Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Phobias?

Pinkazoid

Spheksophobia. I'm okay with bees now, I've gotten over that fear. I found that bees are actually fairly passive for the most part and they usually just ignore me anyway. Wasps on the other hand though... I have to snap myself out of a frozen state when I see one in my general proximity.

They're the exact beast I was so terrified of when I was scared of bees. I genuinely despise them.

Edited by Celtore

1. Spiders, duh!

2. Intimacy. I'm surprised I haven't seen this one yet. The idea if being intimate with someone is endearing and terrifying at the same time

3. Sexual abuse, though really this should be a fear of every girl, and even boy out there. This is totally rational

4. Squeaky cotton balls make me cringe D:

Edited by Grand_Finale
  • Brohoof 1

I have a couple; spiders, bees and and being alone. I'm absolutely terrified of spiders; I can't walk in our barn at night because a HUGE nasty spider likes to make its' nests and webs on the light switch. Every time I try to go in there at night, I shake and almost puke. Bees are scary in general. Nothing should be allowed to fly if it can sting you. Honey bees aren't bad, it's just those evil yellow jackets and wasps. I'm scared of being alone in the sense of having no one to turn to. I'm a recluse and I love being in my room all the time. But, my fear is being abandoned and there would be no one there with me.

• Brohoof 1

*flexes* I will scream come at me bro into any spiders stupid little spider face. Heights scare the crap out of me though. First time on a plane I freaked the buck out >.> Crowds make me VERY uncomfortable. I try and go all assassin's creed and shove through people to get out of one as fast as I can

Clowns. Clowns scare me. Even Pinkie Pie dressed up as a clown kinda scared me dry.png

I also don't like mascots....the ones that stand outside of stores,sporting events and stuff. Even though as a furry I don't mind fursuits.

Spiders, snakes, bugs and creepy crawly stuff in general....I don't like them.and if I have to work somewhere, where there's a possibility of bugs and stuff...I wear gloves, but I'm still scared. I'm kinda like Rarity in that sort of way....

Despite wanting to be a Pegasus, I have a fear of heights....more so along the lines of standing on the edge of a building or cliff and looking down. I have no problem with flying....other then the ear popping.

Deep water.....I will not go into water where I cannot see the bottom or my feet do not touch...and if I do, I make sure I have a floaty of some sort...(noodle inflatable toy etcetera)

Being alone somewhere....I hate being somewhere busy, unknown and alone...I'm always afraid I'm gonna get mugged or something.

Relating to above, I hate crowds.....especially if I can't move around in them or people start pushing and shoving.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a fear of crowds, but I have a fear of the opposite of that, and that is open spaces. I start to panic a little but not too much to make it known. So not only do I hate the beach because of the sand, and the things in the water like seaweed and driftwood, I don't like open spaces.

I have haphephobia, which is the fear of being touched or touching. I don't like it when people touch me unless I'm comfortable being around them. I completely go out of my way to make sure no one touches me in any way when I'm walking in a crowd. I can't even take it when someone bumps into me by accident, even if it's only slightly done. 

What happens when someone does touch me? I start to feel sick and nauseated, my heart starts beating rapidly and I get really defensive. I start to panic and feel dizzy up until the point I feel like I could pass out.

I don't even know where this fear sprouted from, I just can't stand being touched for some reason.

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

Did I post here before? Probably not...

Well, I only one.

Insectophobia - Exactly what it suggests. Fear of insects.

I'm a bit scared of the dark, but it depends on a lot of conditions. Time, my thoughts then, have I watched any scary movies/played scary games recently, etc. 

I cannot stand heights, I don't know if it counts as a phobia but I get extremely nervous. This one is sorta dumb but balloons also freak me out. Only because  when I was younger someone popped a balloon by my ear and it was awful hahaha.

These things scare me:

• People/Large Crowds
  • Heights
  • Being Without Electronics...I'm not joking...while awake and without electronics for more than an hour...I will flip.
  • Darkness...although sometimes I love it.
  • Dolls
  • Any type of bug or insect.

Those are the main ones for me.

Edited by WheatleyCore

Okay, its definitely got to be either spiders or being alone but now that I think about it, the most frightening out of the two has got to be the second phobia because I mean like come on, I'll rather be by an innocent spider which will bring no harm than be deserted all by myself.

Like the user above I a scared of being alone but only under certain conditions. Like if i was in a big house alone I'd be scared but if I was in a smaller house I'd be fine. But other than that I'd say Noises. I pay fine attention to detail on anything so noise can be a huge problem when I don't recognize it.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not scared of all arachnids I love Spiders and Scorpions but this thing should be extinct

img-110809-1-1241439692.10165004.jpg

They spit vinegar that's highly concentrated, that's scary, right?

Dude i actually like spiders, but if i saw that thing id probably panic and yell "....KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!".

It's not really a phobia but I don't like being water where it's too deep for me to touch the bottom at all... I also don't like the idea of being in water where I can't see the bottom and there possibly being large fish swimming around in there... I will still swim in water where I can't see the bottom, but the idea that there could be big fish around my feet scares me.

Well at least you arn't afraid of all water cause i'm even nervous around pools, which sucks cause i used to love swimming

• Brohoof 1

I'm scared of a LOT of things, but I'd never admit it to anyone in real life.

In descending order of scaryness to me, some of these are:

SPIDERS. I can't stand them.

The dark.

Thunder and lightning.

Heights.

Squids. I'm not quite sure why, but I think it's because of a bad dream I had involving a squid.

• Brohoof 1

Clowns-They're weird and unnatural.

Going to prison for a crime I didn't commit or didn't mean to commit.

Upon join the USN I discovered I'm actually really afraid of the ocean and those that lurk within.

My biggest fear are these guys:

giant-grub.jpg

I wonder if theres a fancy scientific, latin name for "Fear of Pones/Alicorns"? tongue.png

The other day I learned Siderodromophobia is "Fear of Trains."

Edited by Nail Malinter