Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

So I've got a question for the Fan Club.

Who's faster?

Rainbow_Dash_by_Nethear.png

VS

1282972722712671081_574_0.jpg

My two cents: My belief is that when Rainbow pulls off the Sonic Rainboom, she is going supersonic (Mach 1), however, that doesn't mean that's the fastest she can fly.

The SR-71 has been known to reach Mach 3+

I believe Rainbow can reach Mach 4 if she pushes herself enough.

• Brohoof 4

So I've got a question for the Fan Club.

Who's faster?

img-3270573-1-Rainbow_Dash_by_Nethear.pn

VS

img-3270573-2-1282972722712671081_574_0.

My two cents: My belief is that when Rainbow pulls off the Sonic Rainboom, she is going supersonic (Mach 1), however, that doesn't mean that's the fastest she can fly.

The SR-71 has been known to reach Mach 3+

I believe Rainbow can reach Mach 4 if she pushes herself enough.

Rainbow Dash would win because, according to scientific calculations made by this guy, her top speed is actually Mach 10.

• Brohoof 5

Somepony is in serious trouble for going too fast...

I read a fanfic once where Cloudsdale put out a bounty for Rainbow Dash over hundreds of unpaid speeding tickets ^_^. Was good stuff.

sleepless_in_ponyville_by_sasasami-d5nt9

• Brohoof 7

In case anyone needed a reminder of all the wacky faces RD makes, here's a set from the Equestria Girls movies ^_^

Awesome faces, all of them! Especially the one of her hugging the guitar :wub:  

I see Rainbow Dash as quite the ponderer. I bet she sits up in the clouds often, thinking about everything... Not necessarily out of "laziness", but rather because I'd imagine her as being the type of pony who always has a lot on her mind.

22f13d41b6.jpg

And here's a song that made me think of Dash,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qJ0VUrJWig

• Brohoof 12

I see Rainbow Dash as quite the ponderer. I bet she sits up in the clouds often, thinking about everything... Not necessarily out of "laziness", but rather because I'd imagine her as being the type of pony who always has a lot on her mind.

People always say she has a big head, but big heads are great for storing big ideas :P. I like it. I imagine it'd be hard not to get pondery with the world beneath you, the the air fresh, and with the sun hanging over a sea of white fluff.

And now I'm pondering whether or not she ever lies still long enough that cute flying animals land on her

574828.jpg

• Brohoof 9

I think dash may wonder what's on her mind so she may chill in the clouds because she wants to be a wonderbolt but also has her friends and can be concerned. Maybe it's her past she's looking back on.

• Brohoof 4