Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

6 hours ago, Gamer Pizza said:

Sooo, Luna. What would be your ideal first date? (Asking for a friend who is TOTALLY not me)

*chuckles* So, if 't be true we imagine that combination of circumstances to befall... the ideal first date for me would be a night walk with mine "going-to-be-special-somepony", the actual place doth matter not; although, I know a few, offering the majestic experience: the Old Castle garden is still beauteous, Winsome Falls, one particular lake in the southern Everfree (the canyon river falls into, by the way the Old Castle is easily reachable from thither... if 't be true thou hast wings). But even the Canterlot castle garden is fine. The main aspect is - it must be a place whither we could talk and find out which air we both are breathing. And in case we meet some timberwolves in the woods, it would be interesting to see if mine companion wanteth to defend the lady or seek cover behind alicorn magic. The final experience would speak for or against any further dating having any chance. Feelest thyself gifted by that valuable information, subject!

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, Gamer Pizza said:

Sooo, Luna. What would be your ideal first date? (Asking for a friend who is TOTALLY not me)

The princess enjoys solitude, so quiet places, especially those that contain wonder; like lakes, streams and moutains would be essential. She enjoys listening, indeed, she listens with great interest, always. She will talk about things below the surface, and so one should prepare for challenging conversation adequately.

5ab2ce453251f_984813__safe_artist-colon-bluse_edit_princessluna_clothes_cropped_dress_jewelry_solo_wine.jpg.782127f1c02c3493c1d5013a1461ded9.jpg

13 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*chuckles* So, if 't be true we imagine that combination of circumstances to befall... the ideal first date for me would be a night walk with mine "going-to-be-special-somepony", the actual place doth matter not; although, I know a few, offering the majestic experience: the Old Castle garden is still beauteous, Winsome Falls, one particular lake in the southern Everfree (the canyon river falls into, by the way the Old Castle is easily reachable from thither... if 't be true thou hast wings). But even the Canterlot castle garden is fine. The main aspect is - it must be a place whither we could talk and find out which air we both are breathing. And in case we meet some timberwolves in the woods, it would be interesting to see if mine companion wanteth to defend the lady or seek cover behind alicorn magic. The final experience would speak for or against any further dating having any chance. Feelest thyself gifted by that valuable information, subject!

Thou'st no longer interested in the cold art gallery below the castle proper? Or the dusty caves and catecombs, for which thou frequented while pondering, for even the crawlers seemed more relateable at the time. And the shadows that lines the tall castle halls, following your cold breath and empy heart...

These are all I can remember...

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

The princess enjoys solitude, so quiet places, especially those that contain wonder; like lakes, streams and moutains would be essential. She enjoys listening, indeed, she listens with great interest, always. She will talk about things below the surface, and so one should prepare for challenging conversation adequately.

Verily so! *nodnods*

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

Thou'st no longer interested in the cold art gallery below the castle proper? Or the dusty caves and catecombs, for which thou frequented while pondering, for even the crawlers seemed more relateable at the time. And the shadows that lines the tall castle halls, following your cold breath and empy heart...

These are all I can remember...

The art gallery is quite fancy, I admit... As for the rest... How about a walk under the moonlight to the Old Castle garden? *looks slyly* The Star Lilies are still growing thither, so, at the Full Moon one can arrant enjoy the view. Didst thou forget, mine shadowy sister, even thou liked them? Their cold haughty beauty... The fresh air would be awesome for thee, better than catacombs definitely. Didn't we have enough moon dust in our lungs? mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

42 minutes ago, Sherbert said:

Luna?

Do you look at my dreams?

1139423.thumb.png.bd87425785223f923ee4e28b78d6e97a.png

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Gamer Pizza said:

Thanks for the info! What qualities do you want to see in a stallion? (Again, asking for someone who is TOTALLY not me)

Why not mare then, pray tell?

Honesty first of all. Moony would frown, but... loyalty to the Harmony as well (the one shouldn't be selfish to gain mine attention).

1 minute ago, Sherbert said:

**Gulp**

Are you worried at my dreams?

Oh, mine friend, methinks thine ain't the worst by far... Considering I see Discord's likewise *winks*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

48 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Why not mare then, pray tell?

Honesty first of all. Moony would frown, but... loyalty to the Harmony as well (the one shouldn't be selfish to gain mine attention).

Dear princess, spice of life. Truly it is what I prefer in you.

Loyalty to Harmony? Bah! Power holds the key to order, not some mysterious idol. Thine stallion shall be strong, deliberate, and shameless of his power and charm. 

13 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

What's the strangest dream you've ever been in? 

For me, the strangest are the ones that come true. The haunt of entangled time and place is most pleasurable.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, shadowwarp940 said:

What's the strangest dream you've ever been in? 

