Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

~snip~

Actius' eyes widened as Silent Fawn told her tale. At the end, he held her tight, feeling the sudden urge to protect her at all costs. "Yeah...yeah you're safe...If anypony ever tries to do anything while I'm around, I swear..." The story had affected him somehow. He hadn't known that the world could be so cruel. He kissed her head. "And you're right - I...I love you." He almost couldn't believe he was saying it. After all, Actius had only met Silent the day before, a shy, mute mare, and now she was Faun, a mare who he had just kissed (not exactly shy) and was speaking a lot after getting her voice back.

He let his grip loosen and looked once more into her big, beautiful, shining eyes. He just couldn't help it. "Sorry, I just..." He trailed off, not quite knowing how to continue.

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

Actius' eyes widened as Silent Fawn told her tale. At the end, he held her tight, feeling the sudden urge to protect her at all costs. "Yeah...yeah you're safe...If anypony ever tries to do anything while I'm around, I swear..." The story had affected him somehow. He hadn't known that the world could be so cruel. He kissed her head. "And you're right - I...I love you." He almost couldn't believe he was saying it. After all, Actius had only met Silent the day before, a shy, mute mare, and now she was Faun, a mare who he had just kissed (not exactly shy) and was speaking a lot after getting her voice back.

He let his grip loosen and looked once more into her big, beautiful, shining eyes. He just couldn't help it. "Sorry, I just..." He trailed off, not quite knowing how to continue.

She wuickly put her hoof up to his mouth, shushing him gently. "If I learned anything while being mute, it's that some things are btter not spoken." She whispered. She too, got lost in his eyes, holding him loosely around the neck. "Thank you. For everything. I don't think I can say that enough, or repay you in anyway."

She wuickly put her hoof up to his mouth, shushing him gently. "If I learned anything while being mute, it's that some things are btter not spoken." She whispered. She too, got lost in his eyes, holding him loosely around the neck. "Thank you. For everything. I don't think I can say that enough, or repay you in anyway."

Actius smiled warmly and gently removed Fawns' hoof from his mouth. "You don't have to.",He was about to say something like, "Meeting you was payment enough," but then he thought, When did I get all romantic? Well, after meeting Fawn, I suppose. He lingered a minute more, a little longer, before his stomach got the better of him. "So, you hungry? Dinner sounds like a pretty good idea right now..."

((Is it night yet? I think it is, since everyone's going back to the train. Right? Maybe?))

((Sorry for the delay.))

Accent smiled, slowly wrapping her tail right around his and tightening it, as they began to walk back to the train. She whispered inside his ear.

"Hey... Maybe once this train ride is over, I can let you perform here.. The group I played with left me a schedule of their performances. And I can leave a word about you to them..."

Encore blinked. "You could do that?" He graced her with a smile, and a peck on the cheek. "That... That would be wonderful." He extended a hoof to help Accent up onto the train in a gentlecoltly manner, as he noticed the Twins trotting up and down the platform, preparing the train to depart.

((Sorry for the delay.))

Encore blinked. "You could do that?" He graced her with a smile, and a peck on the cheek. "That... That would be wonderful." He extended a hoof to help Accent up onto the train in a gentlecoltly manner, as he noticed the Twins trotting up and down the platform, preparing the train to depart.

" 'Course! I'm good friends with the director, since, you know...", Accent said, not wanting to mention that crush again. "But, yeah, I can totally do that!"

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that shy black pegasus walking towards the lounge part of the train, looking scared... Poor colt...

"Hey, there's that pony, er... Somber... I wonder what's gotten him so down?" 

Actius smiled warmly and gently removed Fawns' hoof from his mouth. "You don't have to.",He was about to say something like, "Meeting you was payment enough," but then he thought, When did I get all romantic? Well, after meeting Fawn, I suppose. He lingered a minute more, a little longer, before his stomach got the better of him. "So, you hungry? Dinner sounds like a pretty good idea right now..."

((Is it night yet? I think it is, since everyone's going back to the train. Right? Maybe?))

(I think it is, but I'm not sure.)

"Well, I don't know what this train had, but somepony told me it had every food imaginable. So, I guess it's your pick, I honestly don't really care."

