Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Mane 6 pony do you think has the best sad face?

Lightning Dasher

51 users have voted

1. 1. Which Mane6 Pony has the best sad face?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity

She was pretty close to crying in the Mysterious Mare Do Well during the cloud scene

But yeah she doesn't exactly have a full blown crying scene yet

Oh my goodness, that scene gets to me every time. Asleigh Ball did a fantastic job of making Rainbow Dash sound like she is on the verge of tears. 

The music doesn't help matters. 

• Brohoof 3

Has to be Rainbow Dash. I mean, look at that face! Who wouldn't want tp give anypony with that sad face some cider. Poor Dashie, didn't get any cider.  :(

A close second has to be Fluttershy, though. Look!: :(

• Brohoof 3

What? Dashie is winning? The heck forum? I thought you had all formed some kind of massive conspiracy to disagree with me on every single poll because I had upset you somehow :(. Guess not :).

When Dashie is sad, it's WRONG. She's this wild embodiment of crazy freedom, and it takes a lot to break through and make her truly cry. When something goes that badly I just want to obliterate the fourth wall and hug her until she's better :(.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

As a Fluttershy fan, I admit she was the first pony to come to mind.  But she cries so much, it's not anything special.  I love her dearly in spite of her flaws though.  ;)   Rarity, Pinkie, and even Twilight seem to cry quite a bit too. 

I mean, sure, I'm a little biased, but Applejack ALWAYS has it together. Rainbow Dash loses her cool more, so seeing her break down into tears isn't quite as d'aww worthy.

For me, it's a tie between Applejack and Rainbow Dash.  It's always moving to see Rainbow Dash's tough girl facade come tumbling down.  But because Applejack rarely comes to tears, that seems to make it much more powerful when she does show that kind of emotion. 

EDIT:  I can only vote for one?  Fine.  Applejack gets the nod.  Her anguished expression while thinking about her mom and dad in Apple Family Reunion still sends chills up my spine. 

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 2

I couldn't bring myself to pick just one, so have some of each sad little pony. I'm fully prepared to huge each and every one of them.

640px-Twilight_crying_S1E11.png

640px-Pinkie_teary-eyed_S3E03.png

640px-Sad_Dash_S2E15.png

640px-S2E22_Crying_Fluttershy.png

640px-Rarity_in_tears_NO!_S2E19.png

640px-Applejack_worst_reunion_ever_S03E0

All of my d'awwwws. <3

• Brohoof 3

Pinkie <3

But not just any Pinkie

Pinkamena ;c;

Pinkie_Pie_Sad.png

She's so adorable like that, it's hard not to frown as well or da'w a bit, I like to do both xD

• Brohoof 1

heres a good idea. post pictures of ponies crying. i think the topic question is to broad, meaning there are too many factors to consider.  Applejack has the best unexpected sad face. Rarity has the best 'girly' sad face. Rainbow Dash has the cutest sad face. Fluttershy has the best expected sad face. Pinkie Pie has the most under rated sad face and Twilight has the most over-rated sad face. This is my opinion after all. 

heres a good idea. post pictures of ponies crying. i think the topic question is to broad, meaning there are too many factors to consider.  Applejack has the best unexpected sad face. Rarity has the best 'girly' sad face. Rainbow Dash has the cutest sad face. Fluttershy has the best expected sad face. Pinkie Pie has the most under rated sad face and Twilight has the most over-rated sad face. This is my opinion after all. 

Underrated indeed.

She's a happy pony, her only goal is to make others smile, when she frowns, I feel like I got stabbed, just look at her, it's horrible to see her frown, sadly enough, she's even adorable when she's sad ;c;

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Pinkie pie is the most sad to me because dashie somtimes i feel like she deserves to be sad......rarity its normally for drama so she crys alot twilights are main character so we see her crying alot..(though when she cryed a broken heart that was terrible) fluttershy crys alot... applejack just isnt effective but pinkie the happiest of them all starting to cry in the most cartoonist way makes me wanna cry she makes everyone happy and is the most opptomstic of the manesix...

umm and its not fair that rainbows is animmated.....

Edited by pinkieshyrose
  • Brohoof 1

Well Rainbow Dash has a special sad face when she's sad.. And Twilight is very cute..

Fluttershy gets so super-sad..

But guys the winner is Pinkie.. Just look at this face ;~;

pinkie_pie_sad_by_iks83-d4rx9by.gif

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Fluttershy's sad face makes me feel the worst. Yes, she gets sad easily, but she tries SO hard to not get sad, it's even more heartbreaking when she keeps failing to stay happy. That is why Fluttershy has the saddest sad face. Also, it's just adorable! Case closed.

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos

I think that Twilight has the most sad expression. She's cried numerous times in the show, and I think they were all so sad looking, and made me sad along with her! :(

170732%20-%20about_to_cry%20animated%20s

130243__UNOPT__safe_twilight-sparkle_ani/spoiler]

182693%20-%20animated%20sad%20snow%20twi

There are many more of course. But Just seeing Twilight sad makes me want to comfort her, and has me understand how she's feeling. Her expressions just show it all in one piece. So yeah, I think Twilight Sparkle has the best sad face. 

• Brohoof 2