Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Phobias?

Pinkazoid

Let's see... phobias. I have tons.

Here are a few.

-Sharp objects (including sharp corners of stuff)

-Certain dull objects

-Insects (mainly Dragonflies)

-Pitch darkness

-Certain noises (not anything specific)

Ironically I'm not afraid of death, unless it's like really painful or scary death, like being chopped in half by a buzzsaw, classic cartoon style.

Edited by letterONE

My only worst fear is getting a bad note in school.It even haunts my dreams!!!!But when i was younger,i was scared of thunders,lighthings and demonic voices.I don't fear them anymore.Well maybe demonic voices a bit.Which will be hard when they release Luna Eclipsed in Mexico.

Edited by Dino-Mario

clowns, demons, voices in my head, shadows that only i can see. but above al clowns. i hate those big red noses massive shoes, white faces, and giant smiles. it scares the crap outta me

that is all

Does balloons count? I just HATE the popping noise they make. It makes me nervous to even see a ballon thanks to that accursed noise :(

I used to be scared of them too.However,that fear is gone along with many other childhood things...

I am fearful of many most things, but the thing that may come across as peculiar would be my fear towards peanut butter.

It is an easy thing to avoid if you tell people you are allergic. People seem to think peanut allergies are always deadly, so it is not often that I am subject to facing my fears. Thank goodness for that one! xD

Sharp objects, especially knives. It's actually more of a fear of getting my fingers cut off. That to me is just terrifying.

Not afraid of insects, but HEAVILY dislike them.

And finally, PUBLIC EMBARRASSMENT. This one haunts me in my dreams. And when I'm not doing anything. You know, just cycling through all the most embarrassing moments in your life.....terrifying.

I am Thanatophobic, Algophobic, Atomosophobic, and hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic.

Peanut butter.

Arachibutyrophobia :D (I dont have it. Thats just what its called) Edited by Mare in the Moon

Hardcore arachnophobia. Legit reason too: got bit by a small black spider when I was a kid, which led to anaphylaxis (a severe allergic reaction). Was hospitalized for quite a while.

Any spider, no matter what size, will always make me think of Shelob from LOTR.

Needles...

Not sewing needles, but hypodermic needles.

I freeze up whenever I have to get a shot... it's pretty bad. Last time I passed out as soon as the doctor brought it within 20 feet of me.

We're in the same boat, except I have a tendency of fainting after the needle is utilized, withdrawn, 5 mins later, and boom, I feel fluttery, then a heat surge like any I've ever felt before, then I wake up, somewhere I wasn't before. (Normally on the ground or in some awkward position in the chair they would suggest I sit in) The last recorded time was half a minute of seizure like tantrum, followed by a ceasing motion, then re-consciousness within 15 seconds, to a minute...with a heavy sense of vertigo.

• Brohoof 1

I have Acrophobia which means Im afraid of heights.

Same here. Whenever I'm at the top of the building or feel like on a verge of losing gravity, I would crouch sometimes, or crawl on my legs and arms just to try and not float away.

• Brohoof 1

I'm afraid of being alone. And ironically, I'm always alone.

But I try to tell myself, that I'm not alone - I've got friends, family, etc, it could be much worse...

But still I feel so alone.

several.

spiders is my no.1 fear, and for numerous reasons. first of all, their body shape. it's just plain scary for me, the way it is formed. everytime i see it, i shudder.

next, it's their hairy bodies. i HATE hairy insects! it's just ewwwww get it away from me!

then, it's the way they move, or rather, the way they DON'T move. it's scary as all hell, how they just... SIT THERE. AND THEN SLOWLY MOVES ACROSS. BUT MOSTLY JUST SITS THERE DOING NOTHING, WAITING. I CAN'T STAND IT. and then there's the super fast critters. OH PLEASE GOD NO. D:

THEN, it's their face. nightmares. PURE nightmares for me.

and then there's the ones that can bite these ABNORMAL wounds off you. and THEN THERE'S DEADLY POISONOUS ONES. NOT ONLY ARE THEY FUCKING SCARY, A FEW OF THEM CAN ACTUALLY KILL YOU. I DON'T WANT TO DIE, PLEASE.

all i need to do is THINK about spiders, and i shiver. like now, i'm imagining that spiders are CRAWLING. ALL OVER MY FEET. DO YOU KNOW HOW NERVOUS THIS IS MAKING ME. I'LL TELL YOU HOW MUCH: A LOT.

okay, so with THAT out of the question...

i have severe acrophobia. high heights make me whimper all over. why can't i be DOWN ON THE GROUND FOR. WHY ARE THERE ALL THESE HUGE BUILDINGS WHERE YOU CAN FALL OFF AND DIE FOR.

everytime i think of high heights, or see them on TV, my hands start sweating. it's horrid. i'm used to this altitude because i've lived here all my life, but anything higher, and i tremble.

i also hate buzzing insects. HATE. THEM. stems from the fact that i got stung in the ear by a wasp at the age of around 4 in pre-school. ever since i've hated the buzzing of bees, flies, wasps, and whatnot. it makes me nervous. it's calmed down recently though, thankfully, but it still makes me nervous whenever i hear buzzing.

not just buzzing, though. i'm afraid of getting stung by a wasp like my god you don't know. i don't remember how it felt like, and i sure as HELL don't want to experience it again.

hairy insects? well, i said i hated spiders because of their fuzzyness, but i also HATE hairy insects in general. the fuzzy of a dog and cat and so on is fine, i love it, but insects? NO.it's the most disgusting feeling ever to touch a hairy insect. it's just ewwwww. i hate hate hate it. GEDDAM AWAY FROM ME (non-hairy insects are fine, though).

i can also sometimes be intimidated by the dark, but not always. i don't freak out whenever the lights turn out.

i also have a deep respect for water (heh), ever since i was about to drown at a young age. not scared anymore, but i know how threatening it can be.

yes. i'm a tiny little scaredy-cat. the mwonsters in my cwoset is scawy. :c

• Brohoof 1

I have a phobia of bugs in general. Sometimes it is so bad that I can not walk in the house because there is a bug in the way. I know it's just a bug, but it just tarrifues me to the point whee I can't move.

I'm afraid of spiders (so creepy.. especially the furry ones :x )

And crabs (they're like sea spiders!!)

Heights, falling, deep water, tall grass, bugs (especially ants and bees)

I also hate the dark, and I'm afraid of big things, like ships, tall buildings, megaladon, ect

and I also really really am afraid of shipwrecks :x

I have the good ol' classics: arachnophobia and acrophobia.

But in addition to those, I become irrationally anxious/nervous when someone knocks on a door. Or window. Oh God, the window! D:

I don't really know if those last two are actual phobias, but there ya go.

Edited by ScruffyPony

i faer:

Drowning

being unable to move my arms and legs

Being bitten by a black mamba (be afraid of that)... I'm not afraid of black mamabs though, just their venom.

I also fear vemonous things hiding in my shoes

Worst is how extremeshy i am, if that counts as a fear.

ps. I grew up in semi-tropical area by the edge of the indian ocean (Durban was the area's name)

So i was in contact with loads of centipedes spiders, creepy spiders with pincers (not scorpions) and i believe the oficial statistics were that you are never further than 100 metres from a spitting snake

I have also seen sting rays, petted sharks and seen eels fished up. I'm still not scared of even tiger sharks hehe

I'm scared of potato chips. I dunno why. The smell makes me retch, the sight of them make me cringe, and the sound of them crunching is like nails on a chalkboard.

Reeeeally now? ... ^_^

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaoy1QKxGQs

As for me. Well, the usual and slight fear of spiders... But an exception are jumping spiders, i just love them for some reason. Sharp objects, chainsaws, speaking infront of a crowd, Bees/Wasps (Get the hell away from me!), having no purpose in life like you're just drifting aimlessly, death of close ones... And heights? Well, i'm not scared of it, but i'm not really comfortable with it either. And i'm not a fan of rollercoasters either, i'll find my kick in other things thank you very much.