Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Imagine waking up to this

DR Leper Lupinstein

That would be a very pleasant experience. I've been kind of stressed out lately, but watching the video brought a smile to my face. I would probably react the same way as you, especially because I tend to have really weird nightmares, so waking up to that would be fantastic for me. She's my favorite, so that would make it even better. She's so adorable. :wub:

On a side note, from the beginning of the video to the end, I felt like she was hypnotizing me or something. It was weird :huh:

• Brohoof 4

I lost when I saw the thumbnail. I want to hug her until my head explodes from too much adorable!  C:

On a side note, from the beginning of the video to the end, I felt like she was hypnotizing me or something. It was weird :huh:

It's her stare. DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY IN HER EYES.

Edited by ~Dauntless Supernova~
  • Brohoof 1

I lost when I saw the thumbnail. I want to hug her until my head explodes from too much adorable!  C:

That's what I thought too :P I didn't fully D'aaw and lose the challenge though because the ad in the middle of the video shocked me out of her stare-trance.

• Brohoof 1

Waking up to Fluttershy...okay, my first reaction would be something along the lines of "Holy crap my favorite pony is in my room right now!" and a big smile on my face. If I didn't scare her with my fanboying, I'd just want to give her a hug. I've always wanted to. Then I'd just want to hang out with her for the day.

I'm imagining that day being very peaceful and probably the happiest of my life.

• Brohoof 2

I'm sure i can handle it...

... Invade, Poland. Invade, Poland. INVADE, POLAND. INVADE POLAND. AIL, HAIL, THE PONIES.

On a side note the music was painful, but I admit this was kind of cute.

But if I woke up and she was on my leg of on my bed or close to me or even existing I would Likely lie back down for a bit, get up again, stare, and then freak the hell out and run away before calming down and coming in to interrogate her.

• Brohoof 1

Well, if I woke up and saw Fluttershy, I'd probably freak out at first. But then I'd be fine with it. One of my dreams would finally come true. :wub:

Edited by Betez

i want one! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!. hmm some one should make a fluttershy robot that wakes you up.... genius. lol nah what would my family say if i had a giant animatronic pony in my room.... not a goowd situation 

for one thing, I wouldn't sit there frozen for a minute and nine seconds...

I'd probably try to act as normal as possible while trying to avoid insanity and death by cuteness.

and MAYBE (just maybe) let her have some of my ice cream. 

Hug Fluttershy. And probably end up falling asleep again from seer bliss or cry in joy that MLP FIM Ponies are real.  

Damn, she's too cute for her own good.

• Brohoof 1

At first I would be like: wut? *Rubs eyes* O.O! 

It be a very pleasant thing to wake up to! If it were pinkie pie, I'd get to know her better and just hangout with her the rest of the day having fun, partying, and just enjoying life. That would be the most awesome day ever.

• Brohoof 2

If I ever got to meet one of the characters in real life, I would cry hysterically.  Especially if it was Pinkie Pie.  I think about that a lot.  I keep trying to work out ways that it might happen.  Like, if heaven really exists, maybe I will get to spend eternity in Equestria.  

• Brohoof 1

If they were real, they would be lab rats for genetic transformation and the use of magic as a future means of power efficiency.

On topic.

Fluttershy is amazing, but one of her traits that I find irresistable is her voice.

That be lackin' here.

Nice try, though.

Quick! Do what Chandler and Monica did!

And dammit! I d'awed at 10 seconds so I lost.

If I'd wake up with her in my bedroom, I would give a big smile and say "Sorry, Fluttershy, but your prince is in another house." ... Nah, in all seriousness, I'd invite her to join me in my bed. ... ... To sleep of course.

Well I lasted through the thumbnail.. So I lasted 0 seconds...

Yeah I'm not very good at this :P.

But if I woke up to Fluttershy, at first i'd probably have this moment of shock and be like O_O theres a bright colored pony in my bedroom. Then i'd get over it realize its Fluttershy smile and hug her, As long as she hasn't run away, then I'd proceed to take her as like my pet or little sister or something and love her forever <3

That would be the awesomest day of my life :D. Why can't there be real ponies as cute as Fluttershy? I mean I know real ponies can be cute, but they just don't matchup to Fluttershy, or really any of the MLP ponies.

Curse you art style and your d'awwness :P.