Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Prince Blueblood becoming Nightmare Moon of his own?

100 beasts kaidou

Do you think it might happen? Honestly it would make more sense than anyone else becoming one. none of the four alicorn princesses really have anything to make them lose there mind. Luna should have learn her lesson, Celelstia has Everything going the way she wanted, Twilight and Cadence make no sense. While Blueblood on the other hand would make sense. remember Luna became NMN because of her jealousy of Celestia. And Blueblood on the other hand is living in everyones Shadow, Cadence and SA are ruling the crystal empire while he rules nothing. Also him not being at the royal wedding pr Twilights coronation implies hes jealous of them. 

Also this idea would be the most unpredictable thing ever. Many Fanfics have Celestia turnng into A NMN of her own. 

I don't think he would bother getting off his velvet couch to do something like that.

Of course we don't exactly know what he does, he may be a mayor like figure or a government official. Or he may be a spoiled brat who was born to money and is wasting it away. In that case I would assume that he's probably pretty happy being a playstalion and he does get some media attention.

Besides, he doesn't strike me as powerful or competent enough to become a Nightmare whatever of his own. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't think he would bother getting off his velvet couch to do something like that.

Of course we don't exactly know what he does, he may be a mayor like figure or a government official. Or he may be a spoiled brat who was born to money and is wasting it away. In that case I would assume that he's probably pretty happy being a playstalion and he does get some media attention.

Besides, he doesn't strike me as powerful or competent enough to become a Nightmare whatever of his own. 

Blueblood is more badass than Half of the characters in MLP.

Besides we shouldnt judge his power by his attitude. His cutie mark and the fact that hes a royalty might hint at him being powerful. also some of the europains who used to wear makeup and wigs had strong sword skills

I could see him as a fairly decent villain as he clearly has the qualities of a bully and has some potential to be fairly manipulative but he seems a bit lazy to get that powerful as that would take years of study along with some natural talent but given the right motivation even some characters who are otherwise lazy can sometimes be willing to work hard to achieve certain goals so who knows.

Well, he can, but not Nightmare Moon level. Maybe he could be like Gilda, a one-episode villian. Maybe he could be an idea for an episode, like being mad at Rarity for dissing him. 

But I don't think he could become evil to the point where he's like Nightmare Moon. But it's possible he could be a Gilda or Trixie-leveled villain. 

The less screen time  Blueblood gets the happier i will be. I don't really think he'd have anything to offer such an important role or even a decent motive for doing so. 

Okay stop it, this shit needs to stop. I get hating him but wanting him to be written off the show for small things while wanting Trixie Gilda Chrysalis to return after they did more bad things than he did is just awful...

Do you think it might happen? Honestly it would make more sense than anyone else becoming one. none of the four alicorn princesses really have anything to make them lose there mind. Luna should have learn her lesson, Celelstia has Everything going the way she wanted, Twilight and Cadence make no sense. While Blueblood on the other hand would make sense. remember Luna became NMN because of her jealousy of Celestia. And Blueblood on the other hand is living in everyones Shadow, Cadence and SA are ruling the crystal empire while he rules nothing. Also him not being at the royal wedding pr Twilights coronation implies hes jealous of them. 

Also this idea would be the most unpredictable thing ever. Many Fanfics have Celestia turnng into A NMN of her own. 

Twilight does have a reason, I think at least. What about the dark magic that was never really explained in season 3? Maybe she'll get corrupted by it or something. Great 2-parter, if you ask me.

(Really, I'm just trying to get myself to reassure myself that the Twilicorn is going to be okay...)

Well in the next arc of the comic book, a new Nightmare Moon well be the next enemy they face. It's not Luna, because to what I know Luna is going to lead them there. So it might be a character in the show who turns into Nightmare Moon or it could just be some kinda of magic that happened. So Nightmare Moon well becoming back.

As for Blueblood, I don't think so. For one thing he does not seem to have a lot of magic to use. So he wouldn't be able to become NMM because he is very low on power.  

Edited by pinkiefan1287

He's a whiny, self absorbed jerk, not an evil mastermind. I don't think he cares about what others think of him, someone who's full of himself in that manner usually doesn't.

I really don't get your fascination with this utterly one dimensional character.

Na. He's just a pompis jerk and a whiny baby. He's that character you love to hate. Besides that, he's just a low level unicorn. I'm pretty sure his powers are more geared toward beautification.  Even at his most powerful the most he could do is mess up their mane or something.

just a baseless assumation. We dont know how strong he is and judging it by his personality is wrong, Because Personality has nothing to do with streght

He's a whiny, self absorbed jerk, not an evil mastermind. I don't think he cares about what others think of him, someone who's full of himself in that manner usually doesn't.

I really don't get your fascination with this utterly one dimensional character.

So was Trixie, and she enslaved all of ponyvill just because of Her hatred torward Twilight. Besides I said to be possesed by NMN like Luna was. 

I think personally that it would be a good character forming episode if Blueblood suddenly realised that he'd wasted all his money and had to call on the mane six to get himself back up. I don't think he has it in him to be a Nightmare Moon style character, but an episode like Trixie's where he stops being a lazy pain in the neck would be interesting.

• Brohoof 1

just a baseless assumation. We dont know how strong he is and judging it by his personality is wrong, Because Personality has nothing to do with streght

True we don't REALLY know much about him. But judging from the way he's portrait he seems like he would be one of those villains (if he ever became one) would be a bit of a push over, letting his ego get in the way. I've know a few people like him who thought they were better than everyone else just because, and in the end are not that powerful. I'm not saying I hate him, but I don't have to like him either.

Blueblood doesn't strike me as a student of magic like Twilight, or a natural like Cadence. He's an arrogant pretty boy and seems content to remain exactly that. There's a reason the Alicorn Amulet came to Trixie and not him; "finally I shall take my great and powerful revenge on Ponyville!!" vs. "thank you! It goes with my eyes." :mellow:

EDIT: He has potential in fanon though. There are a few authors who have successfully made Blueblood a realistic, sympathetic character--most notably Capn_Chryssalid. So I like him a little better now than before I read their stories.

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone

So was Trixie, and she enslaved all of ponyvill just because of Her hatred torward Twilight. Besides I said to be possesed by NMN like Luna was. 

No, she enslaved Ponyville because she got her hands on a magical artifact that basically made her crazy.

And how did Luna become Nightmare moon? It all started when she felt her subjects were ungrateful because they didn't appreciate the beautiful night she created for them. That implies that she cared about what others thought of her, and envied her sister. Blueblood is too self absorbed to think about others at all, even in jealousy.

Having Blueblood come back from a ep would be cool

to get more of him in,  maybe something with Rare and a show

down with Spike of some kind of match or something.   But having

as a Foe would not fit his shape of a cannon.  Hes just a jerk

who needs to learn a lesson in friendship.

I can see his type moving around the political scheme of things trying to make his life more cushy by joining forces with evil. But I can't see him as any kind of warlord like King Sombra or Nightmare Moon because he doesn't want to get his hooves dirty. He would join up with someone like Chrysalis and her minions would do all the assassination plots and he would just move things here and there on the comfortable aristocratic life.

But to be fairly honest there hasn't been any hint of him being evil though, just closer to Diamond Tiara level and just being obnoxious.