Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

So she is still tweeting. Added them above but I saw this jem! Not sure it will make anypony happy, but it's pretty direct.

@MMeghanMcCarthy: “@OsakaJack: @buttonspony @MandoMommy Is that true, Will Twilight never see her friends anymore because of her new royal duties?” Not true

Edited by Nature Spell

Oh Meghan how you tease us so. I'll be excited for S4 and 24 episodes so many more pony related things than last time. With how everyone is pooring there heart out into this show. I'll be happy just getting another 2 seasons of this great show.

I'm already excited for Season 4... but we have well over half a year to go. I tweeted to her about if there would be more Scootaloo/Rainbow Dash episodes, but she hasn't responded to this yet. 

• Brohoof 1

CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 4!!! ARGH IT'S KILLING ME!!!

I wish she'd give a better answer than just yes, no. :( and it seems to me that she's just answering what people wanna hear... I mean, really, all these "yes's" are gonna make S4 perfect? There'll still be something for some Bronies to moan about, I bet...

Can't wait to learn all the awesome songs that they'll be featuring..

Can't wait to watch the AMAZING story lines...

Can't wait to see my fave ponies again!!! <3

Snip :)

Hello. New information about Season 4 is always appreciated, and thank you so much for sharing these tweets with us. However, this pinned thread was created for the purpose of sharing news concerning Season 4, and for convenience I have merged your topic with it. If you have any new amazing information, please share it here. And thanks again for the news you've already shared :)

Hello. New information about Season 4 is always appreciated, and thank you so much for sharing these tweets with us. However, this pinned thread was created for the purpose of sharing news concerning Season 4, and for convenience I have merged your topic with it. If you have any new amazing information, please share it here. And thanks again for the news you've already shared :)

Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was different enough to warrant it's own thread. Thanks for the merge. I'll post more if she tweets more.

• Brohoof 1

-snip-

Protip: put a link to the source and edit the information into a bulletted list like this.

• Plans for the CMC.
  • Rarity episodes!  With focus on her generosity (FINALLY).
  • More Spike/Rarity.
  • More Fluttershy episodes.
  • More musical numbers.
  • New characters (I'll get back to that).
  • Lots of "slice of life" episodes.
  • New writers.
  • Likely to see more ambitious story telling.
  • More of the mane 6's families.
  • More drama, homur, and adventure (what time is it?).
  • McCarthy's favorite episode is in season 4.
  • Expecting 53 alicorns (she might have been joking there).
  • Twilight will have another character arc.
  • Twilight will still be the main character.
  • More Rainbow Dash.
  • Some more focus on Applejack's honesty.
  • More news at bronycon.

Much easier for the rest of us to read.

Anyway, back to the new characters thing.  Sunset Shimmer has been confirmed to NOT be in season 4, so there goes that rumor.

• Brohoof 2

Howdy all!

Pretty interesting stuff that Meghan tweeted.

As long as Spike continues goes wub.png over Rarity in S4 im all fer thatwink.png

(And another smooch toolaugh.png )

But 53 Alicorns? huh.png

I bet shes teasing us.

Winter is a long way fer the S4 premere.

But yes on the Mane 6's Families.

Like to see more of them.

See ya!

Protip: put a link to the source and edit the information into a bulletted list like this.

• Plans for the CMC.
  • Rarity episodes! With focus on her generosity (FINALLY).
  • More Spike/Rarity.
  • More Fluttershy episodes.
  • More musical numbers.
  • New characters (I'll get back to that).
  • Lots of "slice of life" episodes.
  • New writers.
  • Likely to see more ambitious story telling.
  • More of the mane 6's families.
  • More drama, homur, and adventure (what time is it?).
  • McCarthy's favorite episode is in season 4.
  • Expecting 53 alicorns (she might have been joking there).
  • Twilight will have another character arc.
  • Twilight will still be the main character.
  • More Rainbow Dash.
  • Some more focus on Applejack's honesty.
  • More news at bronycon.
Much easier for the rest of us to read.

Anyway, back to the new characters thing. Sunset Shimmer has been confirmed to NOT be in season 4, so there goes that rumor.

I agree and I'll try to do that when I get home. It's way too complex to do it on my phone and while I'm working. :-)

I always wondered if Sunset Shimmer was just Twilight's alterego.

Meghan: "Answer to a couple questions I’ve just gotten— I try not to set something up if I don’t plan to pay it off"

I've been thinking that she is referring to Alicorn Twilight here. Maddeningly she doesn't provide the question that precipitated the response. My interpretation is she won't give up on an idea she invested in. But she is so cryptic!