(It's so wierd talking in this roleplay....and i fwe go to Canterlot, Fawn will have such a fun time running from murderers.)

" 'Course! I'm good friends with the director, since, you know...", Accent said, not wanting to mention that crush again. "But, yeah, I can totally do that!"

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that shy black pegasus walking towards the lounge part of the train, looking scared... Poor colt...

"Hey, there's that pony, er... Somber... I wonder what's gotten him so down?" 

"Huh. I dunno," Encore said, as he eyed the gloomy colt. "I suppose we could go check up on him..." He didn't seem too enthusiastic about it. After all, Somber had positively fled before, in the Opera House. What would stop him doing so again? Encore glanced out the window at the sun, which, he noticed, had travelled a good ways down the sky, and the land was criss-crossed by deep, cutting shadows. ((Just to clarify, it's nearly sundown.))

"Huh. I dunno," Encore said, as he eyed the gloomy colt. "I suppose we could go check up on him..." He didn't seem too enthusiastic about it. After all, Somber had positively fled before, in the Opera House. What would stop him doing so again? Encore glanced out the window at the sun, which, he noticed, had travelled a good ways down the sky, and the land was criss-crossed by deep, cutting shadows. ((Just to clarify, it's nearly sundown.))

"Well, that bar was really crowded... That could be it. Besides, I don't think that he would run from two ponies.", Accent believed as she walked up towards Somber, a smile on her face. "Hi Somber."

Somber turned around from hearing the voice, and jumped back once he saw Accent right near him. He was already shaking...

(I think it is, but I'm not sure.)

"Well, I don't know what this train had, but somepony told me it had every food imaginable. So, I guess it's your pick, I honestly don't really care."

(It's so wierd talking in this roleplay....and i fwe go to Canterlot, Fawn will have such a fun time running from murderers.)

"'Kay, well, there's a fancy diner car here somewhere, I think. There's a dress code though, but," said Actius, looking at the two's formal attire, "I think we're good there. Wanna' go?"

((Twelve seconds ago (well, twelve seconds for them) they were getting all mushy, and now they're talking about food. I'm not great at transitioning between topics...))

"'Kay, well, there's a fancy diner car here somewhere, I think. There's a dress code though, but," said Actius, looking at the two's formal attire, "I think we're good there. Wanna' go?"

((Twelve seconds ago (well, twelve seconds for them) they were getting all mushy, and now they're talking about food. I'm not great at transitioning between topics...))

"Sure. Yeah." She giggled a bit. "I guess we coild consider it our first date."

She thenn thought about everypony else on the train. "Hey, and f you don't mind, we probably should lay low on the whole, "I can talk" thing. We don't want everypony to just flip out..." she pondered this. "Actually, that'd be hilarous. I should just start talking tomorrow to everypony, in the middle of the day. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces!"

"Sure. Yeah." She giggled a bit. "I guess we coild consider it our first date."

She thenn thought about everypony else on the train. "Hey, and f you don't mind, we probably should lay low on the whole, "I can talk" thing. We don't want everypony to just flip out..." she pondered this. "Actually, that'd be hilarous. I should just start talking tomorrow to everypony, in the middle of the day. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces!"

Actius snorted, amused. Then he actually thought about the idea. He broke into a wide grin and began to laugh uncontrollably. "That'd be hilarious!" He took quite a while to stop laughing and get his breath back. "Sorry, it's...it's just so funny...ha. Sorry. So, shall we go? I'm paying." He held out his hoof for Fawn.

Actius snorted, amused. Then he actually thought about the idea. He broke into a wide grin and began to laugh uncontrollably. "That'd be hilarious!" He took quite a while to stop laughing and get his breath back. "Sorry, it's...it's just so funny...ha. Sorry. So, shall we go? I'm paying." He held out his hoof for Fawn.

"Are you sure? I haven't really paid for much, and besides, I might as well start making uo for all the ponies who will absolutely hate us tomorrow..."

"Speaking of which, do you know where we're stopping tomorrow? I haven't really heard..."

She asked as they walked into the resturaint, holding Actius' hoof.

