Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

M6 ponies most & least likely to turn evil

TailsIsNotAlone

55 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony is most likely to become a villain?

• Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
  2. 2. LEAST likely to become a villain?

• Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
  3. 3. Most likely to fall in love with one of the major villains?

• Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
  4. 4. Most likely to be chillin' like a villain??

• Rainbow Dash
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Spitfire
    • Chilly Puddle

I'll start.

Most likely to turn evil? I think many will say Pinkie, Fluttershy or Rarity because the first two have the most pronounced dark sides and some bronies just don't like Rarity. sad.png

But personally I think it's Twilight Sparkle. Power corrupts, and there's no way she's wise enough to deal with this much of it yet.

Least likely though? Have to say Applejack. I mean, can you can imagine this happening?

po846_zpsf6ac7d46.gif

"ATTENTION Y'ALL! THIS HERE NEIGHBORHOOD IS NOW UNDER COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE APPLE FAMILY EMPIRE. MAH RELATIVES ARE JUST GONNA DO A LIL' OL' SEARCH ON YER HOUSES AND CONFISCATE ANY UNAUTHORIZED PRODUCE. WE SHORE DO 'PRECIATE YER COOPERATION..."

Nah. huh.png

Most likely to fall for a major villain? Fluttershy. She's one of the most innocent and least shallow of the bunch. Look how she connected with Discord--though granted it was on a platonic level. (At least in canon.)

• Brohoof 12

Well, with all the neglect AJ's been giving (She has maybe 2? 3? Which is sad, cause she's my favorite pony) she could turn into a villian to be recognized.

Least likely: Fluttershy. 

Relationship: Pinkie x Discord. Chocolate rain. Nuf said.

Chillin with a villian: RD. Dunno why, I just see it.

You are epic for that Applejack speech. Super brohoof! /)

Anyway, I agree with your choices. When I first read the thread title I was thinking Twilight Sparkle as well, since she's so powerful. Rainbow Dash is probably one of the least likely to turn evil after Applejack; while she is very chaotic when compared to Twilight, her element is Loyalty, and I don't see her betraying Celestia and her friends and going evil unless there is an outside force corrupting her.

• Brohoof 1

I voted...

WHERE'S LYRA!?

Her entire LIFE is chillin' like a villain! I expected more from you, Tails!

P.S. Check your Skype. This is totally not a mysterious-phone-call.

Most likely to turn evil?
Twilight Sparkle. Definitely her. As you said, power corrupts, and we've certainly already seen her being one to get caught in villainous turmoil. With power as potent as hers, nothing is stopping her from suddenly deciding to go rogue.

Least likely would have to be Pinkie Pie. It just seems built into her system to help other ponies be happy. If somepony is sad, she is too, and I think this would certainly be a key point in her fighting to keep everypony happy.

I can see Fluttershy as being the one to fall in love with a villain. It is her, and her alone who seems to be the one to see the good inside of anypony, and I feel as though this would have her fighting for them, regardless of what others think. She just was everypony to be kind to each other, so I can see her bonding with a villain in an effort to prove the good in their heart.

Not sure about the last question, but I can see Vinyl Scratch simply chillin', doing anything for a good rave.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy is most likely to become a villain. You can only push someone around for so long before they snap and then once they taste what its like on the other side there is no going back.

Rarity is most likely to fall in love with a villain because she will not be able to resist the status being with someone like that brings.

Spitfire has always been chillin like a villain. Just look at her. She wants you all to think she is uptight and whatnot. Eventually she will turn on you all and the Wonderbolts will take over. Its simple politics.

• Brohoof 2

Most Likely: Twilight

I'm honestly surprised that this hasn't happened yet, with all of that stong magic and with her recently becoming a princess thus giving her stong influence and power, she has a high chance of becoming corrupt with power

Least Likely: A hard choice between Rainbow Dash and Applejack, but I think I'll go with AJ, mostly because with Dash, if she became evil I wouldn't be as surprised as with AJ

Fall in love: Fluttershy, if KCaFO was any indication(eve though it was mostly platonic)

Chillin':Vinyl

• Brohoof 1

I think that Twilight Sparkle will become a villain due to power corruption. Pinkie Pie is least likely to become a villain, Rarity will probably fall in love with a major villain, and Rainbow Dash will be chillin' like a villain.

the_fall_of_twilight_sparkle_by_sorelstr

Edited by ~Chaotic Lightning~
  • Brohoof 1

The one pony to

become the most evil

of evil in all the lands...

