Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your most stupid reasons to get in trouble in school?

Red Diamond

I am a very naughty student at my high school. I had 7 detentions in the year, and I just got my 7th yesterday.

First detention: Writing inappropriate stuff on a piece of paper for teh lulz.

Second detention: Kicking my locker like Applejack, then running off.

Third detention: Falling asleep in class.

Fourth detention: Profanity

Fifth detention: Profanity

Sixth detention: Tripping a classmate

Seventh detention: Falling asleep in class

What's your stupid reasons?

Best reason I ever got detention for was "calling the teacher obscene things a total of six times and using the elevator designated for special ed kids a total of four times."

They literally wrote that down on a sheet of paper and tried to get me to give it to my parents but lol I just forged their signature on the thing.

What do you mean stupid? Those all sound like valid reasons for you to get a detention.

Also, I've never once gotten a detention, I always follow rules and do what I'm told.

Pfffft. Teacher's pet

It's been a while since I've got a detention. My latest one was when I was late to a class.

The rest were in middle school. Mostly 6th grade.

The worst way's i have gotten in trouble is was after spiting a teacher in the face. I had a good reason beacause she had himuliated infront my class.

Calling a kid the single biggest cunt that I know, that's one.

I also got another for drawing ponies all over the place.

Another for accidently setting the microwave on fire in the lunch room. (I was 6 and didn't even know tin foil would combust!)

And another for shoving a map of Middle-Earth literally in someone's face.

What do you mean stupid? Those all sound like valid reasons for you to get a detention.

Also, I've never once gotten a detention, I always follow rules and do what I'm told.

Dude, Everyone gets detention!

Then please stop lying brah.-_-

Without a doubt it would of been my bus incident. I was doing whatever I do on the bus when...idiots were tossing this bottle around and it landed on me, so I pushed it off, like anyone would of done. BUT OH NO, 1 drop landed on this kid's shirt and he went to the principal and said I threw the bottle at him, and the principal told me I had to pay for him a new shirt and do 3 detentions. I said "Screw both of you, and your crappy shirt" and switched schools. Most stupid thing to get in trouble over. At first I tried talking reasonably to the principal, but he was just to stupid and close-minded.

• Brohoof 1

My worst reason?

Listen to this gem from grade six:

Well, the French teacher decided to give us a giant assignment over Winter Break. Almost instantaneously, I muttered, "what a douche." The goody-two-shoes beside me proceeded to raise his hand and tell the teacher I called her a douche.

I got an incident report, and a call home.

I didn't get in any trouble at home because my mom decided it was bullshit. I got off with no punishment.

Also, my French teacher received a rather angry phone call home that night. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I only got one detention throughout my entire scholastic career, in the 10th grade for being late to my 1st period class repeatedly. The reason: I wasn't able to drive myself, and Mom always took 3.78 forevers to put her makeup on. I'd tell her it was time to go, and she'd tell me she was "almost done." And when I told her she needed to hurry up with the makeup, she got all defensive and said it was MY fault somehow. Typical Mom logic. It was really annoying. And it eventually got me a detention by absolutely no fault of my own. dry.png

Even worse was the way I reacted. Think Twilight from "It's About Time"; I was in a state of shock when I was told I had a slight 15 minute detention, and for about a week I had convinced myself that I was doomed to McDonald's for the rest of my life because no serious school would accept such a blemish. I take school incredibly seriously.wacko.png

I only got one detention throughout my entire scholastic career, in the 10th grade for being late to my 1st period class repeatedly. The reason: I wasn't able to drive myself, and Mom always took 3.78 forevers to put her makeup on. I'd tell her it was time to go, and she'd tell me she was "almost done." And when I told her she needed to hurry up with the makeup, she got all defensive and said it was MY fault somehow. Typical Mom logic. It was really annoying. And it eventually got me a detention by absolutely no fault of my own. dry.png

Even worse was the way I reacted. Think Twilight from "It's About Time"; I was in a state of shock when I was told I had a slight 15 minute detention, and for about a week I had convinced myself that I was doomed to McDonald's for the rest of my life because no serious school would accept such a blemish. I take school incredibly seriously.wacko.png

Bro... Brobrobrobrobro... Bro...

I'm actually thinking I'd still go to a good college after those 7-8 detentions in 6th grade. Is that bad?

Bro... Brobrobrobrobro... Bro...

I'm actually thinking I'd still go to a good college after those 7-8 detentions in 6th grade. Is that bad?

yes

It was in 6th grade. You'll be fine.

For when you don't put your name on your paper. I usually do, but I forgot once and the teacher just made it a bigger deal than it actually was.

Edited by ~Vallo~