Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Imagine waking up to this

DR Leper Lupinstein

On a side note, from the beginning of the video to the end, I felt like she was hypnotizing me or something. It was weird :huh:

Subtle use of the Ken Burns effect. Oh, crap did I spoil zee magics? I do that sometimes. Sorry -- nevermind. It's the stare. Yes, that's it :P

Anyway, I would have a heart attack. Either from shock or from hnnnnngg

Edited by decoherence

Kick her out of my house because she's 2nd worst pony and scream at her "WHY AREN'T YOU TWILIGHT"

I mean, um... gotta think up a generic, mindless response...

Ooh look at the little Fluttershy she's so cute! I'll take her in and love her forever. <3 <3

• Brohoof 1

I would just scream with joy, and hug Fluttershy. I can imagine a very adorable pony like Fluttershy, while I wake up in the morning.

Just too adorable. :)

Edited by ~Chaotic Lightning~

I lost when I saw the thumbnail. I want to hug her until my head explodes from too much adorable!  C:

It's her stare. DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY IN HER EYES.

If anything is hypnotizing, it's your profile picture :P

Yeah, I think that's when we all lost. Not even the worlds toughest man could last more than a few seconds!

• Brohoof 1

First I'd be very happy. Then I'd make my husband go to work early, so Fluttershy and I can settle down for a nice chat. I'd make her a nice cup of tea, and maybe some oatmeal for breakfast. Then, I'd take her to the park so she can make friends with Earth animals.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

At first I would freak out (considering there is a pony in my room)

Then I would think that maybe this is a dream (I would go through the cliche ways of figuring out I you are in a dream)

Finaly I would accept that the pony is there and take care of it.

Fluttershy? At first I'd be excited, but then I'd be concerned for her. This dorm is NOT the kind of place for a pony like her. By. A. Long. Shot. 

Now, if it was Vinyl, I'd tell her to grab her gear, because we're hosting the biggest party this campus has ever seen. :3

If it was Scootaloo, I'd walk into the aviation building doing pretty much this. I know she'd love flying. :)

This is all after a healthy time for hugs, of course. :P

If I actually see that, I will rub my eyes thinking it's a dream. Then, if it's real, I will hang out with it, have some fun, try not to get her in public, since there are no other bronies in my town.

yeah, i would only be able to snuggles with her briefly, bcuz at 3am i gotta be gettin ready for work sad.png. so that would really suck but still, to wake up to something like Fluttershy would prolly mean taht it would be a good day that day.laugh.png