Pinkie Pie.....

To much is hidden under

that wwwaaay to happy and bounce like

smile she keeps all the time...

Let's all hope and pray to Celestia that Pinkie's party cannon still only fires confetti after she starts her wicked reign of terror...

• Brohoof 1

Chillin with a villian: RD. Dunno why, I just see it.

Dash comes off as an interesting candidate. She's stubborn, headstrong and loyal. While those make her a terrific friend, it could also make her a pain in the ass to take back to the 'good' side if she took sympathy for a 'bad' guy. If there was ever a villain who played wounded deer well enough with Dash, probing her buttons and what she sympathizes with the most, it could prove a huge problem. Dash would begin to seriously question whether or not they were evil, and if she and the other Mane Six were the ones that needed to back off. Similar to Fluttershy with Discord. We saw what Dash's hot headed behavior was when accusing a villain; what it be like if she was accusing her friends of harassing a clever villain, hiding his true nature?

• Brohoof 2

Twilight is most likely the one to turn evil, think about it, with great power comes a great chance of corruption, remember King Sombra?

Twilight used dark magic without thinking twice in the season 3 premier, and now she's in one of the highest ranks in Equestria, there's no telling what she could do now.

Fluttershy is perhaps most likely to inflict pain for enjoyment, given that she already kind of did in Putting Your Hoof Down, and has snapped and shown a very angry and aggressive side several other times as well. But I don't think she would ever be an effective villain.

Twilight definitely has the highest potential for true evil. Physically/magically powerful, socially powerful, smart, young, a bit mentally unstable, and has that certain something that makes other ponies want to follow her command. She could definitely lead an army, and if she thought what she was doing was for the greater good, could get in a lot of trouble without even meaning to.

The cider episode is a good example... they could have tried harder to work out a deal with the brothers, to actually make as much cider as the town wanted but without causing money troubles for the Apples. But instead, Twilight organized an army, manipulated them into the competition, and tricked the brothers into defeating themselves. And for the purpose of eliminating business competition so the Apples can continue their old fashioned, inefficient ways and still turn a profit. Not a black-and-white moral at all.

As for least likely, I'd have to say Applejack. Her involvement in the cider situation is questionable as well, but it was more personal, and the army wasn't her idea. I can't picture her being a real villain.

And most likely to fall in love... Pinkie x Discord.

• Brohoof 1

Dash comes off as an interesting candidate. She's stubborn, headstrong and loyal. While those make her a terrific friend, it could also make her a pain in the ass to take back to the 'good' side if she took sympathy for a 'bad' guy. If there was ever a villain who played wounded deer well enough with Dash, probing her buttons and what she sympathizes with the most, it could prove a huge problem. Dash would begin to seriously question whether or not they were evil, and if she and the other Mane Six were the ones that needed to back off. Similar to Fluttershy with Discord. We saw what Dash's hot headed behavior was when accusing a villain; what it be like if she was accusing her friends of harassing a clever villain, hiding his true nature?

True, but you brought up the fact that Dash is loyal, same as I did. While I could see her being hard to recover from the dark side, I also see her as one of the hardest to convert from the good side, which is why I wouldn't nominate her as the most likely of the Mane Six to recover from darkness.

Now, if we were talking the hardest to turn back from evil to good, I would have to agree with you, especially if she truly believes in the villain's cause. As the Element of Loyalty, it'll likely take a lot for her to change her loyalties a second time, especially after already changing them once.

• Brohoof 1

True, but you brought up the fact that Dash is loyal, same as I did. While I could see her being hard to recover from the dark side, I also see her as one of the hardest to convert from the good side, which is why I wouldn't nominate her as the most likely of the Mane Six to recover from darkness.

Now, if we were talking the hardest to turn back from evil to good, I would have to agree with you, especially if she truly believes in the villain's cause. As the Element of Loyalty, it'll likely take a lot for her to change her loyalties a second time, especially after already changing them once.

All of what I was getting at :3 Indeed, she's the hardest to change her alignment, whatever it may be, due to her element and personality.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle is crazy enough to turn to the dark side, with the alicorn thing probably making things worst.

However, it seems that out of Mane 6, the one most likely to go bad is Rarity.

