Stormwind

is mlp your favorite show  

160 users have voted

1. 1. is mlp your favorite show

• Yes
    • No
    • sometimes
    • i cant decide

While MLP is on my list of favorite shows, I wouldn't go so far as to call it my absolute favorite. I could still think of a few other shows that I like more such as Kamen Rider or Criminal Minds to bring up specifics.  

It's definitely up there alright as one of my top ten favorite shows but not necessarily my number one. Stargate SG - 1 and The Simpsons would be closer to number one in my book. 

Yeah, It's my favorite show.

I like other shows, but the reason why this show is my favorite is because of how

big the community is and the respect, and I just love the community! =)

The community makes websites (like this awesome one!) that you can share images, hang out and just talk about

the show and such :)

It is my favorite cartoon by far, but Top Gear takes the title for my favorite show.  I love both of the shows so much, but Top Gear takes the title by a millimeter, I can't get enough of the antics of Jeremy, Richard, and James.  That 70's show comes in 3rd.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is my favorite show by a landslide. I love everything about the show, the characters, the stories, the art, the music, the show is just beyond fantastic in so many ways. It's also inspirational, relaxing, healing, and happy, unlike most of the things I've seen in the media. 

Edited by SCS
  • Brohoof 2

When I first became a Brony, no, that title would've fallen to Ed, Edd, n' Eddy.

But I can honestly say that, as a person who's never really been into anything or partaken much in fandoms, My Little Pony is right now my favorite show by a large margin.

*Takes a puff on pipe*

Quite. Glad to see that we have a variety of interests represented in our fandom, however, from Doctor Who to Anime, from Stargate to The Simpsons.

It's a collection of awesomeness, if I do say so myself.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

No, A.N.T farm is definitely my favourite! biggrin.png

Just kidding! I hate that show so much...

But seriously though, mlp is probably near my favourite but not quite there. I love Community as well, and Seinfeld. So I'm not really sure.

Edited by Sweet Dreams

I don't really watch much tv, so MLP is the only show that I watch. So yes, it is my favorite show cool.png. But if you were to ask me what my all time favorite show was, then I wouldn't have a definite answer to give you. But MLP is definitely in the Top 3 of the best shows that I have ever seen, EVER laugh.png

Drake and Josh is/was my all time favorite show and always will be because DAN SCHNEIDER is a GENIUS and Drake and Josh is the funniest thing ever created

But for shows that are airing right now, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is my favorite show 

No it's not my favorite show but it's up there in the top five, below Gurren Lagann and Megas XLR and just above Dragon Ball Z and King of the Hill

No, I don't even know why I like mlp. I like the characters but half the time I can't even watch it because I don't have the Hub and I don't like watching it on youtube because of the stupid comment section

It certainly has had a HUGE impact on me, and is one of the shows that I have no problems with re-watching the episodes. I find it hard to have a single favourite, but after seeing this series, my list of favourites changed abruptly, putting MLP FiM quite highly.

I love King of the Hill, American Dad, and Futurama. But they can't even compete with teh poneez!!! I have all of those other shows recorded on the idiot box, but since becoming a brony I have over 100 episodes backed up. Maybe I should watch them... Screw it, I could spend that time watching ponies.

It's absolutley a show i enjoy, but not my favourite. I think my favourite show has to be a tie between Star Trek: Voyager, or Sherlock.

X-Files, the other Treks, and Doctor Who arent far behind.

• 1 month later...

It is probably my favorite show! Though the shows Gravity Falls and Doctor Who come very close behind. It actually kind of depends on the episode. I feel some episodes are better than the others.

Yes, I really don't watch TV anymore I spend most of my free time playing games, on the Internet, or working out. I can only think of 3 shows that I watch on a regular basis and mlp is the show I watch the most often.

Actually no. It´s really close (if I made a list it would be N.5) but there are some other cartoons I like more. But what makes me like MLP in general more than any other cartoon franchice (at least FiM) is the great comunity 

I never used to watch TV shows before I found My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and I still don't watch any other ones. I've seen a few episodes of The Office, The Walking Dead, and Psyche and they were alright I guess, but since I don't actually have any TV channels I just haven't found the time to go search them up on the internet

At the moment, yes very much so.

I really don't watch TV, and I really dislike the vast majority of TV shows airing now but watching MLP is one of the few shows I actually look forward to watching, and one of the even fewer shows that I'll watch in long marathons.

Apart from MLP, I do also watch some animes occasionally.

Pretty much yeah. I don't watch many other TV shows if at all. Doctor who was up there but since the season just ended its mlp atm. come next November, though, it'll... still be mlp. Idk. other shows make me laugh or make me think but mlp actually makes me feel nice.

Mlp is not my favorite show but  it's definetly my favorite cartoon. Though my favorite show is Elementary. 

mlp is funny, entertaining and great all round but elementary has suspense mystery and intrigue.

just my opinion of course.

(edited)

Nooooo.....

Don't make me choose.

My favorite cartoons are MLP, Gravity Falls, and Adventure Time.

My favorite live action shows are Sherlock, Game of Thrones, and Doctor Who.

My favorite semi educational shows are Mythbusters and NOVA.

In my opinion pretty much all the other TV shows currently airing are garbage.

(I'm so sad that they aren't releasing any episodes of Sherlock this year; it's at least twice as good as elementary imho)

Edited by Cowl
  • Brohoof 1

Seems like I'm the minority that doesn't  have MLP as their number 1 favorite show. MLP is at least in the bottom of my top 10 list. Beaten by other shows like Ed Edd n Eddy, Totally Spies, Code Lyoko, Adventure Time and among a few other shows.

MLP is by far the greatest show when it comes to characterizations of it's characters making each and every character have a definitive personality that most people can relate to. Any character that doesn't (background characters) is covered by it's fandom which by the way is other unique thing about MLP. It's existence boosts being a fan of the show a much more pleasurable experience.

The reason why MLP isn't among the top half of my top 10 favorite T.V. shows is because said shows had better action, humor and somewhat better satisfying character development. Since most of my favorite shows isn't airing however, I can say it's the runner up for my favorite show that's currently airing, only behind Adventure Time.