Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

11 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

'Tia, until she gets her cake back? :)

She can freely scratch 't off the wall, the taste shan't change, in the earnest! :orly: *giggles*

Fear not, I shall make her another one. No tricks, promise!

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

She can freely scratch 't off the wall, the taste shan't change, in the earnest! :orly: *giggles*

Fear not, I shall make her another one. No tricks, promise!

Well, in balance, Ember DOES now believe pasting baked goods to walls is a pony "thing" :)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Well, in balance, Ember DOES now believe pasting baked goods to walls is a pony "thing" :)

That's not the most strange thing one can witness, cooking with CMC ;)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Alexshy said:

That's not the most strange thing one can witness, cooking with CMC ;)

Well, Sweetie Belle is one of the few whose cooking is worse than Luna's ;)

Curious now. Does Spike seek out crystals that have been encased in a matrix of metamorphic rock as "BBQ Flavour" ? :)

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, Sweetie Belle is one of the few whose cooking is worse than Luna's ;)

Curious now. Does Spike seek out crystals that have been encased in a matrix of metamorphic rock as "BBQ Flavour" ? :)

Oh, thank thee kindly! *huffs, bowing with theatrically exaggerrated sarcasm* :orly:

I don't know... As long as he doth mix his own food with everypony's else not, 't should be fine... everypony's teeth either :D

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

Oh, thank thee kindly! *huffs, bowing with theatrically exaggerrated sarcasm* :orly:

You are most welcome <bows back equally sarcastically> :)

To be fair on Luna though; 'tia cooks as a hobby, while Luna is unlikely to get much in the way of Home Economics teaching during her lonely vigil. Given 'tia's love of cake baked by others, I suspect her own skills are not equal to the task either; I also suspect that Twi or Pinkie would be happy to help Luna reach a level of competence in baking, and she could finally beat her sister at something :D

Just now, Alexshy said:

I don't know... As long as he doth mix his own food with everypony's else not, 't should be fine... everypony's teeth either :D

Spike is happy enough eating normal pony food (to the point of stomachache at times) but the reverse is also clearly not true.

• Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Spike is happy enough eating normal pony food (to the point of stomachache at times) but the reverse is also clearly not true.

Spike can eats everything.:DSo I'm sure that he would appreciate cakes that I would make myself!:lie::D

And because this is Luna FC:

night_shift__colored__by_abyssalemissary-d6l66o5.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

28 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

You are most welcome <bows back equally sarcastically> :)

To be fair on Luna though; 'tia cooks as a hobby, while Luna is unlikely to get much in the way of Home Economics teaching during her lonely vigil. Given 'tia's love of cake baked by others, I suspect her own skills are not equal to the task either; I also suspect that Twi or Pinkie would be happy to help Luna reach a level of competence in baking, and she could finally beat her sister at something :D

*ponders what to do with that grey mockingbird with dark snoot* :orly:

1181562__safe_solo_princess+luna_close-d

...and :P

Princess-Celestia-royal-my-little-pony-%

• Brohoof 7

Just now, Alexshy said:

*ponders what to do with that grey mockingbird with dark snoot* :orly:

1181562__safe_solo_princess+luna_close-d

Heh. You know we love you, my princess, but you DO need to be realistic about your failings, especially when they are so easily rectified; didn't Twi teach you that on Nightmare Night? :)

Just now, Alexshy said:

...and :P

Princess-Celestia-royal-my-little-pony-%

At least that's not as creepy as the teeth-and-fillies dream :)

• Brohoof 1