Hmmm... I can hardly tell thee, the strangest one ev'r... due to obvious reasons. Mayhap I can tell the strangest one from the relatively recent. Surprizingly tis not Discord's, tis mine own one. Bringest thyself closer, mine filly... So, I had one of the recurring nightmares *makes a face to ear perking Moony* of me and Tia quarelling as fillies, we told each other many nasty things and I ran to mine room in tears. I curled on mine pillows, little miserable crying filly, and it seemed nothing could comfort me (one of the strangest things about those recurring dreams, that I still have them, rarely, but still. The key point, I treating them properly now, like what they are - namely memories and that's all). The room was drowning in twilight, as neither the setting sun, nor the hearth could dispel deep shadows. Usually these shadows concentrated more and more and she appeared *nods towards listening Nightmare Moon ironically, NM huffs* But this time arrant different thing befell... a shadowy human figure raised from the darkest corner of mine room. A winged human figure, I saw now features... but I felt no danger likewise. He kneeled at me and sympathy and compassion was coming from that creature. He stroked mine mane and first time ev'r (during our bad days with Tia) I felt calm, tears went back and fall asleep peacefully under the protection of that strange... entity. Needless to say, Moony didn't dare to come that night *smirks* That dream was overly strange for me, whom it wouldn't be for, pray tell? But the things I discovered anon mine awakening were even stranger at first... Tis another story though...

9 hours ago, Mirage said:

Dear princess, spice of life. Truly it is what I prefer in you.

*bows slightly with a benevolent smile*

9 hours ago, Mirage said:

Loyalty to Harmony? Bah! Power holds the key to order, not some mysterious idol. Thine stallion shall be strong, deliberate, and shameless of his power and charm.

Oh... *rolls her eyes and noms fluffy Nightmare's ear* Fou aft... Ummmn... Thou art incorrigible! Thou described a figure to be mine butt-kick practice target, not a special somepony. *snorts* Speaking of order: Power without the vector is futile and without balance *looks fixedly* is dangerous to itself.

• Brohoof 1

On 3/22/2018 at 5:47 AM, Alexshy said:

Oh... *rolls her eyes and noms fluffy Nightmare's ear* Fou aft... Ummmn... Thou art incorrigible! Thou described a figure to be mine butt-kick practice target, not a special somepony. *snorts* Speaking of order: Power without the vector is futile and without balance *looks fixedly* is dangerous to itself.

My vector is order under my will. Tis the greatest order, that subjects fall beneath thine rightful rule.

As for your taste in stallions, or any special somepony, I simply can't image how ye shall handle the opposite of strong (weak), deliberate (cowardly/indecisive), and charming (boring)! Of what interest could any of that draw your heart to?

2 hours ago, Sherbert said:

Are you and nightmare moon a couple?

The Princess is more than peculiar about such things. But while we don't agree on much, my heart still belongs to her, and her alone.

56 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

What is the silliest thing your sister has dreampt about?

Celestia once dreamt of Canterlot Castle remodeled in cheesecake and jello, and every such space within was royally declared the 'dinning hall'. 

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Speaking of dreams, do you ever visit Celestia in her dreams?

Regularly. Thus, thou can rightfully say that observing various kinds of cake is mine routine *chuckles*

3 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

What is the silliest thing your sister has dreampt about?

Oh... Methinks that one involveth Discord. I shall ask him prior, if 't be true he is okay with certain publicity mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

2 hours ago, Mirage said:

My vector is order under my will. Tis the greatest order, that subjects fall beneath thine rightful rule.

Hmmm... Like a clock with broken mechanism, at which hour its "vectors" rotating freely, yes?

As for your taste in stallions, or any special somepony, I simply can't image how ye shall handle the opposite of strong (weak), deliberate (cowardly/indecisive), and charming (boring)! Of what interest could any of that draw your heart to?

*nudges Nightmare Moon lightly* Thou still seest the world in black and white, mine lief! Extremes are overly detrimental, hast thou undersood that not yet? And why art thou omitting the key word "shameless" this time? *stares fixedly* Mine special somepony definitely shan't be selfish and highfalutin, like thou mentioned initially. What do I need them for, if 't be true all they do is worshipping their own power, charm, etcetera. Those definitely don't need anypony (the mirror is always enough for them to be in a worthy company)... and I hardly need alike.

The Princess is more than peculiar about such things. But while we don't agree on much, my heart still belongs to her, and her alone.

Verily! *takes Nightmare on her cheeks and brings nose to nose, despite her attempts to back off and squinting*

Celestia once dreamt of Canterlot Castle remodeled in cheesecake and jello, and every such space within was royally declared the 'dinning hall'. 

*facehoofs and shakes head* Oh, Tia... I bet, another one is stranger, let us see, if 't be true I can tell *giggles*

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

*nudges Nightmare Moon lightly* Thou still seest the world in black and white, mine lief! Extremes are overly detrimental, hast thou undersood that not yet? And why art thou omitting the key word "shameless" this time? *stares fixedly* Mine special somepony definitely shan't be selfish and highfalutin, like thou mentioned initially. What do I need them for, if 't be true all they do is worshipping their own power, charm, etcetera. Those definitely don't need anypony (the mirror is always enough for them to be in a worthy company)... and I hardly need alike.

Shouldn't one take comfort in their self? Shamelessness is not the same as vanity, dear Princess. For even you have no shame in you role as Princess of the Night...or do you? Nevertheless, one's power and charm shalt be attractive, for even a pegasus must be shameless of their power to fly. If not, would it be their skin which has more appeal to thee?

