Failing

the world ending

dying

having no friends

family dying

getting in trouble

Tornadoes or severe storms

EAS, EAB, EAC,

Forgot homework and is gonna get in trouble for that.

Bloody Mary

Zalgo

Creepy Pasta

Edited by Pinkie Pie

drowning

suffocation

warfare (like huge-scale war, WW3, although I highly doubt I'll see it in my lifetime, or at the very least on American soil)

I almost drowned once. I'm scared it would happen again. :(

I am also scared of a War beginning and causes the End of the World. Or an Alien Abduction. Or Zombie Apocalypse! :( :( :( O_O

Edited by Pinkie Pie

The unknown, and by that I don't the Pokemon. I'm talking about like pitch-black caves, being in open ocean with no reef in sight, outer space (sorry Space Core).

Also this MLP FIM being canceled :o .

Not knowing what I don't know (my own ignorance I guess?), being unable to control myself, and not being able to blow stuff up on a regular basis (yay chemistry!).

I have really sever fear of failure. I bawled my eyes out during my Math exam once, it was so bad. The idea of disappointing anyone scares me crapless :'(

And mirrors. I hate them.

And disease.

And worst of all, anything happening to my family.

Also, not getting Internet for more than a week *twitch twitch* ;)

:(

Sorry Zoop! It's just that I slightly have a fear of those with such power, such as yourself. It's just a high paranoia I seem to have with any forum. I'm not saying I hate any of you! I just tend to get very cautious when it comes to mods/admins. :(

Sorry Zoop! It's just that I slightly have a fear of those with such power, such as yourself. It's just a high paranoia I seem to have with any forum. I'm not saying I hate any of you! I just tend to get very cautious when it comes to mods/admins. :(

>your signature

lets see..

Acrophobia- Fear of heights.

Melissophobia- Fear of bees.

Cnidophobia- Fear of stings.

And probbally

Glossophobia- Fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak.

Edited by superponylinux

• 1 month later...

So, everyone has phobias [Things they are scared of]

Let's discuss our phobias, maybe help each other if we have similar ones?

I'll start off:

I have a genuine phobia of Elevators/Lifts. :I After having repetative nightmares of an elevator falling, getting faster and faster going down floors, to the point where gravity kicked in. I've woken up a few times with that feeling of, y'know... moving really fast. I always woke up before it hit the bottom though... but I've still been really scared... to the point that I just try avoid them as much as I can, and I shit bricks when it comes to being in ones that don't look/feel safe.

I also have more 'normal' ones... such as spiders and stuff... I tend to flip shit at spiders too. I can tolerate smaller ones, but when they're big, then I just go flip-mode. :I I'm only afraid of the dark when I'm outside, aka. I'm scared of getting jumped. So I'm pretty cautious outside... but other then that, I can't really recall any that come to mind. They're just my main ones.

I'm a 19-year-old male, but I'm mildly arachnaphobic. If a spider lands on me or tries to lunge at me, I'll literally scream like a little girl. It's embarassing, really. And I can never get the courage to kill one larger than my pinkie fingernail, I'll need someone else to get rid of it for me.

Edited by Jadefire