Rarity is Best Nightmare Moon.

• Brohoof 1

All of what I was getting at :3 Indeed, she's the hardest to change her alignment, whatever it may be, due to her element and personality.

Ah, I see!

Well, I'm glad we both agree then.

*Takes a puff on pipe*

Yes, agreeing is the best. Although I will say that if Dash was evil, she would be pretty deadly since she is apparently the fastest and best flier in all of Equestria, and can also perform the Sonic Rainboom as well as other assorted powers, such as that rainbow nuke she did on Applejack's barn.

I do think that Twilight would probably be the deadliest out of the Mane Six if she turned evil, however, with Pinkie Pie probably being right behind her due to her apparent fourth-wall breaking powers.

• Brohoof 1

Well, of course none of them would ever go bad. It just... couldn't ever happen. And I can't see it. But, since I wanna contribute to the poll, I'll vote Fluttershy just for the hay of it. I mean, you do have to watch out for those quiet ones.

640px-Fluttershy_to_Flutter_Evil_S1E26.p

blink.png

Least likely to become a villain? Applejack. She's the most mentally stable of the Mane Six, and she's far too honest and moralistic to fall that far.

640px-Applejack_being_ladylike_S1E01.png

Most likely to fall in love with a villain? Rarity, because she's the most prone to falling in love with anyone.

640px-Rarity_and_Blueblood_%22how_gallan

Chilling like a villain? Gotta be Dashie.

640px-Rainbow_Dash_going_for_one_last_sh

• Brohoof 1

I go with Fluttershy. She clearly has a lot of pent up rage- just watch Putting Your Hoof Down or The Best Night Ever. It's sometimes the quiet ones that are most likely to snap. Add in the fact that she as bullied, and that's a lot of pent up anger.

Most likely to turn evil? I'd go with Twilight since she has powerful magic, enough to possibly become corrupted by it. Plus she's already had a taste of dark magic a couple times. She'll embrace the dark magic and ascend from a princess to a queen (tyrant). Tyrant Sparkle ohmy.png

Least likely to turn evil? I guess I'll go with AJ. I feel like she's too honest and hard-working to become evil all of a sudden. Though I, for one, would welcome our new Apple family overlords happy.png

Most likely to fall in love with a major villain? Fluttershy. She's the one who will see the good in the villain (or at least try to) which makes her the most likely to develop feelings for them. 

• Brohoof 1

I believe that Fluttershy is most likely to become evil, because she has a very pronounced evil side. We can all see how she snapped.

I think Fluttershy is the least likely, because logic does not apply to me. I think she's too kind to be evil.

Rainbow Dash for most likely. She already sort of has (Mare Do Well, anyone?), and has a lot of flaws that could easily push her over the edge. Her impulsiveness and dogmatic attitude do not mix well.

Rarity for least likely. Despite episodes like Sonic Rainboom, Rarity is the quickest to come to a heel realization of the Mane 6, and she's not going to do something dangerous and crazy very often. She might come close, but she'd stop herself short.

Applejack is not the least likely because she never realizes if she's gone too far without prompting. She's going to be convinced she's doing the right thing no matter what. And "I did what I had to do" certainly sounds like a line an evil Applejack might say...

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle

Without a doubt she is the most likely to go to the dark side.

But if she does can I make a suggestion?

If she becomes evil can she change her shape as well?

sparkle_no_more_by_giuliabeck-d4jfw0b.pn

Looks more evil this way.

• Brohoof 1

The one most likely to turn into a villain? I would have to say Twilight. If she ever used dark magic again and became corrupted by the dark magic, I can see her turning evil. 

Least likely to turn evil would? I would go with Pinkie Pie. She's way to happy and kinda to other to turn evil.

The one who would fall in love with a villain? That would go to Fluttershy. I feel like she would be able to see the good side to the villain.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle (though I love her :D) is most likely to become the villain you know "the alicorn that turned her back against all her friends, kept it hid from Celestia, and made evil plots with Discord" It just seems like it'd work the best. AJ could never be a villain, all villains are liars, and AJ is the Element of Honesty so that wouldn't work. Fluttershy would probably fall in love with the villain, because she was good friends with Discord during the one where they took him out of stone. And chillin like a villain? Rainbow Dash. She's chilled like a villain ever since the beginning :D