Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

I haven't heard it, myself. I'm going to wait until the episode is actually out before I hear it; I mean, imagine having heard Bad Seed before it came out, that song was awesome.

Also, why is this season catering to shippers so much? Gah.

What do you mean about the shippers? I guess there have been a few things that have sorta implied that but it's been pretty tame. People read into things too much.

Princess Twilight Sparkle: Princess of Friendship

Princess Luna: Princess of the Night

My short stories

I suppose I'm just seeing what I want to see, and giving myself something to complain about, but I just feel like there have been a few bits here and there that are unusual for the show. Then again, this is a new season, they're trying new things, etc. 

I just want more insight into Luna and Celestia's lives and their relationship as sisters before the season is out.

Edited by Sectus

sig-18138.YQeAL8F.png

I suppose I'm just seeing what I want to see, and giving myself something to complain about, but I just feel like there have been a few bits here and there that are unusual for the show. Then again, this is a new season, they're trying new things, etc.

I just want more insight into Luna and Celestia's lives and their relationship as sisters before the season is out.

I agree with you on both accounts. I really hope we see more about the sister's history, but something is telling me that we won't.

• Brohoof 1

My short stories

I agree with you on both accounts. I really hope we see more about the sister's history, but something is telling me that we won't.

You never know, man. Nobody thought they would give Luna an episode, but they did. It's definitely a possibility.

• Brohoof 1

sig-18138.YQeAL8F.png

This Tweet from Meghan didn't add anything new, but at least she's saying the season arc won't be dropped. Or packed into the finale. If only she talked about Twilight and what they plan for her.

post-13827-0-06584600-1386861855_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nature's Spell
  • Brohoof 1

My short stories

This Tweet from Meghan didn't add anything new but at least she's saying the season arc won't be dropped. If only talked about Twilight and what they plan for her.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I am so happy right now. That one tweet image dispelled all of my fears about the show just ignoring the keys for the entire season. Thanks much.   :wub: 

• Brohoof 1

sig-18138.YQeAL8F.png

I am so happy right now. That one tweet image dispelled all of my fears about the show just ignoring the keys for the entire season. Thanks much. :wub:

You're welcome. :-) It made me happy too, but I'm still worried that we've seen no development with Twilight.

My short stories

Here's an image that I don't recall seeing before.

The_Mane-iac_with_orb_S4E6.png

With the image came the name of this villain: The Mane-iac.  I haven't found confirmation on that yet.  It could just be a placeholder name.  And just in case it isn't her cannon name, I'll make the reference we're all thinking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NjbGr2nk2c

Here's an image that I don't recall seeing before.

The_Mane-iac_with_orb_S4E6.png

With the image came the name of this villain: The Mane-iac. I haven't found confirmation on that yet. It could just be a placeholder name. And just in case it isn't her cannon name, I'll make the reference we're all thinking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NjbGr2nk2c

Now that's interesting.

Two things I notice about her. One, the orb in front of her looks a lot like what transformed Luna and she seems to have a flowing mane too unless that's just magic.

My short stories

You're welcome. :-) It made me happy too, but I'm still worried that we've seen no development with Twilight.

I'd say Twilight has developed quite a bit already in season four. She's been shown as getting used to her role of authority as a princess, and her relationship with Rainbow Dash as a fan of Daring Do has been explored in last week's episode too.

sig-18138.YQeAL8F.png

Well Pinkie Apple Pie sounds like either a ship name or a type of pie. And yes i can't wait to hear the Apples to the core song without people yelling or it in animatic form.

My guess is Pinkie will become alienated from her family and the Apples will make her an honorary Apple and/or have Pinkie embrace her own family too.

• Brohoof 1

My short stories

You mean this:

Season 4 Episode 9: Pinkie Apple Pie

Air Date: January 11, 2014

Synopsis: None yet

I'm not a huge fan of that Apple's to the Core song, but it's catchy for sure.

Yeah, I think that episode title confirms that that song will be in it for sure. One thing we definitely need is more Pinkie/Applejack time though, so I can't wait for that. :D

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Some new images from Power Ponies, with my thoughts mixed in.

Spike_reading_comic_book_S4E06.png

The Mane-iac's origin story.  It's also quite clear that the Power Ponies are fiction within fiction.  No danger of recreating the problems going on with Daring Don't.

Getting_sucked_in_S4E6.png

Please tell me that it's Discord screwing around with them.  That will just make my day.

Saddle_Ranger_bulking_up_S4E06.png

Saddle_Ranger_bulking_up_2_S4E06.png

You won't like me when I'm a pony.

Power_Ponies_looking_surprised_S4E06.png

Probably their reaction to Hulk-Fluttershy.  Did they get that idea from all the Avengers parodies?  And why does Twilight have a mullet?

Fili-Second_running_with_cupcakes_S4E06.

It's Pinkie Pie, don't question it.

The way they're hyping up this Power Ponies episode, it's going to be a direct contrast to the previous one. As I explained in another post, the last episode was very well written, it covered very important and controversial issues such as disabilities, limitations, etc., but I feel like it could have used a boost on the cartoony side; it could have been far more entertaining than it was.

This new episode seems to be the exact opposite. From what I've seen and heard, it's going to be all cartoon and all entertainment, and I'm friggin' pumped up for it.

Any thoughts?

sig-18138.YQeAL8F.png

I don't know what to expect from Power Ponies honestly, it could either be really amazing or really stupid, dare I say. As long as they hit all the right notes though, both for superhero references and the show itself, then it should be golden. Overall I have high hopes. :)

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Anyone else see the extended preview for episode 6 yet? I've been looking forward to this episode more every time I hear some new info on it. Can not wait to see the Mane 6 and Spike cruising around in those awesome costumes.

Here it is.

Also just realised Twilight has an awesome blue night cap haha.

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy