Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Phobias?

Pinkazoid

I too hate spiders...

I won't touch them, ever. (Although other items can touch them, usually books and shoes)

The only exception are the jumping spiders, those are d'aww adorable.

The big open ocean.

Why?

This is why:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And the fact that you can NEVER know what under you.

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 2

Spiders. I can not stand them. They are so.. fast, and occasionally, jumpy.. They're so weird :(

I also am mildy afraid of heights. I can't look over the edge of a cliff or building for too long. I am fine with going on planes and being up high in a building, but looking over the edge is just not my thing.

My phobias include true Solitude (Not emotional solitude.) complete silence. If there is no sound around me I will talk to myself, and do anything I can to keep a sound going.

I am also scared of water (I can't swim) heights, Spiders and other bugs.

I've not a real fear of heights but, uh, rickety scaffolding and similar ails make me uncomfortable as anything.

That's about it. Not a whole lot scares me besides that and noticing subtle changes in scenery that cannot be readily explained. An easy way to get my ghost is to move things around - dolls and marionettes in particular! - quietly when I'm not aware to different places in the same room. I'll likely pick up on it and get a little paranoid despite knowing that the notion is childish.

Old habits die hard, as it were, and the same applies to fears. Used to be wicked scared of unmanned puppets and whatnot.

dolls and marionettes in particular!

I can't stand these! I can't believe I forgot to mention them in my post!

They are so creepy, especially baby dolls...I went into a haunted house thing and there was a room just FILLED with the creepiest baby dolls that resembles something like this.

Posted Image

A lot of the had no eyes and painted black inside them, there was barley any light and creepy children songs and laughter was on loop in the room I nearly cried.

Spiders and demons.

Spiders due to the fact that they are the most alien creature and therefore I fear them even though I have no real plausible reason.

Demons, not ghosts, due to the fact that they are said to be angry, lost, twisted spirits. I don't truly believe in them but on a dark, stormy night when the wind is a-howlin' I do get a feared of those paranormal creatures.

So, everyone has phobias [Things they are scared of]

Your thread has been merged with a preexisting larger thread. Next time, please use the search function to see if your thread idea has been posted prior to making a thread. :)
  • Brohoof 1

Peanut butter. I can't stand being in the same room as it, more because of the smell of the stuff but I am scared of getting it on me. I literally scream and freak out when peanut butter or anything sticky gets on me. It just freaks me right out, but peanut butter is the worst. Second is stuff like moisturizing lotions and sun screen. I didn't know until recently when someone tried to put some on my arms and I flipped out. So i guess it's just fear of having weird stuff touch me.

next is spiders. Only small ones though. Small meaning anything smaller than a really big tarantula :lol:

Your thread has been merged with a preexisting larger thread. Next time, please use the search function to see if your thread idea has been posted prior to making a thread. :)

Ah, sorry about that xD Heh.

I've been scared of the dark since I was 5 and I still sleep with a night light. It doesn't embarrass me though, even when people make a point of it and insult me for it. Yeah, it happens.

Also, clowns scare the hell out of me too. I just don't like the way they have painted on smiles, so you can never tell what's actually hiding underneath.

Some types of bugs, specially centipedes and worms, those types are revolting. I'm quite fine with others though, and I have a corpse of a spider on my desk for some reason (poor thing probably died of hunger or something).

Also, is fear of being stabbed in the neck count? I am totally serious

Edited by Whiteshade

Needles...

Not sewing needles, but hypodermic needles.

I freeze up whenever I have to get a shot... it's pretty bad. Last time I passed out as soon as the doctor brought it within 20 feet of me.