Zero000

Brony Subgroup  

278 users have voted

1. 1. Which are you?

• Hipster
    • Unhappy
    • Moderate
    • Creative

Use the Brony Subculture Analysis for reference on the four choices. (click to enlarge)

Posted Image

Personally, I'm the creative. This is definitely the place to express my art and ideas and memes. :)

• Brohoof 5

Definitely Moderate. I watched the show out of curiosity because I wanted to see what was so good about it, and at first I thought it was okay, but I decided to keep watching more episodes and after watching several episodes I just couldn't stop watching it. I found the forums and decided to join and I have really enjoyed being a part of this community.

• Brohoof 5

I opted for unhappy, since the impact the show's had on my general mood, state of mind, and psychological health is more significant than its impact on my creativity, though it has boosted that by quite a lot as well.

Uhh...probably both moderate and unhappy, but I'd have to mainly lead towards unhappy. MLP made me see the positive side of things, and it doesn't cost a thousand bucks like those therapists >_>

Moderate with a hint of creative.

I checked the show out because some guys over at a roleplaying forum had pony avatars and I was thinking "What is this sorcery?" Then I found out about all of the memes, and well the rest is history! ;)

I'm between moderate and creative but I chose creative because I try to contribute as much as I can to the community and I'm always thinking about what I can make even though I rarely come out with anything.

Definitely Moderate. Tons of random people starts posting pony macro images at my previous forums, can't really help but to get curious.

The next thing I know i was reading MLP fanfic without even knowing what the hell cutie mark is Posted Image

Edited by Weyland