Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Art Requests~

Kimi~

So I saw what DarkJasmineDJ was doing and thought it was a great idea for me to get some pony drawing practice in~

I have only just started drawing ponies of my own so I need a hell of a lot more practice! I'll take, lets say the first 5 to reply, that should give me something to do over the next few days~ once they are done i'll either PM them to you or stick em in a reply on here or something :3 

Just add a piccy of the pony you want OC or Canon, doesn't matter :3

Tell me the pose you want them in and a picture ref if you have one, it'll make my job easier seeing as this is for me to get some practice in ^_^

I'm only gonna do 5 for now, I may take some more on after I get started and see how things go~

Oh, and no creepy stuff e-e MLP is adorable and I would like it to stay that way in my minds eye thank you very much :3

Danke~

All requested art will be posted here http://mlpforums.com/topic/52051-requested-pony-ocs/    :)

Also the only thing I ask is that you credit me for the image :)

ALL PLACES FILLED AT THE MOMENT!!!!! WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I CAN DO MORE~

Edited by Kimi~

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need art practice eh? Well you're definitely doing the right way to go about it.

Anyways, here is my request.

newoc.png

Make a scene with my OC Jetstream and Rainbow Dash? You can make them do whatever, you're the artist.

EDIT: BTW Sorry for my old, terrible picture XD

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

Zygen: Whats the cutie mark ? I cant quite tell on my computer screen >.< *Bad eyesight needs new glasses* x-x 

Rainbow Dashy: xD You drew that? Also the cutie mark is a paint brush, on fire? right? o-o I just wana make sure I get the details right XD

Addem Up: Any specific gems...? o3o

Rainbow Dashy: xD You drew that? Also the cutie mark is a paint brush, on fire? right? o-o I just wana make sure I get the details right XD

Yeah, one of my early vector tries XD I was such a noob :P

Yes his cutie mark is a paint brush on fire :D  Can't wait to see some sketches here.

Need some practice? Sure! I've got a simple OC right here! If you could you could make her jump up for joy that would be awesome! Here's a pic on how she looks like!

crescent_moon_pony_2_by_shadowmov3r-d5oy

The cutie mark is a fermata tilted side-ways to also resemble a moon.

Good luck ^^

Rainbow Dashey: Kewl, I like it I love the lines, what did you do it on? :3 

Any reason for the paint brush being on fire? :o I love different cutie marks >.<

Emeralds, I guess. Doesn't really matter, anypony can see. Doesn't really matter to me.

And now, with the Queen reference, I have filled the limit.

Edited by Addem Up

Winterbass: Thanks, she looks simple enough to do~ Shes really pretty though :D I like her ^_^ And her cutie mark is so cute too~! 

Purple and blue~~~~~~!

Addem Up: Sparkely gems it is :3 

Edited by SteffiJane

Rainbow Dashey: Kewl, I like it I love the lines, what did you do it on? :3 

Any reason for the paint brush being on fire? :o I love different cutie marks >.<

Thanks, I did it on Inkscape (free) and I got the tapering with a pattern along path and manipulated the shape.

As for the brush, no reason specifically... just 20% cooler I guess :P

are you going to post the work here when your done or in a new thread? i would love to see you work on these OC's, i might even be game at throwing my pony in the ring on your next go round. i can draw but i cant draw off the top of my head.

Praticing, eh?Start by doing easy ones (the ones above) and then do hard ones, like this.

I want my OC, Art Dream to look like a crystal pony. I'll give you crystal pony samples. It would be awesome if you could do it.

Crystal Pony Samples:

post-11877-0-57014200-1362004133.jpg

post-11877-0-73846200-1362004094.jpg

OC:

post-11877-0-61299400-1362004184_thumb.png

By the way, Her cutiemark is a color palette and a paint brush tipped with pink.

Dash Blast: I'm not sure, I may post em here or a new thread, They will defo be going on my deviant art anyway :') 

~DerpyWhooves~: I dunno how it will turn out, because ill need to use photo shop for that top on and I'm a little rusty as I haven't had much chance to practice with it for a while but i'll give it a shot ^_^

Thats all 5 spaces taken now guys ~ 

Zygen, Rainbow Dashy, Addem Up, Winterbass and ~DerpyWhooves~ < 3

Hey,

This should probably be moved to Creative Resources, because that's where request threads go :)

You can just ask a mod to move it. It'll probably thrive longer in CR ;)

~Ashley~: I'm new here >.< sorry~ I'm still getting used to finding specific forums ^_^;;; um, could you ask them to move it for me? x-x I don't know who to go to/how to go about it xwx your help would be much appreciated ~~~

To Midnight Flight and Arcus Wind: I am afraid I'm not taking in any more requests at the minute, my limit of 5 has been reached, however if I speed through them, then I will take you both into account for my next 5 :)

So I saw what DarkJasmineDJ was doing and thought it was a great idea for me to get some pony drawing practice in~

I have only just started drawing ponies of my own so I need a hell of a lot more practice! I'll take, lets say the first 5 to reply, that should give me something to do over the next few days~ once they are done i'll either PM them to you or stick em in a reply on here or something :3 

Just add a piccy of the pony you want OC or Canon, doesn't matter :3

Tell me the pose you want them in and a picture ref if you have one, it'll make my job easier seeing as this is for me to get some practice in ^_^

I'm only gonna do 5 for now, I may take some more on after I get started and see how things go~

Oh, and no creepy stuff e-e MLP is adorable and I would like it to stay that way in my minds eye thank you very much :3

Danke~

Damn, all filled up, it seems. Well if you do decide to do more then I would like to see a cute / romantic piccie of my oc referenced below, with Fluttershy.

Reference;

3480lki.jpg

2unvn93.png

If you're still making them, I'd love to have mine made.  Reference is my avatar(Lunar Republic Symbol for CM).  As for specifics, perhaps on a cloud at night, maybe with the moon?

You could do one of my oc if you want. Or something of Octavia. I don't really have any particular pose in mind so you can have full creative freedom.

attachicon.gifOCarcus01.png

Can you draw a picture of my OC Fire Jade and Twilight Sparkle kissing?

I hope it isn't hard for you to draw the picture

Thanks and Good Luck ;)

attachicon.giffire Jade.png

Damn, all filled up, it seems. Well if you do decide to do more then I would like to see a cute / romantic piccie of my oc referenced below, with Fluttershy.

Reference;

img-1222112-1-3480lki.jpg

img-1222112-2-2unvn93.png

I will let you 4 know when/if I do more spaces after I finish these 5 :) 

Thanks for your interest and you will be the first 4 to know~