Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you been conciously kind to someone today?

Asher

A couple of hours ago I 'donated' an item worth of six months endless grinding to my friend, because he lost his thanks to someone just gone disappear from the face of the planet altogether.

That gotta count as something

Personally I don't really see the point in Acts of Random Kindness. Acts of Targeted Kindness is a much better thing to do, especially when you know that you will need someone's assistance in the future.

Well, I pretty darn was. I hadn't sleep since the "Daring Don't" episode premiere to this very moment, working hard on making subtitles for that episode for my countrymen Bronies to be able to watch it. Santa's coming to town, I ho ho hope they'll enjoy it  ;) Now I can go to sleep already, dreaming about pink fluffy Unicorns.... zzz....

I'm usually a very kind and thoughtful person despite my dark and serious looks most of the times, but to my little cousin, I don't treat her mean or like nothing, but I try to ignore her because I fear she finds me boring, as well as finding me scary because of how I look.

But you know, I just treat her nicely and peacefully, and wouldn't you know, someone I never give kind for no apparent reason, gives me kindness in return. 

It felt great that day.

Let's see, have I been kind today? I should think so, yes. I always try to be that guy who holds open the door for people, and I always try to stay upbeat and all that. Its one of those things that's just important to me, and I wish so many people didn't sacrifice kindness for efficiency.

Quite frankly, I can't remember the last time I've intentionally said something rude to someone, unless it was in a joking manner. But yeah, I try to be nice at all times. I don't really like the alternative.

Well, it wasn't today, but just last week, I sent a Fluttershy plush (the one from Build-A-Bear Workshop) to my friend who had just moved to North Dakota. He was really sad having to leave California and even more bummed when he found out his favorite pony was going to be made into a plush, and he couldn't get to a workshop.

So, I stuffed a Fluttershy plush on Black Friday (the day they were first released), and sent it off to him with a bunch of new music for him. When opened it up to see the yellow pegasus, he woke up me with a text and kinda lost it. To say the least, it felt really good to do that for a my amigo.

Not really today, but I was driving to Wall-Mart once and I saw a homeless guy on the side of the curb, went up to him, told him to wait right their, went into the store and bought him grocery's.

That made me feel so warn inside!!! Like a natural high!

Pffft.

It's my job to care. I'm a support worker. I help look after a young man with autism and massive learning disabilities. My job description is to facilitate his independence and help him live a happy, ordinary life.

Hell, I make evil monkey noises and shout like a maniac to keep the man laughing! Do you have any idea what that does to my throat?

What I'm trying to say is, call me unkind, and I swear you gonna get cut ya silly billy!