• Brohoof 1

Alright, Luna?

This is gonna sound a bit abstract, so just bear with me. But have you ever considered the possibility that your life, the lives of your peers, and all of your escapades were being broadcast to millions of viewers spread across the globe? Kinda like what you do with watching over dreams, but on a much larger scale.

While it definitely isn't true, and definitely hasn't been happening at all for the past 8 years... It's still a funny thing to think about, isn't it? :orly:

Thank you for your time darlin'. 👌

• Brohoof 1

On 24.03.2018 at 4:01 AM, Mirage said:

Shouldn't one take comfort in their self? Shamelessness is not the same as vanity, dear Princess. For even you have no shame in you role as Princess of the Night...or do you? Nevertheless, one's power and charm shalt be attractive, for even a pegasus must be shameless of their power to fly. If not, would it be their skin which has more appeal to thee?

Thou hast used the wrong word then methinks. To be attractive with their power and charm one must be not shameless, but natural and reserved. One needeth to properly estimate their own advantages and responsibility they deliver, consequences they cause. Shamelessness is a very low degree of selfawareness, arrant limited one, mine dear sister! iseewhatudid.png.a15af23af44e1ab532bc92f32b55c708.png

On 25.03.2018 at 1:49 AM, SnakeEater said:

Alright, Luna?

This is gonna sound a bit abstract, so just bear with me. But have you ever considered the possibility that your life, the lives of your peers, and all of your escapades were being broadcast to millions of viewers spread across the globe? Kinda like what you do with watching over dreams, but on a much larger scale.

While it definitely isn't true, and definitely hasn't been happening at all for the past 8 years... It's still a funny thing to think about, isn't it? :orly:

Thank you for your time darlin'. 👌

Well, mine precious subject, if 't be true thou expected some shock effect... woe is me, I must disappoint thee - I'm arrant not shocked, nor surprised with that. Moreover, I can tell thee... between us two of course *winks*... thither is a human woman (I know about even more, speculating about mine private life, but that one is at least close to the reality), who writeth a book with me as one of the main characters. *adds in scary whisper, making big eyes* Key point is, considerably more private aspects of mine life are touched thither. *raises one eyebrow* She hath mine permission to do that... I mean, what I consider to be worth hiding, nopony can unearth anyway.

I extend mine hope that fact shocked thee not, mine lief mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

• Brohoof 2

@Alexshy

Thank You *so* much for answering my "little big sister" question, Princess Luna. *Bows*

That actually made me think of something else:

"When you are too ill to perform your royal duty, who is responsible for raising the moon?"

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Why-ith does-ith thou-ith talk-ith like-ith this-ith?

*blinks*

*blinkblinks* 0.o

Thither shalt be the soul within this wall of flesh, which shalt count thee its creditor, mine friend, if 't be true thou quite succeed in directing us exactly to the place we ev'r spoke like that above!

Assuming that thou actually addressed our manner of speech, we can only tell, that's our mother tongue... Quite literally, as our parents taught us that. We admit that Tia's linguistic trends might have evolved, at which time we were on the Moon, having nopony to explain us the changes. But we have no problems with that, the majority of our present subjects neither, in the earnest.

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Alexshy

Thank You *so* much for answering my "little big sister" question, Princess Luna. *Bows*

That actually made me think of something else:

"When you are too ill to perform your royal duty, who is responsible for raising the moon?"

Tis easy - Tia, the dreams of our subjects stay majorly unattended though (she simply falleth asleep... and she can't operate with the Dreamscape). Same wise, at which hour Tia can't perform her part, I raise the Sun for her *whispers* but sabotage the daily court and all the bureaucracy by any costs mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png Therefore we are very uneasy about the vacations and any other cases, during which we may perform our duties not ideally.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

Greetings my princess!

Well. I'm not a lawyer but I really started to consider how is official status of the Moon in your, Luna's context? In the past, for thousand years (exactly such long or it can only be in the approximate time?^_^) it was simply place of your exile. Before and after that sad event it is your....place under your care? your own personal "land", or something like that?

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Greetings my princess!

Well. I'm not a lawyer but I really started to consider how is official status of the Moon in your, Luna's context? In the past, for thousand years (exactly such long or it can only be in the approximate time?^_^) it was simply place of your exile. Before and after that sad event it is your....place under your care? your own personal "land", or something like that?

*chuckles* Well, it easily can be considered as such... but at the same time it's everypony's night luminary, mine Dreamscape guide for the lost and the endless source of picturesque beauty (when combined with eqestrian (and not only) landscapes). Besides, I'm not interested in claiming any profit of that... "estate", so methinks it's still everypony's Moon almost as much as mine... And it's awesome staying that way, lief!

Ummm... Excuse me Princess luna 

I have a question, How come you and your sister have that mystical mane?

Why did i ask that question?

Cause its so mystical and majestic

Oh! And an another question when your protecting everyponies dream from nightmare, does there dream may have... Occur for the future like they have a vision or deja vu?

• Brohoof 1