Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

The very first MLP episode i ever saw was Sonic Rainboom and even though I didn't know much about ponies at the time, Rainbow Dash came off as a really awesome pony. She is the reason why I love ponies but mostly post-28150-0-46484200-1427947159_thumb.png

post-28150-0-84296800-1427947219_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Anyone have any good fanfics that star rainbow dash that I can read? I'm super bored today.

I'll write a quick one right now lol.  Angelbabe will obviously be helping me with it.

Impromptu Rainbow Dash fanfic, Part I

Once upon a time, once upon a midnight dreary, It was the weekend.  The weekend; Scoots paused a moment to appreciate the word.  School was out, and Rainbow Dash would be lighting in front of the CMC Clubhouse any minute now.  The rainbow-maned mare and her orange admirer would be heading out to the aerial obstacle course together.  Though Scoots wasn't able to defy gravity for long on her own, there was still plenty to enjoy - and learn - in the air while supported by the steady foreleg of her adoptive big sister.

The filly heard a friendly and familiar, "Hey, Scoots!"  Accompanied by a few quick taps of a hoof against the clubhouse wall.  She barely managed a verbal invitation before a spiky, colorful mane whipped around the door frame.  "What's up?"  Rainbow's big cerise eyes quickly darted back and forth, scanning the interior.  "Don't see Apple Bloom or Sweetie Belle anywhere."  A smirk and a raised eyebrow.  "Guess they knew you had plans.  Ready to head out, kid?"  A nod was all the filly could muster.  "All right.  No time like the present."  Rainbow Dash had already whirled around Scoots and picked her up from behind.

Once they'd cleared the doorway, Rainbow accelerated just enough to gently toss back both of their manes.  The filly loved this part.  Climbing ever upward.  No fear of falling; safe in the forelegs of an expert flyer.  Her wings instinctively working behind her and making their own sort of breeze.  She used to wonder if that ever bothered Rainbow, but the mare never once complained.  "Won't be long before we get there.  But...  We can be there even quicker.  How 'bout I make this more interesting?"

Scoots gripped the forelegs that were wrapped around her, but not out of fear or concern.  Whether she was competing in an aerial race, flying purely for recreation, or rescuing somepony that had tumbled over a precipice (these things happen) Rainbow Dash was always in control.  Could always be counted on.  It came from a mix of confidence, training, and instinct.  The sky was her playground, and the air was her element. 

And today, courtesy of her big sister's bright blue wings, it was Scoots' element, too.

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

I have a over 70 pics of rainbow dash one my phone here is five. Yeah over 70 pics of just her.

post-32835-0-60358300-1428033855_thumb.jpg

post-32835-0-04494600-1428033889_thumb.jpg

post-32835-0-63195100-1428033912_thumb.jpg

post-32835-0-73785400-1428033939.jpg

post-32835-0-63677700-1428033981_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest

I have a over 70 pics of rainbow dash one my phone here is five. Yeah over 70 pics of just her.

I'd wish she'd pop outta my keyboard.

• Brohoof 4

I don't own a cell phone, but I would definitely need this if I did:

post-26550-0-47065200-1428034679_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-17803500-1428034676_thumb.jpg

I've got 860+ solo pics / animated GIFs of Rainbow Dash in my (aptly titled) "Rainbow Dash" folder.  Here's all of them:

gKF7hwS.gif

• Brohoof 7

Dammit, these are only available in toddler sizes lol.

attachicon.gifrainbowshoes.png

Not officially a Rainbow Dash product, but I want these.

attachicon.gifrainbow shades.png

I think you could do the shoes if we found any tutorial... Oh no, I have another idea, once again!

So: 

• Make MLP plushies: needs tutorial but I think I could do it just by basing on the RD plushy I just bought.
  • MLP shoes: needs tutorial, this should be harder
  • MLP 3D-model: WiP
  • MLP vector drawing: WiP

Oh Celestia, I have so many things to do  :yay:

• Brohoof 4

I was messing around a bit with a pic and I did something and I kinda changed it. I changed the first pic to end out having second pic.

post-32835-0-69752600-1428105843_thumb.jpg

post-32835-0-46484700-1428105862_thumb.jpg

I don't own a cell phone, but I would definitely need this if I did:

attachicon.gif10128891_hi.jpgattachicon.gifcharacase-rainbowdash.jpg

I've got 860+ solo pics / animated GIFs of Rainbow Dash in my (aptly titled) "Rainbow Dash" folder.  Here's all of them:

img-3632042-1-gKF7hwS.gif

Dammit, these are only available in toddler sizes lol.

attachicon.gifrainbowshoes.png

Not officially a Rainbow Dash product, but I want these.

attachicon.gifrainbow shades.png

these are so cool i would love to have a rainbow dash phone case and shoes.

• Brohoof 1

It's huge; twenty-six inches tall.  It's also...  Nearly $100. xD  Someday.  Someday.

so, should we all take up a collection to help make Ziggy's dream come true?   :)  

• Brohoof 2

so, should we all take up a collection to help make Ziggy's dream come true?   :)  

That's nice. >w<

I accept Dashie Bucks.

post-26550-0-93338500-1428116282.jpg

OCCcSiD.gif

Honestly, I could afford to buy it right now...  But we also have to pay for phone and internet and groceries and dumb nonessential stuff like that. x (  I'll save up and acquire the plushie in time.  Then take four hundred pictures.

• Brohoof 6