Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Photo quality is poor, but I finally procured both the RD theme deck and the RD deck box:

post-26550-0-20765600-1403387700.jpg

My cousin picked up the deck for me.  And he asked me the strangest question: "What is [My Little Pony] like, anyway?"  He also said, "But I'm not going to become a Brony!"  Lol, I encouraged him to watch an episode online somewhere; since that should at least satisfy his curiosity.  And it did sound like curiosity...

• Brohoof 7

"But I'm not going to become a Brony!" Lol, I encouraged him to watch an episode online somewhere; since that should at least satisfy his curiosity. And it did sound like curiosity...

Hope he gives it a shot :). What's the game like, by the way? I've been a little curious about it for a while now.

And here we have Scootaloo reacting how a lot of us would if we saw Dash :wub:

touch_by_pshyzo-d7nbl0q.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Guys...

Cadance and RD are tied in their World Cup match. I checked to make sure I wasn't having a very detailed Owlowiscious-Gummy-Winona-based dream.

Because those can happen.

No, the votes didn't lie. I'm frankly rather confused by this turn of events, but in any case, go there now and vote for Dashie?  :wub:

• Brohoof 5

I was kind of freaking out when I found out Rainbow was losing to Cadance earlier, but I think I've calmed down. 

I guess she's probably going through a phase

657313__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_upvotes+g

• Brohoof 4

I don't have anything against Cadance, but...  I don't think she compares to Dashie.  She and Shining Armor came out of absolutely nowhere at the tail end of season two, and I've yet to develop any attachment to either.  And I'm glad I didn't see the vote totals earlier that had her ahead of RD.  I think I experienced sympathy pains just from reading you people's posts about it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hope he gives it a shot :). What's the game like, by the way? I've been a little curious about it for a while now.

It plays like - and I'm not joking - the Call of Cthulhu and A Game of Thrones card games lol.  You and your opponent put out these "problem" cards that must be confronted by your Mane Character card and whatever "friends" you've assembled.  You're basically just trying to amass enough of whatever icon color at a problem, and - in the event of a face-off against an opponent's characters - you want to have the most combined "power."  You earn points for confronting problems, winning face-offs, and such.  And, depending on the lead player's point total, you get X number of "Action Tokens" to spend per turn.  Mechanics-wise, there's a lot that seems borrowed and some that's unique to the MLP CCG, and I'd say it's a worthwhile game overall.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 2

My respects to Rainbow Dash for being the first G4 pony i saw. :)

If not for her rainbow mane catching my eye on a random youtube video i stumbled on,i would have clicked into another video via the related video option and never gave the show a chance possibly.

So Thank You Rainbow Dash,you will always be the gateway that ultimately lead to the my interest in the show(and Pinkie)  :lol: 

In my heart,you will always be the unofficial mascot of MLP:FIM.  B)

rainbow_dash___my_little_pony___friendsh

• Brohoof 5

So Thank You Rainbow Dash,you will always be the gateway that ultimately lead to the my interest in the show(and Pinkie)  :lol: 

Rainbow Dash is best gateway drug.

The best way to start a day is with a big fat cup of Rainbow!

mlpfim_ep4133.png

• Brohoof 4

Transcript of the latest MLPF World Cup update. Just something for you guys to ponder about.

Welcome back to another BSPN update. This is more of an advertisement and an encouragement update rather than a sports update as we are hoping to do something special for the World Cup Knockout Stages. Sterling Crimson, the organizer of the 2014 MLPF World Cup, has called on all fans to come up with a starting XI to represent their favourite characters during the Knockout Stages. Yes, you the fans, will be selecting 11 members to go out and find ways to get any votes you may have missed for the Knockout Stages. THESE 11 MEMBERS MUST HAVE THE CHARACTER AS THEIR FAVOURITE PONY. 2nd FAVOURITES DO NOT COUNT. At the Knockout Stages, all draws are off. SINGLE VOTES MATTER. So you can't afford to miss any of them! Write to me a PM of your starting lineup with the following format:

Rainbow Dash Staring Lineup

GK:

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

Pick one representative to send to me your lineup with the following title: "Starting XI for (insert character here). Do so by the end of the Group Stages and I will publish the lineups before every Knockout Stage match.

BONUS: If you can add substitutes, that is bonus enough for you guys to catch even more votes.

Aye Aye, Capitan!

The Rainbow Dash fanclub can easily do this. I mean, we can do this for best pony right? Remember, she ain't just best pony, she's coolest pony, fastest bony, raddest pony, and all of the above pony. So how's about we get this team together and get Dash to that Number One Spot she deserves? She is the Iron Pony after all! I mean, yeah, they might as well just call the World Cup off and pick her as winner right now, but we still gotta get out there and rep her!

So... I'm not sure how many Dashfans have been paying attention to the World Cup, but if we can get these positions filled out, that'd be awesome. Just copy the sheet Sterling has like so:

GK: Rainblow Hash

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

And stick your name on it. Then the next person copies the latest version and adds their name and so on. Once we get all the slots filled, I can PM it to Sterling, and then when the time comes we can all get out there and get those votes! I've got Forum Games covered fer shure in the hunt for Dash votes when it's time to defend her title.

Any suggestions/questions/anythings? I think this is the best way to do it, unless someone else has a better way to get it filled out.

• Brohoof 2

I'll take LB

Our first taker!

Rainbow Dash smiles upon ya, pal.

LB: Megas75

CB:

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

Hopefully when the rest of the crew hops on at some point we can get eleven spots. If we can't. I'll search around for some more Dash fans outside of the club to wrangle up the rest of the positions we need.

• Brohoof 2

Aye Aye, Capitan!

The Rainbow Dash fanclub can easily do this. I mean, we can do this for best pony right? Remember, she ain't just best pony, she's coolest pony, fastest bony, raddest pony, and all of the above pony. So how's about we get this team together and get Dash to that Number One Spot she deserves? She is the Iron Pony after all! I mean, yeah, they might as well just call the World Cup off and pick her as winner right now, but we still gotta get out there and rep her!

So... I'm not sure how many Dashfans have been paying attention to the World Cup, but if we can get these positions filled out, that'd be awesome. Just copy the sheet Sterling has like so:

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

And stick your name on it. Then the next person copies the latest version and adds their name and so on. Once we get all the slots filled, I can PM it to Sterling, and then when the time comes we can all get out there and get those votes! I've got Forum Games covered fer shure in the hunt for Dash votes when it's time to defend her title.

Wait, shit, I'm an Applejack fan...

• Brohoof 1

Wait, shit, I'm an Applejack fan...

Alas, it is a sad fact, but Applejack's just about number two best pony in my book, so no hard feelings there, Stellafella!

Besides...

I'll make sure Applejack gets herself a picture with the winner when it's all said and done!

Rainbow_Dash_Picture_With_Applejack_S2E0

• Brohoof 4

Any suggestions/questions/anythings? I think this is the best way to do it, unless someone else has a better way to get it filled out.

Question: Can you explain this to me lol?  I don't understand what's expected of the people on the list, the significance of the acronyms (if there is any), etc.

Question: Can you explain this to me lol?  I don't understand what's expected of the people on the list, the significance of the acronyms (if there is any), etc.

The people on the list are responsible for spreading the word to support the character in question during the Knockout Stages. The acronyms don't really mean anything UNLESS you wanna add significance. The first 4 slots are for defenders, the guys who prevent opponent voting, the last 2 slots (STs) are the guys who encourage the voting as much as they can, and the mid 4 are balanced.