Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something You Have In Common With Your Least Favorite Mane 6 Pony

Shanks

• 2 months later...

My least favorite pony is RD. Of course she's a lovely pony and I really do like her! It's just that when it comes to rankings, she isn't at the top of my Mane Six list. I find her a bit too brash.

A similarity though? Hmm...

I guess we share the combination of laziness and a good work ethic. I really love napping and sitting and laying down and relaxing etc etc (Dash reading or sleeping on the clouds)... but I also like accomplishing things and i have goals that I am working towards (RD becoming a Wonderbolt). Also, I hate obligations (Dash and the weather control).

I mean they're kind of a stretch, but that's the best I can come up with.

I guess we share the combination of laziness and a good work ethic.

One thing I have noticed about Rainbow Dash is that she seems to abide by an ethic which kind of reminds me of the one of work hard play hard except with her it is more like work hard sleep hard which I abide by to a certain extent. Rainbow Dash's training and her job can take a lot out of her so it is understandable why she would need to take the occasional nap, I don't nap as much as her but I sometimes need that. I don't really consider it lazy, if anything it is actually a good idea.

One thing I have noticed about Rainbow Dash is that she seems to abide by an ethic which kind of reminds me of the one of work hard play hard except with her it is more like work hard sleep hard which I abide by to a certain extent. Rainbow Dash's training and her job can take a lot out of her so it is understandable why she would need to take the occasional nap, I don't nap as much as her but I sometimes need that. I don't really consider it lazy, if anything it is actually a good idea.

Ohh... right. Never quite considered that she was tuckered out. I'll need to come up with some other similarity then.. hmmm....

I actually have no idea. Maybe that's why RD is my least favorite Mane Six: I just don't connect with her at all!

(edited)

Thing I have in common with the hellspawn Fluttershy... Let me think... Hmmm nope... Nope... Definitely not... No...

Ah ha I got it, me and the Failureshy are both really good singers! 

No really that's the only thing I could think of.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 1

I don't like to consider myself all that much like applejack, but I suppose you could say I'm honest to people. And I'll go out of my way to help them.

and i'm like rainbowdash because I'm loyal and I never leave my friends, really. they always have a place in me, even if they're not here..

My least favorite is Rainbow Dash

Our common ground....

Loyalty to our friends no matter what other then that not that much in my opinion.

I'm sure there are things I share with her but none other then loyalty of friendship comes to mind

(edited)

I would have to say my least favorite of the mane 6 would have to be Pinkie Pie by a very slim margin, still like to think I like them all equally. We actually have more in common than I would like to admit. Even though I'm a pretty strict and serious person most of the time, I still tend to find myself being a complete goof ball at times. I also like to laugh at things more than they probably deserve. I actually like being around people and am the first person to want to hang out with others, it's just people don't get me so I usually get shunned because I'm usually very quite/completely silent most of the time. People seem to think that I hate everyone when it is the exact opposite, I just don't have a way with words. I think I have more in common with Pinkamena because of this. *sigh*

Edited by Dark Moon
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash? But we only have negative things in common... nah, I'm just (kinda) joking. Let me think...

We're both arrogant at times and we both love competition. And... that's all I got. No matter how hard I try, nothing else comes to mind. 

This an easy one, even though Fluttershy is my least favorite pony the one thing I have in common with her is personality. I tend to be very yielding and non-assertive but it's not from lack of confidence it's just who I am.

Me and Pinkie Pie... Nah. Can't think about anything

Oh wait. Well when I'm alone I sometimes act like a crazy, stupid person, and I guess Pinkie is like that too. All the time.

(No offense Pinkie fans)

(edited)

Hmm. Fluttershy...whom I don't dislike, BTW. Just putting that out there.

Well, I guess the only thing we really have (or had) in common is the whole social anxiety / insecurity thing. There was a time when I would dread going out in public because I was terrified someone would try to...well, speak to me. Riding on buses was an awful experience because of being jammed into a fairly small space with a bunch of other people (some of them quite "colorful" characters) who always seemed to single me out as someone to strike up a conversation with; hilarious, given that my body language must've clearly indicated that I'd rather have been left alone. Eye contact was also extremely difficult for me to maintain for more than a couple seconds.

Of course, these days I've browbeaten myself into being a more sociable individual, so I strut my stuff in public with confidence and pride (initially feigned), smile at people, hold eye contact, and generally show no fear of anyone. Because I am the MAN.

As for what else we share in common...would you believe I'm motherbucking ADORABLE?

...No? Didn't think so. img-1513361-1-yay.png

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 1

It's far easier for me to list what I don't have in common with Rarity...

Well, generosity would be one. There was that time where a good friend of mine was in debt for a long time to someone for getting his PC fixed and he could well have faced getting into court over this in a few months time. However I gave him the money needed and a bit extra because 1) I was too lazy to prepare the exact amount to him and 2) didn't really need that money in the first place. To this day I haven't asked for anything back and my only requirement was that he use the money to pay the debt off, which he wasted no time in doing.

I have a younger sibling of the same gender... It's something...

I think sewing and weaving are skills worthy of picking up. You know, so I could fix or replace broken things that involve fabric. Like those headphone pads.

My least favorite is Rainbow Dash. I think the thing I have in common with her is that I'm a bit of a tomboy and I don't like giving up on things. Of course, my favorite characters are usually ones I relate well with. 

That's a question that I can't answer, because I really don't have a 'least favorite character'.  I don't even really have a 'favorite' character.  I have some characters I like slightly more than others at times, but that preference changes regularly with the situation in the show.

I like them all so much, but I suppose I don't fan-girl as hard over Rarity. But I share her perfectionist trait. She's a designer, I totally understand the need to have something be "perfect" or to someone's liking, cus I'm an artist of some sort as well... 

• 1 month later...

Since Rarity is no longer my least favorite mane 6 I thought I would pop in and update this puppy. The main thing I have in common with Fluttershy is my love of animals and nature though it is not anywhere near to her extent as I do eat meat which is something she would probably never do in a millions years.

I don't relate to Rarity as much as the other five, however like Rarity, I am a bit of an overactor sometimes.  I tend to overreact to things as being THE!  WORST!  POSSIBLE! THING!!!  

Fluttershy: Pretty much everything... Well, casual personality and love for animals at the very least.

Rainbow Dash: I can have an assertive nature at times and can be very competitive at certain video games.

Applejack: I have a high work ethic always give my all. I can sometimes bite off more than I can chew and be kind of stuborn at times as well.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm a massive geek too and a pretty big bookworm as well.

Rarity: While I don't care about fashion, I strive for quality in the food, code, pictures or pretty much anything I create.

Pinkie Pie: I freaking love puns! Hearing the groans of others as I dish out the puns never ceases to put a smile on my face.

Since everypony is best pony in the mane 6 (except a slight favouritism for Fluttershy), I decided to do a quick analysis for each one. Each one has admirable qualities that can be related to.

• 3 weeks later...