Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever wish ponies were real?

Sanic Screwdriver

Play music with Octavia and Vinyl Scratch

What instrument, by any chance?

Personally, those girls seem like they could use a good drummer (and since Neil Peart's busy with Rush, I guess I could always suffice lol).

What instrument, by any chance?

Personally, those girls seem like they could use a good drummer (and since Neil Peart's busy with Rush, I guess I could always suffice lol).

I specialize in piano. Piano is my main instrument. I've been a pianist for fourteen years and jamming with my two favorite music ponies on piano would be awesome. 

While I have wished the ponies were real, I feel that if they lived here, our world would destroy them. They would lose their innocence quickly and permanently, and the one thing that makes the show so awesome would disappear.

Our world simply isn't ready for technicolor talking ponies. *sigh*

...as much as I want Rainbow Dash for a friend.

post-14402-0-29717500-1368236685_thumb.jpg

Actually, I'm kind of glad they aren't real-at least in the sense of being here.

You know the crap people dish out to each other on a day to day basis? Imagine what would happen to the pones?

Nah-they're better off if we go to them, rather than bringing them here. So let's keep working to find that damn portal, y'know?

• Brohoof 1

It's probably my biggest fantasy for equestria to take the place of real life, and live as a pony in ponyville. So yes of course I wish ponies were real.

"Ever Wish Ponies Were Real?"

ONLY ALWAYS wub.png

Well I know they wouldn't necessarily fit into our world, considering they are cartoon horses that live in a world of happiness and magic, but if it was somehow possible, my answer would be yes. Absolutely. yay.png

• Brohoof 1

Well seeing as our society doesn't give much respect to animals, it's not as if the ponies could just be wandering our worlds being friends with people. Someone would have to own them as a pet more or less unless they were "wild" and stayed away from people in general. Would any Brony want to actually " own"  the mane 6? Since most would want to be friends with them.

Not to mention what size are we suggesting they would be?

This size?

272920__safe_applejack_photo_ponies-in-r

or this size?

BABY-HORSE-BFF.jpg

If Octavia was real, I would most certainly have to play a duet with her.

If Colgate was real, I would brush my teeth more regularly so she wouldn't be disappointed.

If Vinyl Scratch was real, I would listen to da wubz...

If Rarity was real, I'd ask for fashion tips and talk about dresses. xD (I have a girly side of me).

And all the other ponies would be awesome to meet, but I definitely want to meet these guys. 

Of course I'd wish they were real, who wouldn't? If I could, I'd spend time just hanging out with the Mane Six, probably Twilight the most because she'd open up the most to me (at least, in my mind she would). Applejack would be awesome to chat with too, but Fluttershy would take the cake by far. I mean, she's freaking adorable and I share a lot in common with her (I'm also an introvert, love animals, etc.), but I know she'd probably be the least likely to converse with me, so it's a bit of a hopeless wish.

That said, as others have mentioned here, it would present a problem if they hung out here, so going there would be the safest for them. That said, though, if any of them came here and while we were together someone threatened us...(pulls out shotgun) they'd be sorry they messed with any of the ponies.

If they did come here, though, I'd be happy to show them the local attractions (from a safe distance, of course), and do really whatever they wanted to.

As much as I'd love MLP ponies to be real there are many reasons why things might not work out.

People ridiculing them and me for hanging out with them

Someone calling animal control

Weekly threats from PETA

Douchebag guys trying to beat upon or kill them

The Men in Black showing up on my front doorstep, neuralizing me, and taking the ponies to Area 51 for autopsy.

Yeah it would be much better if I could just go to Equestria and become a pony (and marry Fluttershy)

All the time! It would be amazing, being able to see them in real life. Who could think of a more wonderful thing than meeting your favourite characters in real life! Unfortunately, we can only dream...

Yes i wish they was real. It would be so cool to hang with the mane 6! Seeing a pegasus fly or a unicorn do magic would be amazing! The only problem would be that i am sure some country would go.to.war with them

Boy...here's everybody talking about how cool it would be this and that and yadda yadda..

..and all I can think about is how damn depressed I am -because- they aren't real. Not gonna post a sob story here but the idea of the MLP characters becoming real to touch, to talk to, to hang out with, to just do stuff with makes my heart ache and I know I'm not the only one.

I think about this all the time. I really do wish I could go to equestria. My social life right now is not to well and lots of bad stuff is going on. It would be good to have someone to talk to that I could trust.

Posibally. I mean I would want to be friends with the mane six, but the whole world might not except the fact that their are magical, flying, talking ponys. Plus too the goverment might do some freaky experment on one of the ponys.

Well, it is very possible for them to exist right now, so I don't know why I would wish for them to exist. There are billions and billions of galaxies in the universe and at least one of them is bound to have talking miniature technicolor ponies as the main life species. Heck, there might even be an exact copy of Equestria somewhere out there.

I certainly have wished they were real on several occasions. But then I always think about how we hump mans treat each other and that quickly changes my mind. I mean we can't even get in with our own species how well are we going to do against one that in some ways are superior to us?

Assuming that there are no issues like that though I would love it.

Technically, ponies are real. However, do I wish MLP ponies were real? Sometimes yes. I'm doing just fine without them, but sometimes I do think it would be awesome to talk to each of the Mane 6, and a few other ponies.

I honestly think that these Ponies could be our saving grace, we wage wars for reasons no more than power, we try to rule with our greed, and true artists and amazing people get pushed down. I feel that the world is a mess and that we need small acts of kindness like this to save us. I truly feel that a leader doesn't just need charisma, ability and influence, but they should also have an abundance of compassion.

Yeah, I'm not really a realist am I :P

Eh, not really, at least not for me.  IMO, when real life meets fantasy, fantasy has a tendency to lose out.  All sorts of laws of physics would need to be preserved, and it just wouldn't be quite as cool.

Well, I have a Rainbow Dash Tulpa. Although she's annoying to have during Military exercises, School, sleep, social events and unmentionable-activitie- i'm-too-young-to-be-a-part-of-but-you-didn't-hear-that-from-me, She's a brilliant mate to have.

She read this sentence and kicked me very quickly.

Sigh.. yes. I really wish Equestrian ponies were real. I'd give anything to hang out with the Mane 6. But yeah, it's just so tantalizing to think this way, since you know it can never happen. :(

• Brohoof 1

Well technically ponies ARE real...This thread should be called "Ever wish the ponies from this show were real?" And honestly yes I actually do. I would want to meet and hang out with all of them! =D