"Are you sure? I haven't really paid for much, and besides, I might as well start making uo for all the ponies who will absolutely hate us tomorrow..."

"Speaking of which, do you know where we're stopping tomorrow? I haven't really heard..."

She asked as they walked into the resturaint, holding Actius' hoof.

"Nah, it's okay. Unless you really really want to pay, I wouldn't object, but it's really fine. Just don't get the hundred-bit martini."

"Yeah, I'm not sure myself. I didn't really read the brochure all the way through. Hay, I dunno' half of the places we're stopping!"

A waiter came up to them. "Table for two?" "Ah, yes, please." The pony motioned for them to follow him. "Right this way." They were seated at a small table by the window, which had a great view of the sunset. The waiter then trotted off.

"Yeah, I'll just get the most expensive thing on the menu, if I can. Just to be that pony."

She looked over the menu, and then levitated her notebook up and began to write.

"I'll have the....

Shs was that far in when she just dropped it all. "Oh wait. I can actually talk to a waiter. It'll be odd getting used to this, after so many years of using the notebook."

"So, what abot you? I haven't really heard much about your life. Then again, I pretty much magically healed a normally incurable thing, so I guess I had to explain my life story. But I feel bad that you haven't gotten the chance to talk."

(After writing these past few scenes, I realize my first date is going to be a trainwreck.)

(OCC: sorry for the inactivity, I've been really busy lately and I haven't had a chance to post any replies)

@@Fire Runner,

Max trotted up to the counter, looking up at the menu.
"What can I get you sir?"

"Uh, can I get a mint tea and small coffee?"

"Certainly. That will be 10 bits." Max fished into his pocket, retrieving the bits and sliding them across the counter. He was down to 2 bits. He hadn't expected to go through his money so fast. He retrieved the drinks and took a seat at the table Unholy chose.

"Here you go, one mint tea." Max said, handing the tea to Unholy. Max took a sip from his coffee, looking across the table at Unholy.

"You OK now? If there is anything else I can do, don't hesitate to ask." Max said, taking another sip from his drink. It was rather hot, but Max didn't mind it. It helped calm his nerves.

Unholy sniffled a bit and wiped her face from tears with her hooves.

"Yeah, I'm feeling much better, thank you." she said, extending a hoof to take the cup of tea.

@@Fire Runner,

Max looked out and saw that the sun was setting. It painted the sky in a vivid orange, the trees and hills completely black, only visible with the faint glow on the edge. The sun itself was blood read, and very large. This was by far the mist beautiful sunset Max had ever seen. And then he felt bad looking into Unholy's glazed eyes, knowing she would never get to see such a thing.

"Looks like the sun is setting. Will you need help getting to your room?" Max asked finishing off his coffee. He wasn't sure where his room-let alone hers-was. But he really didn't care

"Yeah, I'll just get the most expensive thing on the menu, if I can. Just to be that pony."

She looked over the menu, and then levitated her notebook up and began to write.

"I'll have the....

Shs was that far in when she just dropped it all. "Oh wait. I can actually talk to a waiter. It'll be odd getting used to this, after so many years of using the notebook."

"So, what abot you? I haven't really heard much about your life. Then again, I pretty much magically healed a normally incurable thing, so I guess I had to explain my life story. But I feel bad that you haven't gotten the chance to talk."

(After writing these past few scenes, I realize my first date is going to be a trainwreck.)

((So sorry it's taken me forever to post this!))

Actius laughed. "You feel bad that I haven't spoken? You were just mute for several years! I think you have the right to talk. But you do have a good point - I haven't said much about, well, me. Well, what is there to tell? I grew up in Manehattan with a pretty normal life. I got my cutie mark for acting in the third grade. I want to act as a proffesional, but so far two things have gone wrong: I haven't been 'noticed' yet and I haven't got the money to quit my job and go get noticed. I work in a small coffee shop and live in an appartment with my insane roommate. That's all, really. ... I just talked a lot, didn't I?"

"Well, not a lot compared to when I first figured out I could a few minutes ago. I mean, I guess you're right, I have around 15 years of talking to make up for. It wasn't all that bad, being mute though. I began to find appreciation in beauty, and sights, instead of noise and talking. Sometimes it's better to just sit back and enjoy everything."

