical...so maybe in season 5 rainbow dash will get a musical!!! I wonder what it is going to be about. Maybe a thunderbolts routine, helping scoot getting her cutie mark, or something else.

Words cannot express how down I'd be for a Dash musical episode. Whether something feelsy with her and Scoots, something involving her family, joining the Wonderbolts, all of the above, or something else entirely. They owe us some darn songs and a musical episode would be a good way to make up for it ^_^

P1fKSDk.gif

I have a cute dancin' pegasus pone

Edited by Akavi
  • Brohoof 5

Here's Rainbow Dash eating a donut, which I've been kind of craving for a while now :P

681493__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_smile_hap

Second on the Rainbow Dash musical

• Brohoof 5

Rainbow Dash, you need to stop eating already!

rainbow_dash___swallowing_disgusting_foo

No seriously, enough is enough!

rainbow_dash_eating_my_food__by_serindo-

Rainbow, you need to stop before it's too late!

RDchew.gif

Please stop before- Oh no! No it's happened, I was powerless to stop her! Rainbow Dash ate so much that...

Fudge+rd+bg+4+on+plate+angle.jpg

She actually became the food!

• Brohoof 4

lol, what are those things? Let's call them Dashie cakes!

Dashie Cakes it is, buddy, and there's much more where that came from!

114644d8921ad7872ad67e8c53b9072d.jpg

No lie, if a surprise birthday party happened on my birthday and they walked out with that cake... I would cry sweet tears of salty joy.

And... I don't think I could bring myself to eat the cake! I'd snatch that thing and run! No one is eating Rainbow Dash!

• Brohoof 2

So we've gone from Rainbow Dash eating things to Rainbow Dash-themed foods lol?  Okay, why not? xD

Rainbow Dash-themed cake is best cake:

d81fba68734c072a607716e040b8407f.jpg

I'm impressed it's actually got the rainbow-colored layers.

Wow, that cake looks amazing! Though seeing a giant slice taken out of Rainbow Dash is kind of disheartening... well, we already started eating, so we might as well dig in! *Grabs fork and knife*

We'll also be enjoying some Rainbow Dash-approved cupcakes on the side! Nothing like doubling down on the sweets! Rainbow Dash's mane homemare Pinkie Pie would definitely approve of overeating on sweets, especially ones as awesome as these!

20__cooler_rainbow_dash_cupcakes_by_lady

• Brohoof 2

To be honest... if I was forced to eat that entire cake, I couldn't start with the face. Rainbow Dash just looks too happy! Then again... if I don't start with the face, she'll be happily watching while I eat the rest of her!

Decisions decisions...

132307374459.png

• Brohoof 2

To be honest... if I was forced to eat that entire cake, I couldn't start with the face. Rainbow Dash just looks too happy! Then again... if I don't start with the face, she'll be happily watching while I eat the rest of her!

Decisions decisions...

At the very least, you have to cover your eyes while you eat the cake:

640px-Rainbow_Dash_wiping_her_eyes_S3E03

It would be too traumatic otherwise.  And everyone knows you absorb less calories with your eyes closed! ;)

• Brohoof 3

At the very least, you have to cover your eyes while you eat the cake:

640px-Rainbow_Dash_wiping_her_eyes_S3E03

It would be too traumatic otherwise.  And everyone knows you absorb less calories with your eyes closed! ;)

I don't know... I think even with my eyes closed, this would be the aftermath:

rainbow_dash_crying_by_tesla51-d69n4g8.j

Curled up, crying on my bed in loving memory of the Dangerously Delicious Dash Delicacy that I had to devour, or DDDD for short.

And don't tell the Cakes this but... the DDDD is way better than the MMMM!

• Brohoof 3