Always great to see the team throwing us more bones with their vague but still exciting answers :3 S4 sounds like it's going to be great. Look forward to seeing some light shed on the rest of the Mane Six's parents, which is really just the pegasi and anything regarding AJ's as well.

post-4006-0-36575800-1365654383_thumb.png

By the way, this was shown in Twilight's Hot Topic interview, and it really makes me excited. Even showing Twilight having problems with getting the hang of flying would be priceless, even if we never get a full-fledged flying lessons episode like I had at one point hoped.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 4

Putting on my lyricist hat today. Gotta come up w/ something great. This is the first time this character will get to sing on the show.

(Meghan McCarthy's tweet.)

So. who do you think it will be? Are we going to hear from the Great and Vocally Powerful Trixie? Will Luna get a song for herself?

Edited by John Mellenclop
  • Brohoof 1

(Her tweet.)

So. who do you think it will be? Are we going to hear from the Great and Vocally Powerful Trixie? Will Luna get a song for herself?

Info and spoilery things regarding Season 4, are best put in 'Season 4 Preview and Info', the pinned topic at the top of the Show Discussion forum, than in their own topics; especially things like Twitter comments from the staff :3 I've merged your topic into the former one.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My best guess is Luna. She knows the fandom would collectively die of sheer hype if that were to happen, and the list of important characters without songs is fairly teeny at this point. My distant second guess is Discord, in some kind of nonsensical thing that would be insane and amazing at the same time, and would get remixed a million different ways.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 4

My best guess is Luna. She knows the fandom would collectively die of sheer hype if that were to happen, and the list of important characters without songs is fairly teeny at this point. My distant second guess is Discord, in some kind of nonsensical thing that would be insane and amazing at the same time, and would get remixed a million different ways.

Saw that Tweet. Oh Meghan! Winter is so far away.

Luna would be so awesome! I can't think of any over major character who hasn't had a song so far. Even if she doesn't sing, much more Luna please!

Edited by Nature Spell
  • Brohoof 1

Luna seems very likely, but I'd also put money on Cheerilee.  Other possibilities are Shining Armor, Diamond Tiara, Zecora, and the Wonderbolts (I'm thinking a Wonderbolts Anthem of some sort).

• Brohoof 2

Huh, I hadn't thought of Zecora. While most songs feature rhyming anyway, hers could be some sort of special brand of lyrics that I could see being quite a challenge.

I'm guessing Luna is more likely though. Especially if it has to do with an interaction with Twilight.

OH GOSH! PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE REAL!! *cough* anyways... This is just... Wrong. Prince Blueblood? Magical wings? Last I checked Prince Blueblood was a unicorn... unless they're not talking about her wings when they talk about her appearance. In which case this is still wrong on other levels.

post-9057-0-81391500-1366485767_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blitz
  • Brohoof 1

OH GOSH! PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE REAL!! *cough* anyways... This is just... Wrong. Prince Blueblood? Magical wings? Last I checked Prince Blueblood was a unicorn... unless they're not talking about her wings when they talk about her appearance. In which case this is still wrong on other levels.

Eh, where exactly did you find this?

'cause frankly, I don't see this being canon, it could be just a hoax or even a non-canon toy Hasbro wanted on the shelves.

Take a look:

69170__.jpg

I just hope to Celestia that Skyla isn't freaking real.  (Also, FYI, I think the Twila thing is a complete rumor that will never come to pass.  If they have Twilight Marrying Blue Blood, that is it fillies, game over. GAME! OVER!)

Edited by Genepool
  • Brohoof 2

Dammit Discord. I know you like to have fun. But pocking condoms isnt something to laught about. Now all because of you the shows getting canceled.

P.S Its fake

I just hope to Celestia that Skyla isn't freaking real.

What's wrong with Skyla? ;_; I think she's Cadance and Shining Armor's daughter, and I actually hope she'll be canon!
Twila is photoshopped, though- I'm almost sure of it. 

I'm pretty sure it's fake but ya never can tell... after all Skyla is at least a real toy... (I know because my sis bought her... annoying as crap when it talks) but still it's a cruel joke. :/

Skyla doesn't seem likely. Megan McCarthy even joked about it in her April Fools post. Then again, I've been wrong about Alicorn Twilight and Equestria girls. Too bad her name is Skyla though. I hate that name

From what I heard, Discord is most likely going to be the one who will sing in S4. I believe the question was asked at Unicon with John De Lancie present. His response was "Just remember that you asked"

• Brohoof 8

• 2 weeks later...

My best guess is Luna. She knows the fandom would collectively die of sheer hype if that were to happen, and the list of important characters without songs is fairly teeny at this point. My distant second guess is Discord, in some kind of nonsensical thing that would be insane and amazing at the same time, and would get remixed a million different ways.

Well have you ever thought of Rainbow Dash...she didn't have a full song only to her self...soooooooooooooooooooo whats it gonna be?