(I totally just contradicted Snowdrop in every way...)

((I have no idea what's going on))

Flame followed Accent and Encore back to the train. He trotted back to his room and walked in. He grabbed his juggling clubs and began practicing.

After a few minutes he wondered if he would be allowed to perform for the passengers. He figured it was worth a shot so he left his room in search for a staff member.

((Hey Glaceon...since no one else is offering, I will help DM If you wish...))

"Well, not a lot compared to when I first figured out I could a few minutes ago. I mean, I guess you're right, I have around 15 years of talking to make up for. It wasn't all that bad, being mute though. I began to find appreciation in beauty, and sights, instead of noise and talking. Sometimes it's better to just sit back and enjoy everything."

(I totally just contradicted Snowdrop in every way...)

"It'd be nicer if more ponies could be like that." He paused for a minute, looking at his menu. Not removing his eyes from it, he said, "So, Silent - er, Fawn, I mean..heh, that'll take some getting used to...anyways, do you think we should ask somepony who works here where the next stop is?" He was really running out of conversation.

Rather conveniently, the waiter came by just then. "Are you ready to order?" "Um, yeah, I think so. I'll have the stuffed bell pepper, mashed potatoes, and a diet Pepsi." He turned to Fawn. "And for you, madame?"

"Oh, um..." Fawn pased. "I'll have a grass and hay sandwich with corn to the side, and a Pepsi to drink," she added. "Anyways, I think I've seen the conductors around...twins, I heard. I'll ask them after we're done where we're stopping tomorrow. I'm ure I'll be able to find them."

"Oh, um..." Fawn pased. "I'll have a grass and hay sandwich with corn to the side, and a Pepsi to drink," she added. "Anyways, I think I've seen the conductors around...twins, I heard. I'll ask them after we're done where we're stopping tomorrow. I'm ure I'll be able to find them."

"Okay." ... Actius was still unsure of what to say so he just fiddled with his hooves. Okay, I don't care if it's not good, but you've got to say something. Say anything! At all! Just no awkward silences!

..."So.." *mental facehoof*

((I wouldn't normally make Actius this awkward, but the problem is: I can't think of anything for him to say. Yeah, this won't turn out great, at least not at the moment))

(I'm just going to time skip to then end of dinner then.)

Fawn finished up her meal and began to get up from her chair. "We should go find the conductors, then." She then thought about the situation she was about to be in. "And you should probably do the talking...I don't want to have to explain my story again, if they've seen me before. Especially to somepony I'm not close to," she said,.looking at him.

(I'm just going to time skip to then end of dinner then.)

Fawn finished up her meal and began to get up from her chair. "We should go find the conductors, then." She then thought about the situation she was about to be in. "And you should probably do the talking...I don't want to have to explain my story again, if they've seen me before. Especially to somepony I'm not close to," she said,.looking at him.

@@Glaceon

Actius nodded. "Okay." He stood as well and walked around the train with Fawn.

It wasn't very long before they found one of the conductors. "Excuse me, but are you the conductor? Me and my date were wondering where the next stop is - we both kind of forgot." He felt a little sheepish saying that. He just forgot? He also felt a little funny saying "date". He wasn't used to it, but it was the truth, and it did kind of feel nice to say.

((I think he's talking to Rag, by the way))

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

@@Fire Runner,

Max looked out and saw that the sun was setting. It painted the sky in a vivid orange, the trees and hills completely black, only visible with the faint glow on the edge. The sun itself was blood read, and very large. This was by far the mist beautiful sunset Max had ever seen. And then he felt bad looking into Unholy's glazed eyes, knowing she would never get to see such a thing.

"Looks like the sun is setting. Will you need help getting to your room?" Max asked finishing off his coffee. He wasn't sure where his room-let alone hers-was. But he really didn't care

"you would really do that? thank you so much!" Unholy Sight said to Max as she finished her tea.

Unholy got off of her chair slowly and plated her hooves on the ground.

"okay Max, lets get going to our rooms." She said to him as she trotted over and leaned lightly against his shoulder.