Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

how do i convince my parents to get me a brony shirt?

Unique Pinkie Pie

Is there any chance you might have a relative or friend that would be willing to buy the shirt for you once you got the money needed together? I know that if my friend gave me enough money to cover pricing and shipping for the product, I'd be more than willing to go ahead and buy it for them.

If there's a worry that your parents may toss the shirt in the garbage, I would either start doing laundry or just make sure that shirt makes it in and out of the cycle. If they can't respect that you yourself saved up funds to get the shirt, however..that's an entirely different respect issue right there.

1. Show them the wicked shirt.

2. Talk about the show. How great it is. 

3. Sit down with them and watch the show. I did this with my parents, and they liked it. My mom knows I'm a brony, and bought me alot of Brony shirts this christmas.

4. Tell them you'll pay them back. I do this when I want something, and I later pay my parents back.

Hope that helps man. Bro hoof! /)

well i tried but no matter what i couldn't convince them

they didn't even want to see the shirt at all

because there 'over protective' of what others will think of me and always look at the worse of everything about the fandom and the show

• 1 month later...

Try to convince your parents to buy you the shirt if not then make explanations if that doesn't work also try to ask kindly until they say yes or simply go with what Treble said

• 4 weeks later...

I understand what you mean when you say that there's hardly any, well paying work, for kids our age. I am fortunate enough to have a Granddad that owns a Timber yard which I help out at on Saturday and get £15 for it. I also get what you mean when you say that there are loads of druggies and generally bad people you don't want to run into when doing paper rounds or something of the like. Why don't you see if any nearby relatives have some work that they could pay you for? If no one does then I'm afraid that you'll just have to get a crappy low paying job that may have you wandering those strange streets.

But if you really don't want to do that then if you live nearby me then I wouldn't mind meeting up and giving you the money that you need, there's a Cafe at my local Sainsburys that we meet at. Don't worry I have more than enough money to spare and I really don't mind giving you some, actually it would be pretty epic to meet another brony in my area (there's only one other and he doesn't come outside much).

My offer stands.

Um... Just ask? 

Really, if it is something you want, and if your parents are reasonable people, they will get it for you.

Just openly express intrest in Ponies, then watch as the merch flows in.